Clubplanet Nightlife Community

summer anthem 2001

DJMikeE

fire wire just got released? thats crazy...ive been hearin scot's remix to that for almosta year now.

as for a summer anthem im sad to say that probably without you will take the cake. Last year it was I Turn to You, IMO. But maybe, in my wildest fantasies, "O" by scot project will take that title home to Germany

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Wasn't Stranger In My House more the song of the the Winter? Or is there more to come on that one? I figured someone would have said Stand Still by now, the way you all rave about it.... I'm still dying to hear it myself. cwm12.gif

a) it will b luzzi b/c now he is getting played all over teh place...i think derb isnt a z100 song...isnt as catchy as luzzi

B) tamia wont b b/c it WAS a winter song...last time i was at factory he played it for 45 minutes, its blow over now, b/c they rarely play it anymore

c)kim sozzi is good but i dont think it will get played out

d) firewire...i thought my best friend had that on vinyl...

oh well, ne way, jayme i think that "o" will b a great song for the summer @ clubs...kinda like what des mitchell/safri duo is right now

and btw ANY WORD ON THE AUBREY VOCAL? someone's bound to have it...i think that is the song i've been hearing at exit...any truth?

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif10847.gif

Muzikizum got played more than anything. I guess the new spiller track will get hammered in the more comercial clubs in Ibiza and probably go to number 1 in the UK.

I here that Electric Avenue white label got hammered in Miami... carn't see any remix of Electric avenue doing that well.. but it may.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I pick Derb and Strangers in My House

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

I'm saying the Cosmic Gate-Firewire was not released in Europe until recently like last month. I think it will be Europe's Summer Anthem. I know Cosmic Gate-Firewire has been around, I've had it for months on vinyl but my friend in the UK tells me that the song is popular. I'm sorry I should have been more clear with my explanation.

Peace

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield

the track derb is old but i'm still feeling it...but no doubt, i sweat 'without you'...off the hook...

on a different note, thanks to a fellow clubplaneter, the aubrey song is listed under something else...i don't know on the top of my head the name but if you email me, i'll let you know...

gqsmuv58@aol.com

cwm30.gif

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

Derb and Without You are definites. Watch out for a song called Touch Me by Rui Da Silva (or Coco Da Silva, I've seen it as both...)

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

Definitely going with MC Shan & Marley Marl - The Bridge..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

whats up all? I would have to agree with all of you peeps about "without you" being the anthem of the summer. It has a catchy beat and the ladies seem to love it. Another song that i think may be the sleeper hit of the Summer of Y2k1 may be "Let me Love you Tonight" by Da Buzz. Its produced by Hex Hector and has that "I turn to you" quality that everyone loved last year.Also, it has a dub available which makes it even more of a banger...let me know what ya guys think of that........

-AvalonDon3

AOL:AvalonDon3

Napster:avalondon3

Guest saleen351

I know this ain't the summer anthem but you know when the temp reaches 100 in and out of the club you know your gonna hear barry harris, dive in the pool. I Hate that freaking song!!! Maybee they will have dive in the ocean this year!!!........Then I'll kill myself!!

It has to be a song that everyone could sing along to. "Without you" is the front runner right now. It has all the elements a summer anthem could have. Also the timing is perfect.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2