Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frankie Knuckles - THIS SATURDAY!!!

Guest XESS

Guest XESS

saturday, may 22nd, 2004

x'ess entertainment & nerve lounge present...

X'ESS - MIAMI LAUNCH PARTY!

featuring......

FRANKIE KNUCKLES

along with:

JON HUANG x'ess

SHELDON PRINCE lust4house

VAUGHAN LAZAR lust4house

This is a very special night for us as we kick off X'ESS MIAMI!!

X'ESS and Nerve will host a cocktail reception from 10 - 11!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Sheeeeeeeet, I rather pay 80 for okenfold...

NOT!!!!

ONCE AGAIN, MURK GETS PUSHED ASIDE IN MIAMI BY SOME UK LOSERS! If i were their manager, this would never happen.

whats the guestlist info on this FN event?

Its too bad for OG and Ralph....I have never understood why you would couple such a clash of sounds together.....we need OG to come over to Nerve and do a little tag-team session with Frankie...and yes it should be mostly CLASSICS!

Anyways...I'll be at Nerve for Frankie....and as someone was telling me this last Saturday.....don't be surprised if you see Oakenfold show up for Frankie as well after he spins maybe 75% of the time he is allotted at Space. You see trancers...even your leader knows who really deserves the respect this night....who do you think Oakie and almost every other DJ like him will tell you influenced them to start DJing.....hmmmm I wonder.

NOT!!!!

ONCE AGAIN, MURK GETS PUSHED ASIDE IN MIAMI BY SOME UK LOSERS! If i were their manager, this would never happen.

Its too bad for OG and Ralph....I have never understood why you would couple such a clash of sounds together.....we need OG to come over to Nerve and do a little tag-team session with Frankie...and yes it should be mostly CLASSICS!

Anyways...I'll be at Nerve for Frankie....and as someone was telling me this last Saturday.....don't be surprised if you see Oakenfold show up for Frankie as well after he spins maybe 75% of the time he is allotted at Space. You see trancers...even your leader knows who really deserves the respect this night....who do you think Oakie and almost every other DJ like him will tell you influenced them to start DJing.....hmmmm I wonder.

im a trancer i dont consider oakie my leader LOL my leader is armin van buuren baby :) progressive trance whoo hoooo

Guest lyrik

NOT!!!!

im a trancer i dont consider oakie my leader LOL my leader is armin van buuren baby :) progressive trance whoo hoooo

Bling blong you know I am just giving ya shit....you are one of the most open minded guys down here.

Guest vaughan

Well... Let the countdown begin!

Sheldon and I are honored to be opening for such a legend!!!

Can't wait to boogie down as soon as we're done to X'ess' Jon Huang and the man himself... MR. FRANKIE KNUCKLES!!!

This night will be one for the memory books!!!

Guest lyrik

Can't wait to boogie down as soon as we're done to X'ess' Jon Huang and the man himself... MR. FRANKIE KNUCKLES!!!

Ah hell yes!

Guest macboy

Wow, that's wonderful news!!! I had no idea Lust was going to be a part of this, even though I know you guys have your biweekly residency there. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be sure to be there early this time, though I do want to go to the Delano for a bit.

Looking forward to it!!!! ;D

Guest r3nz0
Wow, that's wonderful news!!! I had no idea Lust was going to be a part of this, even though I know you guys have your biweekly residency there. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be sure to be there early this time, though I do want to go to the Delano for a bit.

Dan, where the hell have you been, bitch?! >:(:P

Its about damn time you show up!!! ;)

Guest macboy

Dan, where the hell have you been, bitch?! >:(:P

Heh, I've actually been slipping in and out of many events over the past three weeks, just not hanging out very long. Plus I had a really nasty case of food poisoning a few weeks ago. But all is good, and you can expect me out in full force for Frankie.

Carisa, don't know if you're going to Frankie or Oakie, but I hope you make the right choice. ;D

Guest dnb_chick

:o

Its gonna be such an honor to be in the presence of "The Godfather of House"! And my most recents favs also--the LUST 4 HOUSE boys! See you guys there!

FRANKIE KNUCKLES is the man!!!!

nothing but RESPECT for him!!!

a great DJ and a great person.....he has been a huge inspiration and supporter from the beginning....and those of us lucky to have been around this beautiful thing called HOUSE from the beginning know exactly who Frankie is and what he represents!!!

(it's actually kind of scary that there are so many people in this town who have no clue who he is yet love house music)

My suggestion is....if you dont know who he is...GO FIND OUT!

and if you know who he is......YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

You cant understand where we are unless you know where we've been...and Frankie is both....LEGENDARY!

I truly hope this party works and he gets the turn-out he deserves....hell I may even stop by before heading to Space!

;D

O.G.

see you at Space afterwards....and bring Frankie with you!

Guest lyrik

a great DJ and a great person.....he has been a huge inspiration and supporter from the beginning....and those of us lucky to have been around this beautiful thing called HOUSE from the beginning know exactly who Frankie is and what he represents!!!

(it's actually kind of scary that there are so many people in this town who have no clue who he is yet love house music)

You cant understand where we are unless you know where we've been...and Frankie is both....LEGENDARY!

I truly hope this party works and he gets the turn-out he deserves....hell I may even stop by before heading to Space!

;D

O.G.

Respect!

;D

O.G.

og breaks his silence. but still not classics night :(

Guest lyrik

Why was the guest list info erased from the original post? ???

I don't know this time????? I looked at the CJ club listings and they are not offering any guestlist or reduced for this event so I have no idea why they would remove the offering by X'ess.