• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

Andrew Chibale - July 2004 Exclusive Frisky Radio Set

ha ha ha

umm......i am

you could have just put "Andrews newest set"

i thought the way you typed it was funny since this is his thread, just to clarify so no ones feelings get hurt.

Guest timoconnell

Anthony Pappa- Balance 006 [EQ]

Just got a promo copy of this double cd. Hot stuff. To be released in North America this month. CJ review to follow shortly.

Guest Seb

Colette - Exclusive Mix Done for Maximum Rotation. Live vocals by Colette - SEXY AND SWEET!

www.maximumrotation.com

Hey Lyrik do you know anything about their web hosting service? I'm looking for a site to host my mixes for download and listening. Do you have any recomendations? I'm looking for something good and cheap ;)

Guest lyrik

Colette - Exclusive Mix Done for Maximum Rotation. Live vocals by Colette - SEXY AND SWEET!

www.maximumrotation.com

Hey Lyrik do you know anything about their web hosting service? I'm looking for a site to host my mixes for download and listening. Do you have any recomendations? I'm looking for something good and cheap ;)

No sorry - I have no idea about that site. You might just want to to start a thread in this forum and ask. I am sure POD or Techjunkie among others can point you in the right direction.