Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whos the hottest girl in Cooljunkie

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

So its that time people. So whos the hottest female in this website. I see a big number of female post suddenly its time to expose these beauty's. Come on ladies come out come out whereever you are. And guys you know who they are so lets nominate these ladies for being beutiful in the way they are, look and feel. 8)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

you should know better than compare chicks in their face, big no no !!! (might as well call them cute !... another big no no !!!)

you should know better than compare chicks in their face, big no no !!! (might as well call them cute !... another big no no !!!)

LOL. You don't want to do that now, because this thread will never end. The ladies will raise hell!!!!!! Might as well end this thread as soon as possible. Or else we're in trouble! BIG TROUBLE!!!!!! :-X

Guest durrtylexx
Topic Summary

Posted by: 240turbo Posted on: Today at 04:07:47pm

Quote from: bcnjunkie on Today at 03:54:11pm

LOL. You don't want to do that now, because this thread will never end. The ladies will raise hell!!!!!! Might as well end this thread as soon as possible. Or else we're in trouble! BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!

lol..... ;D

worse yet is say "fine" to a chick when she asks you how they look ;)

If you make the mistake of saying that, you better run and hide fast!!!!!! It's like the dreaded "Do I look fat in this dress" question, whether you say yes or no you're in deep crap. If you say no, she'll think you're lying just so she can be quiet, if you say yes you'll hurt her feelings and you don't want to do that. So it's a no win situation, no matter how you answer you're gonna get it,lol :-X I found a technique to deal with these dangerous and threatening questions ;D.But SSSSSSHHHHHH, don't tell anybody,lol. I'll post it later if interest is high,lol ;D ;D

Keep posting you guys...this is really fun to watch you guys try to figure us out. lol

And EV... :-* :-* :-*

BTW the girl with the "headlights" was Flips wife Tonia (TheMrs).

Yes baby, And it's even funnier when you hear chicks trying to figure us out. I have a lot of women friends, and when I hang out with them and listen to their men bashing sessions, it is nothing short of hilarious. I keep telling them that we are the simplest creatures to please. Food,Sex, and no nagging. That's all ;D ;D ;D

Guest coach

i think ALL the cooljunkie chicks are hottttttttt :-* :-* :-*

I'll second that. I haven't met one yet that wasn't totally out of my league. Fortunately for us guys, most girls don't know what league they are really in.

Guest LeVeL

i think ALL the cooljunkie chicks are hottttttttt :-* :-* :-*

I'll second that. I haven't met one yet that wasn't totally out of my league. Fortunately for us guys, most girls don't know what league they are really in.

Well i gave my vote time to give yours. And as far as league......I think what league your talking about.