Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

Guest durrtylexx

In all honesty my buddy the Asian dude got shit faced off the drinks at Crobar..He just drank hypnotic on the rocks all night..

FUnny thing is I had no idea wtf that shit was,I told the bartender to get me a hiptonic on the rocks..She gave me a cup of tonic water with ice LMAO...

I felt like an ass... :P

Now I know...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i disagree-hated it. There is old mixes and then there is corny stuff..he repeated songs too. Blah

What else is new? I hate your grammar, but you don't see me complaining.

You have to be kidding me..grow up please.

Who's kidding? But seriously though " There IS old mixes and there is corny stuff"

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

i disagree-hated it. There is old mixes and then there is corny stuff..he repeated songs too. Blah

Who's kidding? But seriously though " There IS old mixes and there is corny stuff"

You want to stoop that low or should i go lower....who's the one still in school? Worry about youself not my grammar- thanks :)

Guest LeVeL

Hey I have to agree with Sasha.they played some old stuff like Dark beat, and Saleens favorite song "As The Rush Comes". By the way Saleen Tsettos is a puppet for putting together a mix CD like that.

You want to stoop that low or should i go lower....who's the one still in school? Worry about youself not my grammar- thanks :)

Youself? I would be very worried if I finished school with grammar that bad.... I was joking. You're way too uptight, you feed into what people say too much. You're going to be a cranky old lady. Your grandkids won't be able to stand you. :P

Guest durrtylexx

Hey I have to agree with Sasha.they played some old stuff like Dark beat' date=' and Saleens favorite song "As The Rush Comes". By the way Saleen Tsettos is a puppet for putting together a mix CD like that.

[/quote']

i didnt hear as the rush comes..

He played Smack my bitch up - prodigy

the Lala Land mix with I feel love remix that's on Oscar's CD..

Amuka appreciate me remixed.. also that Def Leopard track..

and a few other tracks..he didnt play Ministry of Sound commercial shit..he dropped club hits..Same thing Oscar would have done at Space...

Guest LeVeL

the Lala Land mix with I feel love remix that is on Oscar's CD..

and a few other tracks..he didnt play Ministry of Sound commercial shit..he dropped club hits..Same thing Oscar would have done at Space...

Yeah he played "As the Rush Comes but it was at the very beginning of his set while the guy was doing the sex show trying to blow up the doll.

Guest durrtylexx

the Lala Land mix with I feel love remix that is on Oscar's CD..

Yeah he played "As the Rush Comes but it was at the very beginning of his set while the guy was doing the sex show trying to blow up the doll.

i didnt get to see the blow up doll...thank god I didnt hear that track...its fucking wack...

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Youself? I would be very worried if I finished school with grammar that bad.... I was joking. You're way too uptight, you feed into what people say too much. You're going to be a cranky old lady. Your grandkids won't be able to stand you. :P

LOL..you must be a very miserable person if this is how you talk to people. I'll pray for you

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

And almost everyone who knows me on these boards knows i couldnt give a shit what people say about me so you have a lot to learn. Im done with this thread i'll go practice being less uptight.

Guest mikepayne

crobar has the hottest bartenders tho...hands down....talking bout the girls here...

Mmmm... Christy. She works the upstairs VIP bar on Friday nights and the VIP lounge bar (by the bathrooms) on Saturday nights usually. This Saturday she was in a catholic schoolgirl uniform. OMFG I die. :o ;D

LOL..you must be a very miserable person if this is how you talk to people. I'll pray for you

It's called sarcasm. And I use it constantly. Anybody who REALLY knows me can attest to that. Poor Carisa(CRZYC) I bother her all the time on these boards and she handles it( she better,lol ) . And yes If I was as uptight as SOME people ( pun intended) lol, I think I would be miserable. So who really is miserable? Life is just too short to make issues over nonsense. That's why I joke around. I get along well with everybody on these boards except Shitleen...I mean Saleen. I wake up in a good mood and go to sleep in a good mood. No mood swings here. Ok Mrs. Saleen?

crobar has the hottest bartenders tho...hands down....talking bout the girls here...

Mmmm... Christy. She works the upstairs VIP bar on Friday nights and the VIP lounge bar (by the bathrooms) on Saturday nights usually. This Saturday she was in a catholic schoolgirl uniform. OMFG I die. :o ;D

I know exactly who you're talking about Mike. She's definitely a hot one. I wish I got to see her in that schoolgirl uniform. But overall, whenever I go to Crobar, it's always crawling with fine, sexy, whores.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

It's called sarcasm. And I use it constantly. Anybody who REALLY knows me can attest to that. Poor Carisa(CRZYC) I bother her all the time on these boards and she handles it( she better,lol ) . And yes If I was as uptight as SOME people ( pun intended) lol, I think I would be miserable. So who really is miserable? Life is just too short to make issues over nonsense. That's why I joke around. I get along well with everybody on these boards except Shit...I mean Saleen. I wake up in a good mood and go to sleep in a good mood. No mood swings here. Ok Mrs. Saleen?

I guess you are too call for me. Maybe i should be the man here and let's just call a truce..im not a hater.

It's called sarcasm. And I use it constantly. Anybody who REALLY knows me can attest to that. Poor Carisa(CRZYC) I bother her all the time on these boards and she handles it( she better,lol ) . And yes If I was as uptight as SOME people ( pun intended) lol, I think I would be miserable. So who really is miserable? Life is just too short to make issues over nonsense. That's why I joke around. I get along well with everybody on these boards except Shit...I mean Saleen. I wake up in a good mood and go to sleep in a good mood. No mood swings here. Ok Mrs. Saleen?

I guess you are too call for me. Maybe i should be the man here and let's just call a truce..im not a hater.

How manly of you. There was never any beef to begin with, so there's no need for truce. I made a smart remark and you took it to heart. I'm very bold and to the point, I speak my mind, I'm not a hypocryte. So therefore people always know where they stand with me. Like I told you earlier, we have clashing personalities, I get along with everybody else on the boards but you. We simply do not get along plain and simple. End of discussion.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

How manly of you. There was never any beef to begin with, so there's no need for truce. I made a smart remark and you took it to heart. I'm very bold and to the point, I speak my mind, I'm not a hypocryte. So therefore people always know where they stand with me. Like I told you earlier, we have clashing personalities, I get along with everybody else on the boards but you. We simply do not get along plain and simple. End of discussion.

LOL...and i am the uptight one. I try and lighten the situation and you tell me you dont get along with me we clash?? ROTFL...okay Turbo, like you said end of discussion i give up.

LOL...and i am the uptight one. I try and lighten the situation and you tell me you dont get along with me we clash?? ROTFL...okay Turbo, like you said end of discussion i give up.

Nevermind,lol. This is a lost case. This is too funny. you'll never be able to take a joke and I'll never be able to understand people like you. I'm done.

Guest durrtylexx

ok kids....bring out the peace pipe and let it go...

fuck it everyone has beef with everyone...

like I cant stand the fuck Level he likes Trance and Hennesey and I like Kettle and House Music...

Or those dumbfucks in the FSU alumni

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how about Saleen - FUCK JERSEY

Norah always with the slick remarks and

Trancelator dude learn how to play a game before you claim you can beat me

POD with his fancy camera get to drink free all night...ASSHOLE I'm jealous..

BEEEEEEEOOOOOTTTCCHHH

point of my post is no one gives a fcuk...words will never hurt me...

Guest durrtylexx

All trance lovers go to hell!!! ( hmm I wonder If I know any trance lovers?) LOL.

;D ;D ;D ;D

they will all be at Space in a few weeks..time to bring the torches...

their GOD Tiesto will be performing..