Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJMAG TOP 100 Dj's

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

maybecox.jpgmaybedigweed.jpgmaybetiesto.jpgThe Top 100 DJs vote 2004 is approaching fast and you will be able to vote for your favourite DJs on DJmag.com from Friday 20th August.

Will Tiesto from Holland be the first ever DJ in the world to be crowned No.1 three years running? Or will fellow dutchman Armin Van Buuren steal the limelight? Will the top spot return to former UK winners Sasha, Carl Cox, or Digweed? Only you can decide. Get voting from 20th August. Results will be announced at a massive party to be held on 28th October.

Guest LeVeL

Why is it bullshit....cause a Trance dj keeps on winning. I have a feeling Armin might come on top this year. But who knows probably Digeed might get the reign again.

Guest pod

Because it is a popularity contest where the votes of knowledgable people are washed out by millions of inane kids in Ohio.

Guest vanbuurenfan

Because it is a popularity contest where the votes of knowledgable people are washed out by millions of inane kids in Ohio.

POPULARITY CONTEST? WOULD THAT BE LIKE THIS YEARS COOLJUNKIEHOUSE SPINOFF? ;D

Ouch!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Thats a low blow :o

Guest vanbuurenfan

Don't fret. If his favorite DJ wins, my point will be proved.

WHAT POINT WOULD THAT BE? IM NOT FROM OHIO.

Guest vanbuurenfan

I'm sorry but the results are always a joke to me.

EVERYTHING IS A POPULARITY CONTEST, THATS MY POINT. WHAT I MEANT BY THE SPINOFF IS THAT U ARE TELLING ME THAT ITS A COINCIDENCE THAT THE TOP 9 DJ'S ALL PLAY HOUSE MUSIC? NOPE. COOLJUNKIE JUST HAS PREFERENCE FOR HOUSE MUSIC, THATS ALL. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT I MIGHT ADD. NO DOUBT TRANCE IS ON THE DECLINE, I WONT DISPUTE THAT. BUT I HAPPEN TO LIKE TRANCE AND ITS DJ'S. ;D

Guest lyrik

EVERYTHING IS A POPULARITY CONTEST, THATS MY POINT. WHAT I MEANT BY THE SPINOFF IS THAT U ARE TELLING ME THAT ITS A COINCIDENCE THAT THE TOP 9 DJ'S ALL PLAY HOUSE MUSIC? NOPE. COOLJUNKIE JUST HAS PREFERENCE FOR HOUSE MUSIC, THATS ALL. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT I MIGHT ADD. NO DOUBT TRANCE IS ON THE DECLINE, I WONT DISPUTE THAT. BUT I HAPPEN TO LIKE TRANCE AND ITS DJ'S. ;D

Hey Mr. I have had just enough of you're yelling around here today....I have a headache can you please tone it down a bit...no need for shouting anymore...we hear ya man...we hear ya. ;D

Guest vanbuurenfan

Hey Mr. I have had just enough of you're yelling around here today....I have a headache can you please tone it down a bit...no need for shouting anymore...we hear ya man...we hear ya. ;D

SORRY :'( IM AT WORK AND I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS! ill tone it down from now onnnnnnnnnnnn ;D

What a boring argument.

For those who like those DJs, I'm sure it means something for their favorite to win.

For those who don't, it's meaningless and they just ignore it.

One thing is for sure, there can't be a BEST ... too many styles, too many flavors...

As long as it's not R&B, I like it...

I wasn't talking about the spin-off I was talking about the dj mag top 100. ;D

Guest jbit

Too subjective. they can all mix and all play good music, so how does one decide who's the best?

Im not into hip hop but you can at least measure their DMC contests a little more tangibly. There’s a good documentary on dj’ing called Scratch that has been playing on one of the Showtime channels lately. Its worth watching even if you don’t like the music.

Guest miniberries

ultra lame...

Why is it that only YOUR "opinion" matters? You seem to think everyone elses opinions are "lame" or dont have any value..remember, your opinion is only YOUR opinion..and its not a FACT..like you seem to think. >:( ::)

Guest jbit

Scratch isn't a bad flick at all.

Kinda neat what they used to do with records...as far as I know people don't really create noises like that still do they?

Dj Craze (Miami's own) is now a huge drum and bass dj in the UK. Its actually kind of cool how he fuses his turntablist abilities with drum and bass music.

Guest DJ_Void

the voting is dominated by europeans and trance makes the world go 'round.

Really? I'd say Trance, certainly in the UK isn't as big as it was. More kids are into Hard House, the older clubbers more into Deep House and there's a massive following for the underground, Drum & Bass especially which is always under-represented in these polls.