Tiesto in cheese on his rider & in his record bag shocker

Guest web_norah

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Armin?

how about JFK or John Kelly or Alex Gold...they're ions better than Armin.

are you kidding me.....I can give it to John kelly hes a good DJ but no Armin in my opinion.

Guest LeVeL

reasons why armin should be number 1

1) ASOT (most listened to radio show globally for Trance

2) listen to his mixing skills they are fantastic light years ahead of pvd and tiesto

3) (personal reason: hes a really nice guy too :) )

I dont know the guy personally but Armins Armada record Label takes out the best Trance productions Period. And the producers and DJs in his label are the best when combined.

Armin has ASOT which does marvels for Trance. Without Armin there wouldn't be as quality good trance music as there is out there. Look at the top trance songs from this year and last year...they are all Armada record label guys.

From Markus Schulz to Peter Martin to M.I.K.E to Armin to to Sander Van Doorn..it goes on and on.

Armin is on top of his game right now...cant you people see that...

Guest LeVeL

i just dont like his fluffy tunes. too 1999 for me.

Do you listen to his ASOT sets...nothing fluffy there. Every Top trance tune is first played on ASOT .

Guest LeVeL

*all trance is fluffy*

:D

You should even be criticizing it isn't like youlisten to Trance. The last tune you listened to was Darude- Sandstorm and that is so 1999... ;D

So get off Housey

Guest JMT

norah talking about trance is like me talking about tejano.

and level, i know you love armin but to me he plays the most fluff out of the dutch 3. too many happy light tunes with vocals. and i dont really care for him personally.

Guest LeVeL

norah talking about trance is like me talking about tejano.

and level, i know you love armin but to me he plays the most fluff out of the dutch 3. too many happy light tunes with vocals. and i dont really care for him personally.

Which are the 3 you are comparing by the way...John. Jahan Gielen, Armin, Tiesto.. or Marco V, Tiesto, Armin or Ferry Corsten, Dj Tiesto, Armin or Marcel Woods :o ;D, Armin , or Tiesto.

I'll take Marcel Woods over any of the trance dutch masters. But you guys got Armin confused cause his trance performances first of all aren't fluffy...I dont really dont know what you mean by that but please explain John. Armin does play a lot of Melodic shit. But he also is someone that plays a whole lot more progressive trance borderline Progressive House Tunes.

I like his recent dark sound. To me Armin has changed his style in the past 6 months...you can tell by his sets bigtime. If you would follow him you would see. If you want John holla at me...I got a nasty set of his from s recent performance it was fucking ill. Especially when he ropped Dj. Tiesto- Suburban Train vs. AVB- Yet Another Day :o.

Guest JMT

i meant the 3 most popular, ferry tijs and armin.

im going by what ive heard of armin when ive seen him and his productions, cd and vinyl. maybe he has gone darker lately in his live sets, i havent followed his sound that closely in recent months bc i had my mind made up on him.

i wouldnt mind hearind that track 8)

Guest LeVeL

i wouldnt mind hearind that track 8)

I kind of knew you wouldn't mind....to me Dj Tiesto- Suburban Train is Tiestos best work. Now hes all fluffy to me... ;) ;D

Dj Tiesto- Suburban Train vs. AVB- Yet Another Day, is Armins secret weapon right now. And its a bootleg mix if you happen to search for it on a Music Sharing Software.

Guest web_norah

i have a non trance yet very relevant question? why does Tiesto and Armin wear tight fitting shirts? i dont see Lucien Foort or Sander K doing that ..

Guest JMT

017.jpg

how often do you watch sander?

they dont wear tight shirts all the time. id say its 50-50 when in the US. they are euros, they wear gay ass clothes as a way of life. ive been to holland, its common.

Guest web_norah

Sander has a t shirt on ...and not all "euros" wear "gay" clothing (Whatever that implies).....

now this is tight and cheesy (and a CD cover add to injury)

dj_tiesto_-_in_my_memory_dutch.jpg

Guest JMT

excuse me, "...lame clothing..." i never said "all" euros wear them, but its very common.

sander is the size of my 12 year old cousin, that shirt is prob a small. check his galleries to see more of him and his small t-shirts.

why does danny t always wear a baseball cap? just as pointless. so what?