Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ardis Robles Interviews Oscar G.!!!

Guest avenue33

Guest avenue33

Miami Living Magazine (a.k.a ML Magazine) is the first and only "entertainment focused" magazine for travelers, visitors, and local residents in Miami Beach, Florida. Each issue provides a mix of essential and "up-to-date" entertainment information.

So my point is, they offered me the opportunity to interview DJ's, and of course, I agreed!! How could I say no to my favorite thing!! Before I keep going, I want to thank Oscar G. for this interview, and unforgettable nights at Club Space! Oscar, "YOU DA MAN"! LOL!

Issue #3 has just hit the streets, and for those of you that don't know where to pick it up, check out www.miamilivingmagazine.com

Oscar-Interview-web33.jpg

if the club world wants to be legit like other music genres, then we need better interviews.. these fluff let me blow you pieces suck.....

Too bad every jock would never let me interview them. They would see the Bill Oreilly of clubbing.

ultra lame again. They ask oscar the same 5 fucking questions.

Nickjunkie, call og and ask him if he wants to get interviewed by me for a cj piece.

Guest LeVeL

if the club world wants to be legit like other music genres, then we need better interviews.. these fluff let me blow you pieces suck.....

Too bad every jock would never let me interview them. They would see the Bill Oreilly of clubbing.

Nickjunkie, call og and ask him if he wants to get interviewed by me for a cj piece.

I agree, it seems like its the exact interview done by other people who have interviewed him. As an interviewer you should ask unexpected questions that would throw the artist or intertainer off. This in my mind makes people take notice because sometimes you need to take risk.

what would you ask him? give us a preview....

what would you ask him? give us a preview....

well, I won't give away my great questions, because if it ever happend (probbaly when hell freezes over, og hates my interview skills, classics and vocals) here is a little taste:

OG: Do you feel your last CD was put out hastley without taking into consideration the fact that tribal is dead?

Do you think the CD was too much tribal and sold out on your "miami house" sound with the tech house on disc 2?

Does the cd actualy represent what you really do at Space? Because I feel the cd is not indicative of what you do at Space.

According to my sources and from others in the industry tell me, those live cds are done in the studio and you just mix over the crowd noise. How did you record this cd?

Don't you feel a better reprensentation of you live at space would just be you doing your thing without compling the cd in the studio first?

Do you feel the peak of EDM was at the exact time club drugs peaked?

I can go on and on and on, but jocks are too scared..

BTW, I would take Rcrepo with me as my track consultant.

*for the record, I still think the cd is horrible. OG is so much better than that. He's pissed I told him that, but we all know when og is really live, he's so much better than that cd.

THE SPIN STOPS HERE!!!! ;D ;D ;D

i'll tell you what, though. i loved both of dem cds.

i gave one disc to laura and the other to my buddies girlfriend.

thats how much I liked it.

Now old og live at space is on my pc and it kicks mucho ass!

check out track 6 on his old live cd, it rocks!!!!!

OG: Do you feel your last CD was put out hastley without taking into consideration the fact that tribal is dead?

NO

Do you think the CD was too much tribal and sold out on your "miami house" sound with the tech house on disc 2?

NO

Does the cd actualy represent what you really do at Space? Because I feel the cd is not indicative of what you do at Space.

YES

According to my sources and from others in the industry tell me, those live cds are done in the studio and you just mix over the crowd noise. How did you record this cd?

LIVE @ SPACE

Don't you feel a better reprensentation of you live at space would just be you doing your thing without compling the cd in the studio first?

IMPOSSIBLE....AS TRACKS MUST BE LISCENSED AND CLEARED

NO

There you go tough guy....wow, what a great interview...pssss

This is not an interview...it is a bad review of my CD in questionaire form....

Tell you what....

Ardis, you did a great job, keep doing what you're doing!

Saleen, you keep doing what you're doing...and make mine super-sized with a Diet Coke...thanks

;D

Guest sarahcj

It's cool that they are covering the Dance Music scene not many of the Miami magazines do that unless it's a short blurb on WMC.

Guest pod

Plus, it's not some bourgeios bullshit like some magazines with the name of a street as their title. ;D

Ardis pushed this through on them, and they went with it. We need more people like her shaking up things ;D

Guest guyman1966

Saleen, you keep doing what you're doing...and make mine super-sized with a Diet Coke...thanks

;D

LMAO - OG - I use that line on him once a week! LOL

NO

NO

YES

LIVE @ SPACE

IMPOSSIBLE....AS TRACKS MUST BE LISCENSED AND CLEARED

NO

There you go tough guy....wow, what a great interview...pssss

This is not an interview...it is a bad review of my CD in questionaire form....

Tell you what....

Ardis, you did a great job, keep doing what you're doing!

;D

dude, the cd is not the og i know, or care to know.

if you listen to your old live cd, you'll see you way over thought this new cd without realizing your best talent is used on the fly when you feel the room and crowd. I must say, I like Denny's cd a lot, but I like the tracks, not the live factor because in both cds, the live is studio magic.

How many people would not allow their track on an og cd? sure tracks lilke lee cabera would never make the cut, but wait, heres a question:

Isn't playing the lee cabera track stealing from def lepord?

and og i was going to lead the guido fist pumpers at the surf club on july 18th, but since your mcdonalds comment, I'M NOT ANY MORE. I'M SKIPPING IT AND HEADING TO TEMPTS INSTEAD.. oh, and even if I do go, i'm not useing your list, big serge is comping me ;D

ps, we are out of diet coke right now :-[

;D

dude you got hurt on your kids slip and slide yesterday. Now your lawn has a dead spot and you tore your ACL..

How Sad.

Guest guyman1966

;D

dude you got hurt on your kids slip and slide yesterday. Now your lawn has a dead spot and you tore your ACL..

How Sad.

Your just jealous that I can leave my office anytime and play with my kids on the Slip n slide.

;D

How Sad.

Your just jealous that I can leave my office anytime and play with my kids on the Slip n slide.

dude, your kids love uncle nick... I let them drink Old Milawake.

dude, your kids love uncle nick... I let them drink Old Milawake.

And let them play that one video game....

(its weird telling a 6 year old - NICE SHOT MR. FUCK U!) LMAO;)

btw, saleen - I liked that OG disc you gave me, however there was a big ass scratch in it :( But you know that I'm a tribal whore..

why are you the only one who says tribal is dead? pffttttttt ::)

Guest avenue33

Get a life Saleen. This is for a Miami guide not a music magazine. Mainstream, that's what i'm targeting. You are a sad little man!

Oscar, thank you! ;D