Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is crzyc?

Bling

Im alive didnt get home till this afternoon...what a CRAZY weekend!!! ;D

Thanks Bling!

indeed! It sucked leaving you and Luis on Sunday night. We must speak in detail about the events that transpired once i left...

with people like uncle roy, Wesley and Eric in the mix, I can only imagine you ended up at nerve 8)

I only hope you wiped the cheese sauce off your body beforehand.

hehehe. iloveyourockstar.

I dont think I had a single moment away from Carisa the entire time I was visiting this weekend... ;D <--- Carisa what does this face remind you of? (hint, shelborne pool, "BENSONHURST")

Guest LeVeL

Dam you Carisa you didn't go home till yesterday afternoon....ohh shit someone got busy..lol

[move]("Bensenhurst, BensenHurst")[/move]

Conv_NYE03%20011.jpeg

Guest web_norah

ugh, what do two guidos have to do with Carisa? sorry for the lame question but someone had to ask it!

and speaking of the picture, those guys look like major tools :-X

hell yeah. They look like the typical douche bags that inundate the city on fridays and saturdays.

God how I miss going out during the week...the authenticity and free-ness of it all (tons of open bar events) are just wonderful.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest LeVeL

You hate guido's dont you...lol

You know that guido influence is growing in hollywood and in the music business. Just the other day I was seeing something E! Television and they were saying something about more men are trimming their eye-brawls looking for that perfect look. People like Tom Cruise, Ja-Rule, Ludacris, Puff Daddy, Ashton Kutcher, Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake are all doing it.

I guess its a growing trend, sooner or later we are going to see people here in Miami, trying to be like Saleen with trimmed eye-brawls. But this is a trend I will tcertainly stay away from.

Guest Clarisa

I'll be the first one to let you know you look ri-di-cu-lous! Men are supposed to have the soft rugged look. At least in my opinion and taste.

Guest web_norah

You know that guido influence is growing in hollywood and in the music business. Just the other day I was seeing something E! Television and they were saying something about more men are trimming their eye-brawls looking for that perfect look. People like Tom Cruise, Ja-Rule, Ludacris, Puff Daddy, Ashton Kutcher, Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake are all doing it.

I guess its a growing trend, sooner or later we are going to see people here in Miami, trying to be like Saleen with trimmed eye-brawls. But this is a trend I will tcertainly stay away from.

i dont hate anyone, hate is a strong word but that waxed eyebrow look is a FAUX PAS! i dont care if the president is wearing it, it is WRONG!

nj sets all trends... I remember wearing capris years before the rest of the country figured it out. The rebirth of the bandana was clearly a Tempts influence in the usa.

btw, norah rips on guidos, but facr remains, chicks love guidos. if they didn't I wouldn't be one ;)

Guest web_norah

chicks can love Justin Timber-fake and OJ Simpson ...but believe me, i dont follow trends or men that wax eyebrows

so, now the guido is a fashion trend-setter?

the bandana isnt guido my friend, thats a Mexican/ Chicano thing in case you didnt know! or do they bring bandanas from Italy too?

Guest LeVeL

No Level, I didnt get busy with anyone...you know Im not that type of girl. I just ended up at the Nerve party Sunday night then spent the night on a friends couch...thank God for good friends!!! :D

So, did you get any for your Bday? ;)

Dam I forgot to tell you, I have dedicated my life to the house of God and I will save myself till marriage because I want it to be special my next time ;)

Guest JMT

nj sets all trends... I remember wearing capris years before the rest of the country figured it out.

i seriously hope you are joking

No Level, I didnt get busy with anyone...you know Im not that type of girl. I just ended up at the Nerve party Sunday night then spent the night on a friends couch...thank God for good friends!!! :D

So, did you get any for your Bday? ;)

Dam I forgot to tell you, I have dedicated my life to the house of God and I will save myself till marriage because I want it to be special my next time ;)

Damn level, what a disappointing statement. What about all those trains we're supposed to run on those whores? ;D ;D ;D

Guest web_norah

nj sets all trends... I remember wearing capris years before the rest of the country figured it out.

if you believe it ...then i seriously question your fashion and common senses!

Guest JMT

if you believe it ...then i seriously question your fashion and common senses!

mens' capris are absolutely the most ignorant idea the fashion world ever created.