Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
rbs

CrzyC's partying...

Guest LeVeL

There was a post about this a week ago....but let me tell you the secret...sssttt she has a twin sister :othat goes out on weekdays only and then the other one goes out on the weekends. But dont tell anyone that I told you or else its a :-X

Guest web_norah

rock on C

i cant do it as much anymore, it burns me out for the rest of the week but Carisa gets a A plus extra credit :P

Guest LeVeL

Norah I thought you were a party animal too, whats going on...you grades are going down this semester ;D

Guest web_norah

Norah I thought you were a party animal too, whats going on...you grades are going down this semester ;D

a party animal? i think there goes another misconception...

i love to party! but in the week unless it is an event i have to attend for work, i stay home (got plenty of reason to anyway :D)

a party animal? i think there goes another misconception...

i love to party! but in the week unless it is an event i have to attend for work, i stay home (got plenty of reason to anyway :D)

OOOh!!! ;)

I for one can attest that the girl is predominately high on life and has an energy that can outlast most rockstars. This is what makes her so special, ya know? Just like Aryn....they are both non-stop....it's pretty spectacular.

Guest trancelator

I used to be like Carisa in college but then I got this dreaded thing called a full time job. I marvel at how she does it. Even the 23, 24 year olds at my job can't hang like that!

There was a post about this a week ago....but let me tell you the secret...sssttt she has a twin sister :othat goes out on weekdays only and then the other one goes out on the weekends. But dont tell anyone that I told you or else its a :-X

i think her twin is much cooler.

Guest LeVeL

Come on atleast give us an estimation of your age are you closer to your 30's or your 40's....... ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I'll be the first to admit it, I can't hang anymore.I also can't afford it.But Ms.Ward if you can, ROCK on BABE!! ;)

OMG! You guys I JUST saw this thread. Yes, its true, I am 29, I work 2 jobs and party like a rockstar but I dont usually go out during the week. Last night I was saying goodbye to a friend of mine that will be out of the country for a few weeks.

The secret you ask?.....................

DISCO-NAPS!!!! ;)

Ryan, have I pissed you off or have you just been bustimg my chops lately? ???

Guest endymion

Me? No? And you ask this in public? I'll follow up in private, Sexy.

Guest endymion

Ah see I thought that was a bizarre thing for you to say in a forum.

This is what I get for skimming, sorry...

Ryan, have I pissed you off or have you just been bustimg my chops lately? ???

you know i love you ;D :-*

Guest Cosmigonon

I'll be the first to admit it, I can't hang anymore.I also can't afford it.But Ms.Ward if you can, ROCK on BABE!! ;)

Yeah, me neither :'(. Rock On Carissa, fly to far, far away galaxies... ;D