Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you order at the bar?

Guest LeVeL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

when I get to the club, I'll order a Corona and a tequila shot, afterwards a couple more beers, then a Red bull and vodka and then water the rest of the night. I'll usually end up with a Corona on the patio 8)

Guest LISALOCA

Bianca's top Five drinks she orders at the bar:

5. Malibu and Pineapple

4. Apple Martini

3. Cranberry and Vodka

2. Red Bull and Vodka

And the number ONE all time favorite is..............

1. WATER!!!!

Guest lyrik

#1 Rule - If its FREE...it's for me!

I don't discriminate... I've been down to the depths of the champagne of beers and even worse.....oh if you ever see this little hispanic bald guy down on the street trying to work his $20 you drink for free all night hustle...DONT DO IT...unless you want to drink from the bucket.

Anyways:

Beers - Bass Ale, Killians, Coronas or whats free

Liqour - Gotta be the Goose baby...apple martini's or whats free

Shots - hell you could put windex in a shot glass and I I would throw er down....SHOTS!!!!!

Oh yeah where are those ladies at that don't like tequila...ah Rick?? Next time I see ya you are going to have to hike up your skirt a bit and do a shot of da parton with me okay miss! :P

Guest durrtylexx

I don't discriminate... I've been down to the depths of the champagne of beers and even worse.....oh if you ever see this little hispanic bald guy down on the street trying to work his $20 you drink for free all night hustle...DONT DO IT...unless you want to drink from the bucket.

Anyways:

Shots - hell you could put windex in a shot glass and I I would throw er down....SHOTS!!!!!

Oh yeah where are those ladies at that don't like tequila...ah Rick?? Next time I see ya you are going to have to hike up your skirt a bit and do a shot of da parton with me okay miss! :P

Killians awesome beer, but tequilla brother gets me sick.I just can't drink that stuff.I'm down to get blasted but no tequilla for me.... :P

Guest lyrik

Anyways:

Killians awesome beer, but tequilla brother gets me sick.I just can't drink that stuff.I'm down to get blasted but no tequilla for me.... :P

I am not much of tequila man myself but the good stuff is not bad...Patron is really good...cabo stuff from Sami hagar is good too...there is even a better kind that I had for my bachelor party night out in chicago that just blew me away...best hard liqour I have ever had and it was tequila...smooth as hell....the guy buying for me was a Dj at the place and a friend of mine and he told me that the shots were costing around $20 a piece to regulars joes at the bar...I wish I knew what it was because I would pick up a bottle in a heart beat.

Guest durrtylexx

Anyways:

I am not much of tequila man myself but the good stuff is not bad...Patron is really good...cabo stuff from Sami hagar is good too...there is even a better kind that I had for my bachelor party night out in chicago that just blew me away...best hard liqour I have ever had and it was tequila...smooth as hell....the guy buying for me was a Dj at the place and a friend of mine and he told me that the shots were costing around $20 a piece to regulars joes at the bar...I wish I knew what it was because I would pick up a bottle in a heart beat.

I heard that Sammy's Cabo Wabo stuff is good, I dunno man I'll try it some day.Patron wasn't all that for me. I'll give it shot again, sometime in the future.... 8)

Guest snipper

Tequilla & OJ or anything that taste Peachy. This is a great drink, Peach Banger (Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Pineapple juice).

Is that what you were drinking at Karaoke?

Yup ;D

those who know me know I have a major problem with Long Island Iced Teas and Kettle 1 dirty martinis. I enjoy wine as well-- mainly cabernet and Pinot Noir for Reds, and Greek whites as well as Sauvignon Blancs. In a normal night, I'll mix it all up. This is probably the reason I want to blow my head off the next day.

Guest Clarisa

1) Rasberry Stoli with Sprite

2) Sex on the Beach

3) Malibu & Pineapple

4) Corona

5) If I want to get f%*@ked up - Blue Long Island

No shots for this girl.

Guest JasenAlexander

Red bull and vodka when I'm feeling plain

Red bull with raspberry vodka and cranberry juice when I'm in the mood to jazz things up a bit

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

this is my favourive. In italian its called Sbagliato, which means wrong/ mistake.

2 oz Spumante (or champagne)

1 oz red vermouth

1 oz Campari

1 slice orange for garnish

Stir well over ice in a balloon-size wine glass.

Try it.... drives you off

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

this is my favourive. In italian its called Sbagliato, which means wrong/ mistake.

2 oz Spumante (or champagne)

1 oz red vermouth

1 oz Campari

1 slice orange for garnish

Stir well over ice in a balloon-size wine glass.

Try it.... drives you off

Vermouth Martini

Bianca's top Five drinks she orders at the bar:

5. Malibu and Pineapple

4. Apple Martini

3. Cranberry and Vodka

2. Red Bull and Vodka

And the number ONE all time favorite is..............

1. WATER!!!!

hmm, water? I wonder why,lol 8)