Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M CALLING AN EMEGENCY POSTING. I need help!!!

V. Barbarino

if i were in nicks shoes i wouldnt get her flowers. or write poetry (even though i like to write it) can be seen as cheesy and overdone

i would do something like dedicate a song to her on love 94 radio or something if ur able to do that .

or something a bit easier to do . go to key biscayne, secluded beach. bring one of those air mattresses (make sure its a nice nite ) and gaze at the stars.

of course before hand go to dinner with her (not movies.. u cant talk to someone at the movies. all u can do is hold hands really and kiss, and i wouldnt make out in a theater cuz i know it annoys me when i see it LOL )

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

if i were in nicks shoes i wouldnt get her flowers. or write poetry (even though i like to write it) can be seen as cheesy and overdone

Saleen - TELL THE TRUTH - wasnt my first suggestion for you to call Bling and have him write a poem. LOL

i would do something like dedicate a song to her on love 94 radio or something if ur able to do that .

or something a bit easier to do . go to key biscayne, secluded beach. bring one of those air mattresses (make sure its a nice nite ) and gaze at the stars.

of course before hand go to dinner with her (not movies.. u cant talk to someone at the movies. all u can do is hold hands really and kiss, and i wouldnt make out in a theater cuz i know it annoys me when i see it LOL )

Dude that shit doesn't work.

Guest guyman1966

Dude that shit doesn't work.

I don't think he's ever been on a real date. Don't worry.

Guest raverdoll

Nick/Saleen - whoever you are today...

why the hell would you look for advice here? A good friend of mine once told me - "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king". Most of these numbnutz have not been in a relationship for more than 6 weeks.

Flowers 2 soon = Sucker in a women’s mind. Its easy, played and requires no thought. Like I suggested, come up with something original and shows your are thinking of her. All women really want to know is that they are being thought of. The gift is not all that important. Obviously, don't send her a DVD or something stupid.

Guy you are right on this one...

no to the flowers....

something original, that shows you're bieng thought of is def. the way to go.

no candy... or played out stuff... something that takes thought and notice to the conversations that you 2 have shared... you should know something that she has been eyeing or talking about... get her THAT

Guest JMT

ORIGINAL gift runs the risk of being LAME in her eyes.

as unoriginal as flowers are, they are guaranteed to have some satisfaction built in, if not total.

Guest guyman1966

as unoriginal as flowers are, they are guaranteed to have some satisfaction built in, if not total.

Flowers are nice when given at the right time and place. I know that Mrs. G loves when I send her flowers. I also used to send my mom flowers all the time. I just feel that flowers 2 soon can be a turn off. Overdoing it. Somthing w/ thought will leave her thinking that your not like every other guy who sends flowers. Also - when someone in my office gets flowers I know she's getting laid.

Guest MELI2444

Flowers are nice when given at the right time and place. I know that Mrs. G loves when I send her flowers. I also used to send my mom flowers all the time. I just feel that flowers 2 soon can be a turn off. Overdoing it. Somthing w/ thought will leave her thinking that your not like every other guy who sends flowers. Also - when someone in my office gets flowers I know she's getting laid.

I disagree with you. (I love flowers ;D) How about a rose? That's romantic and not over diong it at all. When he picks her up he can take her a rose.

Guest guyman1966

I disagree with you. (I love flowers ;D) How about a rose? That's romantic and not over diong it at all. When he picks her up he can take her a rose.

Just wait 'till I send you one of my special gift baskets. You'll change your mind. ;) ;D

Guest guyman1966

Nick/Saleen - whoever you are today...

why the hell would you look for advice here? A good friend of mine once told me - "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king". Most of these numbnutz have not been in a relationship for more than 6 weeks.

Flowers 2 soon = Sucker in a women’s mind. Its easy, played and requires no thought. Like I suggested, come up with something original and shows your are thinking of her. All women really want to know is that they are being thought of. The gift is not all that important. Obviously, don't send her a DVD or something stupid.

Guy you are right on this one...

no to the flowers....

something original, that shows you're bieng thought of is def. the way to go.

no candy... or played out stuff... something that takes thought and notice to the conversations that you 2 have shared... you should know something that she has been eyeing or talking about... get her THAT

Only 7 posts and damn it! I like you!

Guest jbit

Just listen to my nigga snoop...

"She want the nigga with the biggest nuts, and guess what?

He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim"

;D

Sorry, I have a tendency to break out into verse when I get sentimental.

Guest MELI2444

Just wait 'till I send you one of my special gift baskets. You'll change your mind. ;) ;D

Really? I'm e-mailing you my address right now. ;D

Guest JMT

right, flowers too soon can be a bad thing.

Guest digitalx

Jeeess!

The intelligent human must realize that there is no formula or "Right Way" to court a woman and that success depends on a variety of actions unique to the individual being courted!

-Approved by the 'Original Sexpert'

LOL ;D

Guest jbit

Jeeess!

The intelligent human must realize that there is no formula or "Right Way" to court a woman and that success depends on a variety of actions unique to the individual being courted!

LOL ;D

All I know is that the ones that I treat like shit always come back for more, and the ones that I treat like gold shit on me. Karma

Guest Electric Eel

You say shes the romantic type so what better way to start a relationship then give her something where she can store all the momentos.

This wooden box is ideal for holding letters, photographs, concert tickets and other memorabilia. The shadowbox glass lid is filled with two dozen handmade red paper rose—and unlike the garden variety, these lovely blooms will never wilt.

http://www.redenvelope.com/re/gifts/product_display/product_information.jsp?nc=89171&BV_SessionID=@@@@2096161975.1099601489@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccladcmmiiemflcefecefedfgfdfmg.0&refPg=%2fproduct_display%2fgift_results.jsp&bct2=recipient&bcp2=1&bcm2=1%24%24-8070&bct4=for+her&bcp4=3&bcm4=1%24%24-8071&bct5=romantic+gifts&bcp5=4&bcm5=29$$%2Frecipient%2Ffor+her%2Fromantic+gifts@@30$$-8084@@35$$8084@@31$$0&catOid=-8084&oid=9980191&nc2=1

Guest kcariaga

Jeeess!

LOL ;D

All I know is that the ones that I treat like shit always come back for more, and the ones that I treat like gold shit on me. Karma

Not so much Karma, just people always wanting what they cannot have

Guest Electric Eel

that's the longest goddamn website address i've ever seen

I know! I had to copy and paste twice because i thought i messed up

Guest digitalx

Jeeess!

LOL ;D

Although woman have come far since the womans rights movement, there are still many submisive woman out there who don't stand up for themselves or don't know any better.

Many of them have had bad luck with relationships due to the poor behavior of most men, and end up with low self esteem resulting in a search for hapiness in pain.

Jeeess!

LOL ;D

Why is that? Why are we fucked up like that for. I know i want what i can't have, but I don’t take it for granted when I do have it.

Guest durrtylexx

*saleen reserves the right to cheat on her based upon the area code rule and the sliding hottness scale, if the girl is equal to or hotter to when taking in consideration of my level of inebriation, then it's acceptable.

LMAO soo true..thats my code..

Guest JMT

Jeeess!

LOL ;D

Why is that? Why are we fucked up like that for. I know i want what i can't have, but I don’t take it for granted when I do have it.

i agree.

Guest durrtylexx

Bling stop looking, stop trying.You need to not give a fuck and call a bitch a bitch..Date one, date 4 fuck it man..Dont fall in love with every chic you see..Women are just like men, they fuck around, they want to have fun..dude you need to let go of all that "true love stuff" be young enjoy yourself and one day you'll meet mrs.bling..That's my word...your a good kid, but let go of those expectations..its all a game man..