Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should Bling Keep on posting Reviews?

Guest LeVeL

what do you think about his reviews?  

1. 1. what do you think about his reviews?

Guest shannon_coolj.

this "poll" is ridiculous and mean

if bling wants to post reviews, then he will

he doesn't have to write them the way you want him to, levelistic. and i don't think anything you said was constructive criticism.... and if you really wanted to tell him how you think he should improve his reviews, you should have told him privately--not posted it for everyone to see

::)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Here's the deal...bling is still learning and finding new sounds each time he goes out. He is pretty new to this music scene and thus when he discovers something fresh to him he likes to express his interest and shows love to the people that were around him and the people that made it happen. If only everyone was as open minded as Dan is there wouldn't be all this hate. Its a growing experience...bling gives a perspective from a young excited and willing to learn club goer. I think its fun to watch his maturation in the scene....a year or so ago bling couldn't tell you the difference between tribal, progressive or tech house and was pretty much a trance man...now he is discovering all these new sounds and genres and its exciting for him. I can remember when it was like that for me...a long time ago and I can relate...so let the kid be. He is out there supporting having fun and doing things with tact and respect....you go bling...live on little bro ;D

i never read them.... they give no insight into the music since

he likes every dj and track except for quality house, and futher more doesn't have a clue about house since he has never left dade county (typical).

the on top of that, his shout outs to girls is a lame attempt to bang them or "romance" them since the blingster doesn't come off like a guy who gets the job done in the bedroom with these whores.

Then the omg I died thing is played

then his autograph seeking is lame and gay..

He's a trancer at heart, and with that, his threads are lame.

Guest lyrik

he likes every dj and track except for quality house, and futher more doesn't have a clue about house since he has never left dade county (typical).

the on top of that, his shout outs to girls is a lame attempt to bang them or "romance" them since the blingster doesn't come off like a guy who gets the job done in the bedroom with these whores.

Like I said he is still learning and has only been into this for what 2 years...hmm I wonder how insightful and knowledgeable your comments would be if we dug up old posts of yours from when you were fresh into the scene. Why anyone your size would pick on a kid like bling makes me scratch my head ....we all know that you are king ladies man ::) ...so why try to put this guy out there like that. Don't you think this kid takes enough abuse about his size, his looks, his interests. No offense, but people degrading others based on sex, race, looks, relationships etc is a sign of weakness and insecurity. As for not knowing quality house...yes maybe he has a lot to learn...but if you are saying that in respect to Halo I think you lost your marbles. Its highly debatable what your opinion of quality house is compared to others. To be honest, a lot of what you find to be quality...I can guarantee would be laughed at in a lot of other house communities. A lot of people would consider most it to be right up there with most trance...and would def. give a big :-X

Come on leave the kid be..its like watching the big bullys picking on the little guy in the school yard.

Guest bcnjunkie

yo Bling if "OMFG I die" is how you felt then write it ! It is a free country !, If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. :)

Okay let me put my take on this...first of let me start by saying I probably started the thread but till this point I have still not voted. I met Bling in person I think he's a cool guy with a good heart. My intentions were never to hate, I just felt a thread needed to be started because of this issue.

Come on people give me a break we all know this is a free country I dont think that needs to be mentioned here. A little contructive critisism will not kill nobody and it wont definetely not make you a hater! I believe after a little input from the rest of us in the board I believe Blings reviews would be way better than they are now.

We all can see that Bling had an OMFG I Died time but apart from that there were loopholes in his review that I think people who weren't there would of like to know. For example what hot tunes did Halo play, at what time did his set start and end, how much was the cover for the night, how full was the club ect... Aside from the shoutouts as a reader I would like to read a review that puts me there with you Bling enjoying the moment.

So this is not an attack dont be alarmed! And Evan thanks for calling me a prick, I love it when you call me names. ;D

Dear Abby,

Ok, so let me get this straight.

You want us to give Bling constructive criticism, so that he makes his reviews better. If so, then why is almost every single one of your choices in the poll some type of hate, not a form of constructive criticism (like the things you mentioned)? ???

Write back,

Confused

you are very funny, witty and clever. I enjoy your posts! :P

I don’t think Bling should stop writing reviews but he should stop thread jacking. Someone will start a roll call for an event and he will respond with what he is doing instead or where he is going the next weekend, and I think that can be rude. Besides that keep trucking Bling.

Guest JMT

Like I said he is still learning and has only been into this for what 2 years... Why anyone your size would pick on a kid like bling makes me scratch my head ....we all know that you are king ladies man ::) ...so why try to put this guy out there like that. Don't you think this kid takes enough abuse about his size, his looks, his interests. No offense, but people degrading others based on sex, race, looks, relationships etc is a sign of weakness and insecurity....

Come on leave the kid be..its like watching the big bullys picking on the little guy in the school yard.

this was as insulting as anything else that was said.

Like I said he is still learning and has only been into this for what 2 years... Why anyone your size would pick on a kid like bling makes me scratch my head ....we all know that you are king ladies man ::) ...so why try to put this guy out there like that. Don't you think this kid takes enough abuse about his size, his looks, his interests. No offense, but people degrading others based on sex, race, looks, relationships etc is a sign of weakness and insecurity....

I agree.

Guest lyrik

Yep you're right I should have worded it differently...my bad blingster I didn't mean for it to come out that way...but people do like to pick on him for reasons I can't understand. If you were speaking of what I said to the other person...I have no apologies.

its ok i dont take anyting saleen says to heart anyways. ill just continue to just ignore it . ( so any comments about my autograph seeking or sex life doesnt bug me. i can care less ) thanks interview junkie and those who finally notice the bs bashing i get for no reason.

yeah im skinny big deal i dont feel im unattractive in any way. and yes im still learing a lot about music. ive learned all i can about trance to know i love it still but im ready to hear new stuff like halo and stuff like that :)

and ill keep putting my reviews up just the same though like mirza said i do threadjack other threads and i def will make it a point to stop that.

Guest ddg

bling...you da man...you do whatever the fuck you wanna do......anytime you wanna pound red bulls buddy...im there ;) ;D

Guest r3nz0

bling...you da man...you do whoever the fuck you wanna do......anytime you wanna pound me, buddy...im there ;) ;D

:o :o :o

:P;)

its ok i dont take anyting saleen says to heart anyways. ill just continue to just ignore it . ( so any comments about my autograph seeking or sex life doesnt bug me. i can care less ) thanks interview junkie and those who finally notice the bs bashing i get for no reason.

yeah im skinny big deal i dont feel im unattractive in any way. and yes im still learing a lot about music. ive learned all i can about trance to know i love it still but im ready to hear new stuff like halo and stuff like that :)

and ill keep putting my reviews up just the same though like mirza said i do threadjack other threads and i def will make it a point to stop that.

Dude dont stop doing what you do. The board wouldn't be the same without it. Post on my friend!

Guest coach

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say, Bling, if they don't like it, fuck 'em. I mean, people bitch about Saleen being too negative and then they bitch about you being too positive. I mean, it's not like you're being paid to review, or anything. Of course, if I was Nick, I'd hire your ass in a second. I like the perspective that you bring.

Guest shannon_coolj.

saleen, we could say the same about your reviews--except i rarely hear anything nice about anything in your reviews

there should be TRUTH in reviews (that's what journalism is supposed to be)...you shouldn't go into them saying all nice things or all negative things.

plus, saleen, i know you just do it for the publicity--now everyone knows you by name just because you're an a*shole in your reviews and posts.

you're probably just pissed off because someone else

*gasp!* other than you is getting attention for his reviews.

so stop bagging on bling just b/c he takes time out to post his opinion on events >:(

saleen, we could say the same about your reviews--except i rarely hear anything nice about anything in your reviews

there should be TRUTH in reviews (that's what journalism is supposed to be)...you shouldn't go into them saying all nice things or all negative things.

plus, saleen, i know you just do it for the publicity--now everyone knows you by name just because you're an a*shole in your reviews and posts.

you're probably just pissed off because someone else

*gasp!* other than you is getting attention for his reviews.

so stop bagging on bling just b/c he takes time out to post his opinion on events >:(

;) thanks shannon :) hope to see u soon though i know it wont be for corsten this weekend lol :)