Guest avenue33

Complimentary Admission Until 1AM With Password

[glow=red,2,300]K I N K Y [/glow]

lust.jpg

MAIN ROOM SET TIMES

• BRUNO 10PM - 3AM
  • CUE 3AM - 10AM

Guest rocky05

Been two long weeks without Roland at Space. Can't wait to hear what he's got in store for this weekend. Definatley going to be a great Sunday morning. :)

Guest biznation00

Oscar's right the Roland marathon set is confirmed.

After being out for 2 weeks, Roly is coming back with a vengence, for another marathon terrace set. And you know how we do these... Bringing my wacky bag of tricks and surprises once again. See you guys on the terrace Sunday Morn'! ;)

biznation00@msn.com

After being out for 2 weeks, Roly is coming back with a vengence, for another marathon terrace set. And you know how we do these... Bringing my wacky bag of tricks and surprises once again. See you guys on the terrace Sunday Morn'! ;)

biznation00@msn.com

Biz, please tell me you guys are going to record at least part of the marathon set. Last marathon set was epic, I have no doubts in my mind that this one will be out of control!!!! 8)

Guest biznation00

So Biz, could you please make sure I have a nice fluffy pillow reserved for me in VIP since it seems I will be living at Space this weekend.... ;)

after that pic the other day on clubplanet, I'll roll out the entire bed for ya sweetheart! ;)

ps. Rocky,

yes, I'm brigin' the water guns.. this time I bought 100 of them for the crowd & 2 giant supersoakers for MEEEEE! ;D

Guest biznation00

biznation00@msn.com

Biz, please tell me you guys are going to record at least part of the marathon set. Last marathon set was epic, I have no doubts in my mind that this one will be out of control!!!! 8)

Rick,

you don't understand how ready for this Roly is! I was over the other nite & he was playin' some of the new tunes he just picked up & some that Sander & DD passed onto him. SICK SICK stuff! he's seriously hyped about introducing them the Terrace!

Can't believe he's been out for 2 weeks..

ps. I'll have to check with Ozzie (lighting) about recording the set.

Biznation00@msn.com

So Biz, could you please make sure I have a nice fluffy pillow reserved for me in VIP since it seems I will be living at Space this weekend.... ;)

after that pic the other day on clubplanet, I'll roll out the entire bed for ya sweetheart! ;)

ps. Rocky,

yes, I'm brigin' the water guns.. this time I bought 100 of them for the crowd & 2 giant supersoakers for MEEEEE! ;D

ur bringing water guns on fri or sat? bring it on fri for sure its gonna be nasty hot lol ...... please tell LP to blast that a/c on fri as high as it goes lol

Guest durrtylexx

;D

Werd

Guest Cosmigonon

;D

Werd

I wanna see that pic :-[