Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto in cheese on his rider & in his record bag shocker

Guest web_norah

and in Oct 2004, Tiesto had no time for the press that waited for him at the Grammy party in NYC....

he also was a no show to a Nov 2004 ceremony where he was to receive the #1 DJ in the world title, a one-liner he prints on every club flyer and three hour appearance.....

he better be nice to his fans....

huh, Djs make all their own flyers?

actually it was a DJ mag party that he no-showed.

i conversed with him at Rumi last year and ive never heard of anyone he was offensive to.

Ev has hung out with them a bunch (the Blackhole crew) - I should ask him to comment on this...

My fiancee has had her picture taken with him a few times too and spoken with him...no problems there.

If he's egotistical, he certainly hides it well from what I've seen.

During that grammy event he had plenty of time for press...which was generous considering he was just there visiting and having a couple of cocktails to chill before his event the next day in CP. We were with him the entire night and several press people were speaking to him. maybe nocovertv didnt have the press muscles to gain access to the table where tiesto was, along with his blackhole crew, boris, crobar staff, etc.? And norah, don't lie, I saw you and your colleague paying admission with reduced tickets...remember I said hello to you as you were exchanging cash with the register lady?? I mean, really...

The way I see it, he is a very kind and fun person and the people who ridicule him and his ways are just pissing in the wind. He's a talented cool guy who appeals to a lot of people...I cant imagine why so many people get bent out of shape when this fact doesnt even apply to them. what a waste of energy. I dont enjoy lots of things....like country music, brussel sprouts, black people (kidding!), etc...but I really cant imagine wasting my time bitching about the aforementioned relentlessly. ::)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

and in Oct 2004, Tiesto had no time for the press that waited for him at the Grammy party in NYC....

he also was a no show to a Nov 2004 ceremony where he was to receive the #1 DJ in the world title, a one-liner he prints on every club flyer and three hour appearance.....

he better be nice to his fans....

huh, Djs make all their own flyers?

actually it was a DJ mag party that he no-showed.

i conversed with him at Rumi last year and ive never heard of anyone he was offensive to.

Ev has hung out with them a bunch (the Blackhole crew) - I should ask him to comment on this...

My fiancee has had her picture taken with him a few times too and spoken with him...no problems there.

If he's egotistical, he certainly hides it well from what I've seen.

During that grammy event he had plenty of time for press...which was generous considering he was just there visiting and having a couple of cocktails to chill before his event the next day in CP. We were with him the entire night and several press people were speaking to him. maybe nocovertv didnt have the press muscles to gain access to the table where tiesto was, along with his blackhole crew, boris, crobar staff, etc.? And norah, don't lie, I saw you and your colleague paying admission with reduced tickets...remember I said hello to you as you were exchanging cash with the register lady?? I mean, really...

The way I see it, he is a very kind and fun person and the people who ridicule him and his ways are just pissing in the wind. He's a talented cool guy who appeals to a lot of people...I cant imagine why so many people get bent out of shape when this fact doesnt even apply to them. what a waste of energy. I dont enjoy lots of things....like country music, brussel sprouts, black people (kidding!), etc...but I really cant imagine wasting my time bitching about the aforementioned relentlessly. ::)

LMAO!!! Somebody got served BIG TIME!!! :P

Guest LeVeL

And norah, don't lie, I saw you and your colleague paying admission with reduced tickets...remember I said hello to you as you were exchanging cash with the register lady?? I mean, really...

hahahaha Norah is a Tiesto fan in disguise...lol ;D

No wonder you like Darude so much. So could of known...

Guest web_norah

And norah' date=' don't lie, I saw you and your colleague paying admission with reduced tickets...remember I said hello to you as you were exchanging cash with the register lady?? I mean, really...

[/quote']

hahahaha Norah is a Tiesto fan in disguise...lol ;D

No wonder you like Darude so much. So could of known...

Evan...i think thats a case of blurred vision on your part. we've done so much press for Tiesto, that case alone -the Grammys everyone including PVD, David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, the guys from Crystal Method and lots of other people in the scene longer than Tiesto, stopped in and payed their respects and support...Tiesto had no time to talk to us. thats fine but just because he hung out with you and you chilled with him, that doesnt mean i cant have an opinion as a media person, to whom he was totally indifferent to (and DJ Irene).

so let's be fair here.

i'd never paid to see him and DJ Irene herself wanted to punch him that night, so please dont make shit up Evan :-*

Guest LeVeL

Evan...i think thats a case of blurred vision on your part. we've done so much press for Tiesto, that case alone -the Grammys everyone including PVD, David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, the guys from Crystal Method and lots of other people in the scene longer than Tiesto, stopped in and payed their respects and support...Tiesto had no time to talk to us. thats fine but just because he hung out with you and you chilled with him, that doesnt mean i cant have an opinion as a media person, to whom he was totally indifferent to (and DJ Irene).

so let's be fair here.

i'd never paid to see him and DJ Irene herself wanted to punch him that night, so please dont make shit up Evan :-*

Hey Evan wont come on here and make shit up like that. Ho w dare you Norah. Only cause your a Trancer in disguise not a House chic. Shoot dont worry the househeads wont beat you up for this...your still DT's number 1 fan..remember ;)

Guest web_norah

Evan...i think thats a case of blurred vision on your part. we've done so much press for Tiesto' date=' that case alone -the Grammys everyone including PVD, David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, the guys from Crystal Method and lots of other people in the scene longer than Tiesto, stopped in and payed their respects and support...Tiesto had no time to talk to us. thats fine but just because he hung out with you and you chilled with him, that doesnt mean i cant have an opinion as a media person, to whom he was totally indifferent to (and DJ Irene).

so let's be fair here.

[/quote']

Hey Evan wont come on here and make shit up like that. Ho w dare you Norah. Only cause your a Trancer in disguise not a House chic. Shoot dont worry the househeads wont beat you up for this...your still DT's number 1 fan..remember ;)

uhm, i stand behind my statement and besides Evan wasnt there the three hours i stood at Crobar waiting for each artist to come talk to our camera crew.

:PSo I white-lied. norah was outside waiting for artists and I didnt see her pay to get in and her press credentials are great... 8) ;)

that sounds like a co-erced confession, which would not stand in court. i think norah tortured (or blackmailed) him into this confession.

;D

Guest LeVeL

:PSo I white-lied. norah was outside waiting for artists and I didnt see her pay to get in and her press credentials are great... 8) ;)

EV..........I WANT THE TRUTH ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

EV..........I WANT THE TRUTH ;D

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!