Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Currently listening to ..

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Mark Farina - Live @ OM (better than the Derrick Carter CD)

Really - you think so? I thought both Cds were a little off - but liked Derrick's selection more than Marks.

Seems like you and I have similar interests have you checked out www.undergroundhouse.net yet? Tons of mixes and you'll find a lot fo the Djs and producers on the message boards there too.

Really - you think so? I thought both Cds were a little off - but liked Derrick's selection more than Marks.

Seems like you and I have similar interests have you checked out www.undergroundhouse.net yet? Tons of mixes and you'll find a lot fo the Djs and producers on the message boards there too.

Don't get me wrong I love Derrick Carter but Mark's CD just had more energy and definately had more funk. I especially enjoyed the mix of JT Donaldson's Vanguard Nights with that 1920's vocal. Thanks for the link. I'm definately on that.

funny thing is, there have been countless threads like this music thread, but they always faded away.

yes....but, what are you listening to?????

stop threadjacking.

actually, the receptionist in the next room talking.

funny thing is, there have been countless threads like this music thread, but they always faded away.

yes....but, what are you listening to?????

stop threadjacking.

actually, the receptionist in the next room talking.

"corporate accounts payable....please hold"

Guest lyrik

Don't get me wrong I love Derrick Carter but Mark's CD just had more energy and definately had more funk. I especially enjoyed the mix of JT Donaldson's Vanguard Nights with that 1920's vocal. Thanks for the link. I'm definately on that.

Mark does lay down some good accapellas - Vanguard Nights is still in my bag too. Maybe thats why I liked Derricks selection more - he had more tracks that I don't have in my collection as opposed to Mark's which I have good amount of the tracks he played in that set - if that makes any sense. Ya for sure check the link I gave ya - the Natural Rhythm Set is ace as is more than a few up there (Dan X and Honey).

Mark does lay down some good accapellas - Vanguard Nights is still in my bag too. Maybe thats why I liked Derricks selection more - he had more tracks that I don't have in my collection as opposed to Mark's which I have good amount of the tracks he played in that set - if that makes any sense. Ya for sure check the link I gave ya - the Natural Rhythm Set is ace as is more than a few up there (Dan X and Honey).

currently listening to: Lyrik giving us yet another lecture

Guest lyrik

currently listening to: Lyrik giving us yet another lecture

HUH? What the hell u talkin about willis - me and this guy were talking about a 2 disc compilation done by 2 djs we both like. he prefered one CD and I preferred the other - where's the lecture? Clean out cha eyes or do ya need glasses 8) Wait not those kind the ones that make you see better so you can read well and interpret the english language a little better for fucks sake.

Just picked up the new Miguel Migs "24th St. Sounds" on Nite Life. Pretty good so far. I don't know if I would put it on the caliber of "Nude Tempo 1" but we'll see when I'm done listening.