Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever notice, Edgar V is banned from playing Space yet

V. Barbarino

him and LP are always fighting, and the reason he plays is when pvd is in town, and they force space into having him open...

at least thats what I hear. I personaly, would like space to do friday trance afterhours with him and markus. But miami won't support it..

i agree 100% we need markus and edgar back at space :)

Space will be closed soon, luis will be on the streets, saleen will have no place to think he is a big time clubber, cant wait for that to happen!!!

Guest JMT

from what i know PVD has EV on a high spot on his "dj list" so maybe this could be why EV opens up for him ...

this is true. in an interview in DJ mag Pvd was saying that he saw a ton of potential for EV and was having him open his sets.

makes sense since they have similar sounds, and play a lot of the same new tracks.

Guest vanbuurenfan

him and LP are always fighting, and the reason he plays is when pvd is in town, and they force space into having him open...

at least thats what I hear. I personaly, would like space to do friday trance afterhours with him and markus. But miami won't support it..

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST HEAR? I LEAVE THE BOARD FOR A FEW SECONDS AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! SALEEN IN SUPPORT OF A TRANCE AFTERHOURS? NO WONDER I GOT OUT OF MY CAR TODAY ON MY WAY TO WORK AND THERE WERE CATS AND DOGS FALLING FROM THE SKY, PIGS FLYING, AND ANDREW CHIBALE SPINNING TRANCE!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guest LeVeL

Saleen your joking right, you wanting an afterhours Trance event @ Space. I thought you said Trance is for cheeseheads and little kids and now I see you here complimenting. Isn't this something but aside from this I would have to agree the people wouldn't support an afterhours Trance. I remember David Padilla would play afterhours like a years and half ago in the same club where NV is but I forgot the name and I remember going and it was completely empty.

Guest vanbuurenfan

Saleen your joking right, you wanting an afterhours Trance event @ Space. I thought you said Trance is for cheeseheads and little kids and now I see you here complimenting. Isn't this something but aside from this I would have to agree the people wouldn't support an afterhours Trance. I remember David Padilla would play afterhours like a years and half ago in the same club where NV is but I forgot the name and I remember going and it was completely empty.

i think tthe name of the place was called EXILE or something like that.a dump.sucked.

Guest LeVeL

1. edgar v and pvd are on the same booking agency.. man you people are dumb... get a fing clue

2. have trance on friday, so the house heads never have to put up with that crap on saturday nights...

Yeah I have been saying this for months bring back Friday Transmission @ Space this is nothing new Saleen but for some reason the Tranceheads wouldn't come out to support it then and they wont come out to support now. I remember in the last days of Friday Transmissions they had Roland spinning house and a lot of people got turned off because of this. I remember Space got rid of Edgar V because he supposively used the Space logo in some event in Colombia, and then Space went thru this phase of having David Padilla as resident Dj and that didn't work so then they tried to bombard people with some House on a Trance night. All these suddent events did hurt Friday Transmissions in the end.

And Vanbuuren your right the name of that afterhours joint was called Exile and I remember being one of the only 7 people there on Friday afterhours. And they had good music just that people never supported it. What a shame!