Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanted to share this wth ya'll

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay people today is a sweet day for me, I am finally moving up in this world like the Jeffersons. I have taken over the Internet Marketing position and they just gave me a raise that will defintely look good in my pockets.

I guess after all those hard days of hard work that took determination and will, it is finally paying off.

Okay people today is a sweet day for me, I am finally moving up in this world like the Jeffersons. I have taken over the Internet Marketing position and they just gave me a raise that will defintely look good in my pockets.

I guess after all those hard days of hard work that took determination and will, it is finally paying off.

CONGRATS LUIS!!

DRINKS ON YOU NEXT TIME ;)

Guest web_norah

congrats

i thought you were moving to the Upper East Side (Jefferson's reference)

Guest LeVeL

congrats

i thought you were moving to the Upper East Side (Jefferson's reference)

LOL.....Norah and Lola definetely drinks are on me next time. Thanks for the support guys.

Guest LeVeL

Hey Ricky -boy what up dogg......watch out dont call me a playa on the boards. We all know who the real playas' are on this board ;) 8)

So its jade now on Sunday mornings, no more creek for you.

Guest LeVeL

Drink are on me people open bar this weekend 8)

So where are you going this weekend?!?!..lol.. :P

I think you have an idea, where I'll be this weekend ;)

Guest endymion

I have taken over the Internet Marketing position and they just gave me a raise that will defintely look good in my pockets.

Ey congrats d00d!

What do you market?