Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris @ Crobar Saturday Nov 27th ?

PeteDekan1414777740

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Not for nothing, but the B & T crowd up there, and the causeway crowd down here financially support both our scenes. Us "locals" get away with murder cause the kids from Kendall, and in the case of NYC, the kids from NJ, spend lots of money. 8)

Guest web_norah

two things:

Manhattan people also spend money

truth be told, NJ clubs suck and they get mocked all the time for what they are -->cheesy and MTV I am a Clubber-ish.

thats not hating, it is the harsh truth :D

two things:

truth be told, NJ clubs suck and they get mocked all the time for what they are -->cheesy and MTV I am a Clubber-ish.

of course they are mocked. NYers think NJ sucks, but they all wind up moving there when they get married.....

Guest pod

Ain't that the truth. I have yet to meet a married couple in Manhattan who stays there long. They "settle down" and move to Jersey.

Jersey clubs may not hold a candle to NYC clubs, but as a place to live it isn't so bad. Transit is as such that the city isn't far away. My parents live in Hackensack, I gotta defend. ;D

Ain't that the truth. I have yet to meet a married couple in Manhattan who stays there long. They "settle down" and move to Jersey.

Jersey clubs may not hold a candle to NYC clubs, but as a place to live it isn't so bad. Transit is as such that the city isn't far away. My parents live in Hackensack, I gotta defend. ;D

Central NJ is now the 6th boro..... Whats wants to pay 4 grand in rent when for 4 grand a month you can have a sick house in nj...

city=overrated.....

Guest pod

My parents pay in rent a few hundred more than what I pay in rent, and they have a big brick house off of Summit Ave (you said you knew the area, I think...) 3 br/1.5 bath, basement, attic, garage.

They're gonna buy again soon, and it will be in Central NJ I'm guessing. I'm in the Manhattan of Miami property-wise. I have a small 2 bed/2 br place that needs a lot of work.

For people like me, the suburban lifestyle isn't gonna cut it, but for my parents it does just fine, to each his own.

Guest pod

Boris wasn't bad at all. A little commercial at some points, but not bad at all. Can't blame crobar for booking their NYC resident down here.

Guest web_norah

two things:

of course they are mocked. NYers think NJ sucks, but they all wind up moving there when they get married.....

no -they move to Westchester and CT where the real nice places are.

Boris wasn't bad at all. A little commercial at some points, but not bad at all. Can't blame crobar for booking their NYC resident down here.

hey dan how do you get the shitstains off your nose so well so that we dont notice em when we see ya at the club ? ;D

Phil's actual words when Boris was spinning were "Man! This is real NYC HOUSE!" lol

good 2 see all the familiar faces out there! such a surprise seeing phil & cezar, sorry i didnt come out to goldrush rick(it slipped my mind), pod link me or send me the pic u took

Yeah in the beginning but then it got too guido hard house way too fast! We got bored and jetted! But it's been a while since I had gone to Crobar and I love that club and Cezar had never been so we decided to go cause we were on the Fontainebleau Hilton list. ;D

Phil's actual words when Boris was spinning were "Man! This is real NYC HOUSE!" lol

good 2 see all the familiar faces out there! such a surprise seeing phil & cezar, sorry i didnt come out to goldrush rick(it slipped my mind), pod link me or send me the pic u took

Yeah in the beginning but then it got too guido hard house way too fast! We got bored and jetted! But it's been a while since I had gone to Crobar and I love that club and Cezar had never been so we decided to go cause we were on the Fontainebleau Hilton list. ;D

u stayed @ the fontainebleua or u just happened to be on the list? lol

Guest web_norah

ekk :-X guido hard house like JP

thats how he played when i saw him at Show on Sun night.

It was cool hanging with Diogo, Henry and Phil. Had a good time. BTW POD, if you don't mind, IM me the pic you took of me by the bar with my friends. :)

Guest web_norah

I happened to like Boris style...its alright in my opinion. 8)

you'd be going to the MTV I am a Clubber NJ style parties man :D

Sound Factory was OD central in NYC. thats where JP played his hard style tunes. :o -just like Boris

Guest LeVeL

I happened to like Boris style...its alright in my opinion. 8)

you'd be going to the MTV I am a Clubber NJ style parties man :D

Sound Factory was OD central in NYC. thats where JP played his hard style tunes. :o -just like Boris

:oI love Hardstyle........... :o

So what Norah...I'll get me a Guidette Chick...while I'm there. I just hope she doesn't expect me to trim my eyebrows... :P