Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, it's kinda hard to believe, but this thread is already the 6th longest thread ever in the CJ forums... :o :o

Cause Ralph rocks! :)

Yeah, but only the first two pages had anything to do with him... :P LOL

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Well, it's kinda hard to believe, but this thread is already the 6th longest thread ever in the CJ forums... :o :o

How the hell did you find that out.

on the bottom where it says stats ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

How the hell did you find that out.

on the bottom where it says stats ;)

On the bottom of the Main forums page actually

Guest durrtylexx

Diogo, you're not getting all sensitive on me now are you? LOL. Of course she wasn't fat. I was just joking, I've seen the chicks you get. They all look nice brother, Props.

hahahahaha Diogo man we know you have game bro..No love for the fat chics...thats too funny...pendejo...

Diogo, you're not getting all sensitive on me now are you? LOL. Of course she wasn't fat. I was just joking, I've seen the chicks you get. They all look nice brother, Props.

hahahahaha Diogo man we know you have game bro..No love for the fat chics...thats too funny...pendejo...

However, the number of big mamas that have been asking for him on the street has grown exponentially. I wonder why? What a tragedy.This is Rick with channel 9 news, back to you Phunky.

Guest Cosmigonon

However, the number of big mamas that have been asking for him on the street has grown exponentially. I wonder why? What a tragedy.This is Rick with channel 9 news, back to you Phunky.

LOL ;D

Guest fended

Cause Ralph rocks! :)

Yeah, but only the first two pages had anything to do with him... :P LOL

Ralph Still Rocks!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Ralph Still Rocks!!!!!

Prove it! :P

you didnt like the music on Saturday Lilly??

I did! but I wasn't impressed :P

he was a little too hard at times, but I thought he did a great job..I saw you shaking your groove thing... ;D its all good :P;) 8)

cuz they know im cool w/ phunky ;)

Guest durrtylexx

cuz they know im cool w/ phunky ;)

i know tall dark Brazilian Diogo has the all the chics after him..I'm just going for 2nd pickings..Rick bro what can you do..The King of South Beach Diogo has all the chics man..

Guest LeVeL

i know tall dark Brazilian Diogo has the all the chics after him..I'm just going for 2nd pickings..Rick bro what can you do..The King of South Beach Diogo has all the chics man..

Dam Phunky......I have to start hanging with Diogo to man......if he got all the ladies....lol

Guest Cosmigonon

Dam Phunky......I have to start hanging with Diogo to man......if he got all the ladies....lol

So you can catch the lefotvers? :P

Guest durrtylexx

Ugly dudes like myself need to catch the leftovers... :P

no shame in my game...

Guest Cosmigonon

no shame in my game...

Maybe I'll have to join you in that game... :-[

Guest LeVeL

no shame in my game...

Phunky come on dude dont say that about yourself man......I know somebody who thinks highly about yourself...so dont say that.... ;)

Hit me up........PM

Leave the leftovers for somebody else.

Guest durrtylexx

no shame in my game...

Phunky come on dude dont say that about yourself man......I know somebody who thinks highly about yourself...so dont say that.... ;)

Hit me up........PM

Leave the leftovers for somebody else.

just talking jazz...i know i'm aiiiggght...