Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ALL NEW LOW FOR 93.1 ....

V. Barbarino

THEY ARE PLAYING THIS MORNING THE " "IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS JACK AND JACK HAD A GROOVE AND FROM THIS GROOVE CAME THE GROOVE OF ALL GROOVES AND WHILE ONE DAY VICIOUSLY THROWING DOWN ON THE BOX, JACK BOLDLY DECLARED LET THERE BE HOUSE AND IN MY HOUSE, THERE IS ONLY HOUSE MUISC..

THE PROBLEM IS IT WAS A TRANCE REMIX

THEY TOOK A HOUSE SONG ABOUT HOUSE MUSIC AND TURNED IT INTO TRANCE!!!!!!!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS

Guest andrew_thomas

i agree

the worst is

931 played 5 commercials 965 played 13 commercials

well if ur station was so good why are u listening to other stations for lololol

Guest lyrik

THEY ARE PLAYING THIS MORNING THE " "IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS JACK AND JACK HAD A GROOVE AND FROM THIS GROOVE CAME THE GROOVE OF ALL GROOVES AND WHILE ONE DAY VICIOUSLY THROWING DOWN ON THE BOX, JACK BOLDLY DECLARED LET THERE BE HOUSE AND IN MY HOUSE, THERE IS ONLY HOUSE MUISC..

Get a rope.

i agree

the worst is

well if ur station was so good why are u listening to other stations for lololol

the funny thing about that is that none of these stations play the same music. they might as well compare themselves to 102.7

Guest trancelator

i agree

the worst is

They are still on about that? Who the hell cares? ::)

Guest LeVeL

Saleen you being the supposive music genius and club legend that you are why are you even wasting your time listenning to 93.1.......anybody who likes good music would never listen to that station unless its sundays.

Thank God for CD's

Guest durrtylexx

they mixed it into a trance song... :o :o :o

thats blasphemy...the producer deserves to be stoned!!!

Guest trancelator

Saleen you being the supposive music genius and club legend that you are why are you even wasting your time listenning to 93.1.......anybody who likes good music would never listen to that station unless its sundays.

Thank God for CD's

i jog in the morning and don't have an ipod...

...and you listen to 93.1?! You must want to kill yourself. Just listen to Howard instead.

Thank God for CD's

...and you listen to 93.1?! You must want to kill yourself. Just listen to Howard instead.

you can't jog to howard and my radio only gets fm... i bought it for 2 dollars off ebay, but works great..

LOL ....... i love trance and all but damn leave that track as a house track. thats messed up :-X

Guest ramon

i reckon 93.1 should give me a 1 hour show a week .. and i could play my favorite records of teh week .. :)

anyway .. i listen to my ipod again in my car since my fm transmitter works again.

this week i had a bit of nirvana , monolake , ll cool j and the beloved!

Guest AlanS

every now and then they toss on a decent morning set, last week some dude peters played the hide u creamer stefan k remix, which i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

that's a tight remix

What really sucks is that now they want to play Freestyle, which is pretty cool by me, but they just keep playing the same tunes over and over and over again. Then they throw in some trance in between and it just destroys any mood your in. Horrible. I recommend 2 hour shifts....House, Trance, Freestyle, Breaks, etc....That way you get a lot more listeners, expose different sounds, and of course throw in the lunch mix, 5 o'clock mix and so forth. Just an idea.

Guest trancelator

Thank God for CD's

you can't jog to howard and my radio only gets fm... i bought it for 2 dollars off ebay, but works great..

I guess you are a music guy. Any distaction will do me fine.

And Apotheosis, I totally agree with you on the freestyle thing.

Guest durrtylexx

god i don't know how any of you people like freestyle :-X :P

YOUR CRAZY MAN!!!

Play at your own risk... ;)

I love freestyle, I guess its a Miami, NYC, LA thing...

Guest lyrik

YOUR CRAZY MAN!!!

I think its a Latin thing (honestly) - I grew up in town that to this day you can hear the Latino's blasting out "diamond girl" from their hopped up caddys. The town I grew up in was about 65% hispanic and that goes for the the City too - I never understood it. My wife freakin loves this crap - for me its junk.

Freestyle rocks! but not the same 10 tracks...

93.1 is horrible.

don't worry soon, with the explosion of the ipod, xm, sirus 93.1 will be gone from the air waves in a few years. The avg car is in the junkyard by the 10th year, thus every year more and more people buy cars with xm and sirus or like bmw and soon caddy your ipod will integrate into the car for seemless playback...

i'm not a hater of 93.1 but they clearly have not given us diverse music. the same tracks over and over is killing off their listener base.

my radio besides sports talk readio is 75% of the time on 105.9 except in the am, since paul and ron suck ass.

Guest web_norah

commercial radio doesnt get too many choices, they have playslists and they do what they can for the masses. be glad there is only country rock and easy listening stations in Miami.

if you want more indie stuff - go buy a satellite radio or listen to the internet/ iPod playlists.

YOUR CRAZY MAN!!!

I think its a Latin thing (honestly) - I grew up in town that to this day you can hear the Latino's blasting out "diamond girl" from their hopped up caddys. The town I grew up in was about 65% hispanic and that goes for the the City too - I never understood it. My wife freakin loves this crap - for me its junk.

It's an Italian thing Man. Don’t hate I grew up on the shit and I wont lie I have all those tracks on Vinyl MIC MAC Records dam that's a blast from the past.

Guest durrtylexx

YOUR CRAZY MAN!!!

It's an Italian thing Man. Don’t hate I grew up on the shit and I wont lie I have all those tracks on Vinyl MIC MAC Records dam that's a blast from the past.

of all the people on here i figured lyrik would be down w/freestyle..dance music is dance music and its all good.