Clubplanet Nightlife Community

massage any one???????

Guest miniberries

Guest durrtylexx

Geez... you're sitting on a gold mine! Do I have to do all the thinking around here? You're already at pookiehead central. Just set up a little massage chair in the mezzanine VIP on the back side (the side with the walkway behind it) at 5am or whenever they close the tables in that section, and charge $25 for 15 minutes. :) At that rate you make $100 an hour, and even if you kick back $5/massage to the club you still make $80.

The crackheads aren't going to pay $25 for a massage.

I'll pay $20 a lapdance at Tootsies instead :P

Massages feel great, especially when I'm in lalaland.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

Geez... you're sitting on a gold mine! Do I have to do all the thinking around here? You're already at pookiehead central. Just set up a little massage chair in the mezzanine VIP on the back side (the side with the walkway behind it) at 5am or whenever they close the tables in that section, and charge $25 for 15 minutes. :) At that rate you make $100 an hour, and even if you kick back $5/massage to the club you still make $80.

The crackheads aren't going to pay $25 for a massage.

we know ;D we're just a bunch of cynical bastards ;D

Guest coach

You are a hustler..LOL! I dont give any free massages if thats what you're getting at..only my man,family and friends get those..sorry ;)

Well just like Space gives complimentary entrances into their Club....You shopuld give a complimentary massage because in the end the one that ends up winning is you.

Yeah, is CJ gonna have a guestlist for this?

Guest miniberries

Thanx..and I give you credit for trying..i work at space int he office..maybe if you pass by oneday ..i will hook you up.

And if you use the idea I get the first comp! ;D

Edit: The only people who might not appreciate this is those pesky police officers that don't respect that drug users are an important part of the economy! :P

Eventhough that would be a great idea..I know that Louis wouldnt want to do that..Im sure he wouldnt want to turn his club into a "baby ultra"..eventhough everyone is already retarded on the patio..he still wouldnt want to give it that vibe..do you get me?

Guest Cosmigonon

Thanx..and I give you credit for trying..i work at space int he office..maybe if you pass by oneday ..i will hook you up.

And if you use the idea I get the first comp! ;D

Edit: The only people who might not appreciate this is those pesky police officers that don't respect that drug users are an important part of the economy! :P

Eventhough that would be a great idea..I know that Louis wouldnt want to do that..Im sure he wouldnt want to turn his club into a "baby ultra"..eventhough everyone is already retarded on the patio..he still wouldnt want to give it that vibe..do you get me?

Who you calling retarded?? >:(

;D

Guest miniberries

Wow, how honest of you......I like honest people. :P :P I'm sold,I'll take a massage anytime. BTW tell Karin I said HI (I'm Rick that used to work with her at Space) ;)

Hey Rick! She says hi... ;D You can call my cell to schedule an appt. whenever you want 8) ;D