Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the missinformed techjunkie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

Evan, you have indeed figured it all out. That's exactly how I see it too. Hardy wouldn't have looked so fat without Laurel standing right next to him.

Guest JMT
Evan, you have indeed figured it all out.  That's exactly how I see it too.  Hardy wouldn't have looked so fat without Laurel standing right next to him.

LOL i LIKE that analogy? just make it up???

Evan, you have indeed figured it all out.  That's exactly how I see it too.  Hardy wouldn't have looked so fat without Laurel standing right next to him.

OK, I wont continue to think of him as a disgrace to Cooljunkie.  he's just a disgrace to himself, i guess--  he does some good things for the site as a whole though!  thanx for being you, nick! :-* :-* :-*

Guest antonio

OK, I wont continue to think of him as a disgrace to Cooljunkie.  he's just a disgrace to himself, i guess--  he does some good things for the site as a whole though!  thanx for being you, nick! :-* :-* :-*

;D ;D :D:)

Guest endymion

Proud of you buddy. See if you can use your stellar diplomatic skills to talk them into lowering our prices, since your buddy Bush kind of flubbed that one up by killing a bunch of people.

when i have time on monday, i'll teach you clowns about opec...

i use to trade energies in nyc, i have my series 3 license..

teach me, Chairman, teach me!

But dont think we wont forget that in the end your argument went to shit on the AIDS drug discussion.

:-*xoxo Saleen xoxo :-*

Have a great weekend, Tiger.

opec isn't a supply problem or a price issue..

listen i'm only going to say this once, and once only..

IT'S

A

REFINERY

PROBLEM

THE LAST US REFINERY CAME ONLINE IN LIKE 1981... WITH AIR TRAVEL AND COLD WINTERS UPON US, AND SUPPLIES OF MILTARY GRADE JET FUEL, YOU CAN SEE WHY THERE IS A HUGE PROBLEM..

REFINERIS JUST DON'T FLIP A SWITCH AND MAKE #2HO, THEY HAVE TO SHUT DOWN AND DO MAINTENCE ETC..

HOW MANY SHIPS CARRY OIL INTO AMERICA? THE WINNER OF THIS BASED ON 2002 NUMBERS SINCE I HAVEN'T STAY UP ON THIS WILL GET ONE FREE BEER FROM ME..

Guest endymion

I see your point.

So if refineries are the bottleneck then doesn't that make refineries prime targets for terrorists? Are most of the refineries here in the US or do we depend on foreign refineries? The area where I come from in Louisiana is just completely covered in oil refineries but I have never understood whether they were important or not in the grand scheme of things.

It's cheaper if the refineries are near the wells so that you're transporting kerosine or something instead of crude, right?

and liked the Thanksgiving thing.  only a moron would be distracted by things like that.

Agreed. "Distractions" like this happen in every administration. Maybe every day. Who really knows...

I read a scary stat regarding the media a little while ago. It said something like under 5% of the world's news makes in into the newspaper every day and under 1% makes it to TV...really makes you wonder who's deciding what's important "news" for people to hear and discuss...

Guest endymion
...really makes you wonder who's deciding what's important "news" for people to hear and discuss...

With regard to nightlife, we do. As CoolJunkie grows as an international nightlife publication it will devlop more and more power to influence the minds of our demographic. I would like for that growing power to be guided willfully and responsibly by intelligent people. This national-level chat forum full of intelligent nightlife people is one of my tools for making that happen.

With regard to news in general, you have to assume that every single news source is biased. The cure is not to locate an unbiased news source. The cure is to look at as many different news sources as possible when you're looking at each individual issue. When you do that the bias of each publication becomes clearer.

The current best-of-breed tool for doing that is at http://news.google.com

Guest endymion

Mmm, true. Not much you can do about bias that involves simply not recording things.

A government can have a lot of sway over what gets recorded and what doesn't too. The Pentagon could hypothetically release a bunch of video clips of smart bombs nailing obvious military buildings in order to lull the press into taking the lazy route and airing those clips instead of video that they shoot themselves of what's really happening on the ground when the bombs hit. Another tactic would be to control the reporters by embedding them with your military forces and putting them under direct military authority. It's cool for a news agency to air government propaganda like that but it's a problem when they slack off on real reporting.

But don't listen to me. I'm biased and misinformed. I represent the pansy bleeding heart liberal demographic. The real truth lies somewhere between Saleen and I. Somewhere near JMT most likely.

I love your sig, Tim.  It reminds me that I'm not the only who got knocked on his butt by WMC.

First effing day...4 hours asleep in the sun 11am-3pm...I am WAY too white to get away with that! Ruined the whole trip. It pains me even to think about it.

That signature will stay there until the itching goes away. :(

Guest endymion

Oh, you're THAT Tim. Sorry man, I heard about that. I have had my hide tanned by the Florida sun a few times too, I feel your pain.

Sorry to hear that Tim...... I've seen "gringos" have it bad with the sun (insolation)

Watch it, Antonio ;). Gringos are trailer trash from the midwest. That term is not just based upon the color of our skin. That term is associated with narrow-minded WASPY Americans who think Disney World and Vegas are trips abroad. (Tim isnt even American, btw) Tim is a cosmopolitan, worldly, uber-talented human being who is FAR from a gringo...

Guest bcnjunkie

dude, it's time to shut the fuck up!

I am the CEO/Head of Operations for www.scriptsxpress.com

I ran a wholesale company for pharma and med supplies

I ran a pharmacy

I owned a online pharmacy which i just sold on ebay

YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO PHARMA COMPANIES...

STOP SPINING THINGS. YOU HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR..

You're the CEO of a pharmaceutical company and you can't even write correctly ! Scary, and you wonder why this country is going downhill

Guest bcnjunkie

Bush's attempts to potray a benevolent state are futile !, the world already sees him as an imperialist, whatever he does now to try to redeem our status will not work !

dude, it's time to shut the fuck up!

I am the CEO/Head of Operations for www.scriptsxpress.com

I ran a wholesale company for pharma and med supplies

I ran a pharmacy

I owned a online pharmacy which i just sold on ebay

YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO PHARMA COMPANIES...

STOP SPINING THINGS. YOU HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR..

You're the CEO of a pharmaceutical company and you can't even write correctly ! Scary, and you wonder why this country is going downhill

Not scary at all when you consider how easy it is to 'call yourself" a CEO. I could go downtown today, incorporate myself, start a tiny bogus business and call myself the CEO. doenst mean shit. We are so used to hearing CEO in the news and associating it with big business and such. Don't let that persuade you into thinking Saleen's purported CEO position means anything of substance...clearly that is impossible based upon his legibility, grammar, and attitude.