Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting to know you...A look at our forum names

LESjunkie

Being an inquisitive journalist, I've often pondered how some of you came up with your cooljunkie forum names. Eg: Pod. What gives? Two peas in a...?

Some of you obviously dont need to respond to this. Eg: nickjunkie. how clever, Nick. :P

So I will begin. EVjunkie actually has two meanings. My name is Evan, and one of my nicknames is Ev. People often call me Ev. BUT, I also live in the East Village in Manhattan, so not only is my CJ name a nickname, it is an acronym for my neighborhood as well.

Who's next?

:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LISALOCA

Well my middle name is Elizabeth,

so i got lisa from that.

And my friends call me loca.which for all you anglos, that means crazy in spanish.

I'm just a fun person to be with!! ;D

My realname is Bianca. :-*

Guest cubaricanbabe

Hi my name is Sophie. I'm 50% Cuban and 50% Puertorican. Hense Cubarican and babe cause I am.

Hi ya'll I would like to introduce myself I'm ferly new to the board and I live in Fort Lauderdale. I love to go and dance my ass off and yould like to get acquainted with all of you. :);)

Guest trancemonkey

My real name is Maribel, and honestly, I have no idea how I came up with the name. I know for sure trance because it is my favorite form of music, and monkey I don't know, I just thought it sounded cute. ;D

(Not that I look like a monkey or anything like that.) :)

Guest LeVeL

Well the way that I came up with my name..is pretty weird now I dont want to seem conceded or anything I am a very down to earth person who respects all but when it came to having fun and clubbing........

I felt that I was in another Level from your usual clubber or partier........So I decided to add the listic because it sounded more catchy and I didn't want no relation with Club Level either.

So what Levelistic means to me......is someone who parties any day of week whos always in the groove to party, it doesn't matter if its a workday or a school night. You will see me in the hottest spots in South Florida keeping it real and responsible....basically in a new level of partying.

Guest LISALOCA
saleen351 when translated in latin stands for "club god with a big dick"

I thought Pod was the only one with a big tool!! :o

So Saleen why don't you go to Ferry on Saturday!! :-*

Guest LISALOCA
i always assumed that "pod" was an acronym for "prince of darkness."

just kidding.

really.

Listen, Saint John, Pod has a big "tool"!

Pod= Pink Outrageous Dick!! :D

Guest djdimaggio
                     Well my middle name is Elizabeth,

so i got lisa from that.

And my friends call me loca.which for all you anglos, that means crazy in spanish.

I'm just a fun person to be with!! ;D

My realname is Bianca. :-*

[glow=red,2,300]Bianca Elizabeth...nice ;D :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
saleen351 when translated in latin stands for "club god with a big dick"

[glow=red,2,300]I thought it meant, "for the love of God, club dat big dick" in Italian. Happy New Year bro!

[/glow] ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Dats it man. The Feds are finally pulling ephedra off the shelves. If they only knew how far behind they really are!

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
i always assumed that "pod" was an acronym for "prince of darkness."

just kidding.

really.

[glow=red,2,300]Ask him to tell you about the attic he was locked away in for most of his childhood...that's some pretty dark shit! :o :o :o :o[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

I thought Pod was the only one with a big tool!! :o

So Saleen why don't you go to Ferry on Saturday!! :-*

[glow=red,2,300]Rumor has it Nick has been honored with the Hastings healthiest and most profoundly hung award for the past decade. Way to go BIG JUNKIE!!! Happy New Year brother!;D[/glow]

RBS stands for two meanings....I guess.

1. My initials Ruben S.

2. Rude Boy Style.....a loop from a song I heard in NY from Frankie Bones at a rave in '96.

By the way... I've never really introduced myself. I as you know am Ruben. I am from the MIA. I was in the military and got a chance to party in the North East, Virginia, and Hawaii. My style of house is a little different than those worshiped here. Prog and Tribal is cool but too boring for me. I like to be at the climax fast and stay there all night long. Favorite DJ's....Bad Boy Bill, Frankie Bones, DJ Irene, Wink, Humpty Vission. Trance is OK for a couple of hours....but the DJ has to be good. If he is not, It becomes repetative. Anyways enough with the boring stuff.....Lets Party! ;D