Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CrzyC's partying...

rbs

Guest LeVeL

There was a post about this a week ago....but let me tell you the secret...sssttt she has a twin sister :othat goes out on weekdays only and then the other one goes out on the weekends. But dont tell anyone that I told you or else its a :-X

Guest web_norah

rock on C

i cant do it as much anymore, it burns me out for the rest of the week but Carisa gets a A plus extra credit :P

Guest LeVeL

Norah I thought you were a party animal too, whats going on...you grades are going down this semester ;D

Guest web_norah

Norah I thought you were a party animal too, whats going on...you grades are going down this semester ;D

a party animal? i think there goes another misconception...

i love to party! but in the week unless it is an event i have to attend for work, i stay home (got plenty of reason to anyway :D)

a party animal? i think there goes another misconception...

i love to party! but in the week unless it is an event i have to attend for work, i stay home (got plenty of reason to anyway :D)

OOOh!!! ;)

Guest trancelator

I used to be like Carisa in college but then I got this dreaded thing called a full time job. I marvel at how she does it. Even the 23, 24 year olds at my job can't hang like that!

There was a post about this a week ago....but let me tell you the secret...sssttt she has a twin sister :othat goes out on weekdays only and then the other one goes out on the weekends. But dont tell anyone that I told you or else its a :-X

i think her twin is much cooler.

Guest durrtylexx

I'll be the first to admit it, I can't hang anymore.I also can't afford it.But Ms.Ward if you can, ROCK on BABE!! ;)

OMG! You guys I JUST saw this thread. Yes, its true, I am 29, I work 2 jobs and party like a rockstar but I dont usually go out during the week. Last night I was saying goodbye to a friend of mine that will be out of the country for a few weeks.

The secret you ask?.....................

DISCO-NAPS!!!! ;)

Ryan, have I pissed you off or have you just been bustimg my chops lately? ???

Guest endymion

Ah see I thought that was a bizarre thing for you to say in a forum.

This is what I get for skimming, sorry...

Ryan, have I pissed you off or have you just been bustimg my chops lately? ???

you know i love you ;D :-*

Guest Cosmigonon

I'll be the first to admit it, I can't hang anymore.I also can't afford it.But Ms.Ward if you can, ROCK on BABE!! ;)

Yeah, me neither :'(. Rock On Carissa, fly to far, far away galaxies... ;D