Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is your Username......your username?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

For me 'Swirl' means to bring different things together and mold them into one, especially music, ideas and different philosophies. The tear drop shape in my company logo is a swirl (to view it log onto www.swirlunderground.com) And 'Underground' meaning the obvious "Underground Scene, music, progressive minded etc"....Thus I go by "Swirlundergrounder"..........

"You don't have to be born and brought up in a garbage can to be underground" (DJ Terry Mullan, Chicago)

Guest Cosmigonon

Mine is a song by an Argentinian Rock band from the 70's, called Seru Giran. It's a made up word, I'm just a sucker for made up words that sound real. 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Mine is a song by an Argentinian Rock band from the 70's, called Seru Giran. It's a made up word, I'm just a sucker for made up words that sound real. 8)

Well far out my man!!!!!

Guest shannon_coolj.

cool thread --

i do a lot of the interviews on this site and have been interviewing DJs and producers for almost ten years for publications before CJ .. thought it was fitting! ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

cool thread --

i do a lot of the interviews on this site and have been interviewing DJs and producers for almost ten years for publications before CJ .. thought it was fitting! ;)

Who's your wierdest DJ interview? Keoki?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hang out with me one night and figure it out for yourself. ;)

I still don't know why... ???

::)

;D

:o

Guest shannon_coolj.

cool thread --

Who's your wierdest DJ interview? Keoki?

never interviewed keoki!

no, my two weirdest interviews were one of the ones i did with lawler a couple of years ago and ...

and timo maas one about six years ago. he named my new kitten (i still have him and his name is timo!) and ... when i asked him what he likes to do in his spare time, he said "F*cking my girlfriend!" :P

I've discovered that DJs always like to turn the interview towards sex...

Guest trancelator

Mine is because the genre of EDM that was very popular when I got into it was trance (although I really like progressive house and techno as well). The play on words is because most people think I'm American based on my looks and name. However, they have no idea that I was born in Lima, Peru and am fluent in Spanish. So instead of translator...trancelator.