Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

All trance lovers go to hell!!! ( hmm I wonder If I know any trance lovers?) LOL.

;D ;D ;D ;D

they will all be at Space in a few weeks..time to bring the torches...

their GOD Tiesto will be performing..

You said it......I will be at the Tiesto Event.....like I said before Househeads fear him.....tranceheads love him.....its the one and only Tiesto.

Fuck House....I have had enough if I hear another Skylark remix......I am going to puke.

Who shit in your cornflakes this morning? ;D

I wouldn't say house folk fear Tiësto. Most house people I know just don't give a shit. Those you think fear him are probably dishing out insults to see how the trance crackhead contingent reacts.

I'm in the business of going out and shooting things with my camera, so I'm really just happy with a great visual experience coupled with a good crowd, and good music be it house, trance, breakbeats, or whathaveyou.

All trance lovers go to hell!!! ( hmm I wonder If I know any trance lovers?) LOL.

u do mofo. btw damn dont u people work LOL this thread is massive long this moring it was 2 pages LOL

I can listen to trance for 2 hours tops, and I have to be wrecked. House is my shit. Nothing like some nice deep soulful house. You trance lovers go to hell. j/k

Guest LeVeL

It was black this weekend. Technowhore is probably pissed.

LOL..now its black. I am going to need to get on this trend...I will get me a purple belt for they can match my shirt....hahhaha.

Guest durrtylexx

lol the Space crew really went out of their way to color coordinate their belts this week....lol...i say next week yellow

Guest Cosmigonon

i didnt hear as the rush comes..

He played Smack my bitch up - prodigy

the Lala Land mix with I feel love remix that is on Oscar's CD..

Amuka appreciate me remixed.. also that Def Leopard track..

and a few other tracks..he didnt play Ministry of Sound commercial shit..he dropped club hits..Same thing Oscar would have done at Space...

Yeah he played "As the Rush Comes but it was at the very beginning of his set while the guy was doing the sex show trying to blow up the doll.

i didnt get to see the blow up doll...thank god I didnt hear that track...its fucking wack...

Yeah, he played "As the rush comes", but you were too busy trying to get the VIP bands (thanks bro!! ;)), that's why you didn't hear it. I didn't think anybody played that track anymore. I don't mind it but it seemed too cheesie of him to play it. But the music did picked up later on, and I really enjoyed it and danced my ass off... :P

Guest durrtylexx

i didnt hear as the rush comes..

He played Smack my bitch up - prodigy

the Lala Land mix with I feel love remix that is on Oscar's CD..

Amuka appreciate me remixed.. also that Def Leopard track..

and a few other tracks..he didnt play Ministry of Sound commercial shit..he dropped club hits..Same thing Oscar would have done at Space...

Yeah he played "As the Rush Comes but it was at the very beginning of his set while the guy was doing the sex show trying to blow up the doll.

i didnt get to see the blow up doll...thank god I didnt hear that track...its fucking wack...

Yeah, he played "As the rush comes", but you were too busy trying to get the VIP bands (thanks bro!! ;)), that's why you didn't hear it. I didn't think anybody played that track anymore. I don't mind it but it seemed too cheesie of him to play it. But the music did picked up later on, and I really enjoyed it and danced my ass off... :P

;)

Guest Cosmigonon

lol the Space crew really went out of their way to color coordinate their belts this week....lol...i say next week yellow

Yo Rick, it was cool hangin out with you at the Creek Hotel, yo da man!! 8)

Guest fended

......Also whats up with all the water down drinks at Crobar this always happens to me....it can be in any type of bar in the venue' date=' its the same shit.

I love Crobar as a venue, now if they can only fix those little details then it would make it complete for me.

[/quote']

Next time you make it out to Crobar, let me know a day in advance. I'll take care of that drink problem for you..... personally. email me emi@crobar.com

Guest Cosmigonon

u do mofo. btw damn dont u people work LOL this thread is massive long this moring it was 2 pages LOL

Yeah, when I left it this morning it was only 2 pages long!!! :o

Yo Rick, it was cool hangin out with you at the Creek Hotel, yo da man!! 8)

Hey man same here, we always have a good time when we hang.

Guest durrtylexx

this is the longest thread that i have ever started also..lol...

Guest trancelator

this is the longest thread that i have ever started also..lol...

...and a lame one at that. ;)