Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

Guest durrtylexx

Ugly dudes like myself need to catch the leftovers... :P

no shame in my game...

Have you considered ass implants?

speaking of implants...

i just saw this dude on tv.he told his buddy that he would get breast implants just to fuck with people.well his buddy bet him $100,000 that he woulnt get breast implants..he did the operation and kept them on for a year...there are some twisted people out there..

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancelator

no shame in my game...

speaking of implants...

i just saw this dude on tv.he told his buddy that he would get breast implants just to fuck with people.well his buddy bet him $100,000 that he woulnt get breast implants..he did the operation and kept them on for a year...there are some twisted people out there..

Yeah, that dude was on FHM or something similar. I couldn't look at the pictures. :-X

Guest durrtylexx

no shame in my game...

speaking of implants...

Yeah, that dude was on FHM or something similar. I couldn't look at the pictures. :-X

that dude is sick man...he was in the world poker tour..he would flash everyone...YUCK :-X

i know tall dark Brazilian Diogo has the all the chics after him..I'm just going for 2nd pickings..Rick bro what can you do..The King of South Beach Diogo has all the chics man..

Dam Phunky......I have to start hanging with Diogo to man......if he got all the ladies....lol

So you can catch the lefotvers? :P

no shame in my game...

I'm offended!!!!! I am the ugliest, most abrasive looking, no game having dude on the board ! Don't you dare steal my spotlight !!!

Guest fairyDust

Hit me up........PM

Leave the leftovers for somebody else.

Look at you playing cupid :P

What are you talking about, you've been playing instigator the whole time. :P

I have?! :P

Guest durrtylexx

Hit me up........PM

Leave the leftovers for somebody else.

Look at you playing cupid :P

What are you talking about, you've been playing instigator the whole time. :P

I have?! :P

Lilly works in mysterious ways.... ;)

Guest durrtylexx

i know tall dark Brazilian Diogo has the all the chics after him..I'm just going for 2nd pickings..Rick bro what can you do..The King of South Beach Diogo has all the chics man..

Dam Phunky......I have to start hanging with Diogo to man......if he got all the ladies....lol

no shame in my game...

I'm offended!!!!! I am the ugliest, most abrasive looking, no game having dude on the board ! Don't you dare steal my spotlight !!!

thats why we hang with diogo, he gets girls the blonde & the brunette, I'll take the fat one and you'll take the bald one..

Guest Cosmigonon

no shame in my game...

thats why we hang with diogo, he gets girls the blonde & the brunette, I'll take the fat one and you'll take the bald one..

Dude, I just want to congratulate you on this extremely long thread about nothing... :P

Guest durrtylexx

no shame in my game...

Dude, I just want to congratulate you on this extremely long thread about nothing... :P

absolutely nothing hahahaha ;D

no shame in my game...

for a second i felt like a miami celebrity...keep it down guys plz plz keep it down... 8)

Guest durrtylexx

no shame in my game...

for a second i felt like a miami celebrity...keep it down guys plz plz keep it down... 8)

your Diogo king of the beach Da K.O.B.

Guest Cosmigonon

no shame in my game...

Seinfeld would be proud... :'(

Guest mikepayne

no shame in my game...

LOL that episode was awesome. So let me get this straight... it's a thread... about nothing? ;D

Guest durrtylexx

no shame in my game...

yes he would...I'm Seinfeld - Rick is George Costanza - Diogo is Kramer - who's Elaine???? ???

Cosmo is Uncle Leo

Trancelator is the Soup Nazi

Level is Newman

Guest durrtylexx

no shame in my game...

LOL that episode was awesome. So let me get this straight... it's a thread... about nothing? ;D

we talked about Crobar, the bartenders, the staff, the door people...and there was drama..and..then absolutely nothing..

no shame in my game...

yes he would...Diogo is Kramer -

that's fucked up...Chick's dig the hair do biautch

Guest durrtylexx

no shame in my game...

dude your tall and lanky...all the chics love Kramer..

Guest mikepayne

yes he would...I'm Seinfeld - Rick is George Costanza - Diogo is Kramer - who's Elaine???? ???

Cosmo is Uncle Leo

Level is Newman

Carissa is Elaine. They do the same dance. :o :-X :o

no shame in my game...

dude your tall and lanky...all the chics love Kramer..

u just wished u were 6'5...stop ghosting on aim, thats gay

Guest durrtylexx

Cosmo is Uncle Leo

Level is Newman

Carissa is Elaine. They do the same dance. :o :-X :o

;D

elainedance.gif