Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot off the presses, Digweed @ Nerve

V. Barbarino

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm isnt it his club?  or am i mistaken?  

im not a big fan of nerve....it gets on my nerves. very hot everytime ive been there, and i think there is better technology these days than napkins falling from the ceiling...albeit they are convenient to wipe the sweat!

Guest ramon

the party has been there for like 4 years n ow.. i don't see it changing :)

cool news .. maybe ill make it this year .. depends on what else is going on.

umm isnt it his club?  or am i mistaken?  

im not a big fan of nerve....it gets on my nerves.  very hot everytime ive been there, and i think there is better technology these days than napkins falling from the ceiling...albeit they are convenient to wipe the sweat!  

I think Jon Cowen of Bliss Productions is the owner or at least part owner not sure about Digweed.

Guest ogmiami

Young Daniel is not completely informed...

Diggers is a pertner with Carmel and Kenny (Crobar) in the company that leases the space to Nerve. Essentially, he's the landlord.

Guest pod

Last time I checked, every decent club had 'bouncy tables'...Space, Nerve, crobar, etc...it's a standard feature, and obvious why it is there... ;D

Guest pod

last time i checked  ............... what the heck am i complainign for ? i play with cds ! :P

You're a CDJ only? No vinyl? That's brave in your field.

As for Trancetastic, this crowd isn't giddy about Digweed...giddy is the way the trancewhores explode in their pants when Tijs or PvD comes to town. If anything, the house crowd is more objective, I've seen plenty of threads about good DJs, where the househeads hang him or her out to dry for a bad night...any time a trance DJ spins, he can do no wrong by the fans.