Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention cooljunkies.....

V. Barbarino

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

He looks like me - only completely different.

DUDE!!!

Your avatar rocks! I have that cd, and it is one helluva fkn cd!!! i tell ya!

fkn classic! ;D

.- 8)

Guest rollyp66

i'm putting a bounty out on Rollyp66, this cat keeps running his mouth and I have never met the stunad.

So first person to point him out to me at any club when i'm out gets 50 bucks, vip band a part of my comped bottle...

;)

No bounty needed I'll tell you where to find me....

Guest rollyp66

You're the one who keeps running his mouth, I just respond now if you don't like it, I really don't care and I'm sure you feel the same way. Just remember you don't know me and I don't know you but you have no idea who you are dealing with and I don't either. So the odds are 50/50 but intagibles are a bitch so is karma

Guest lyrik

He looks like me - only completely different.

DUDE!!!

Your avatar rocks! I have that cd, and it is one helluva fkn cd!!! i tell ya!

fkn classic! ;D

.- 8)

Miguel then you know!

Guest LeVeL

You're the one who keeps running his mouth, I just respond now if you don't like it, I really don't care and I'm sure you feel the same way. Just remember you don't know me and I don't know you but you have no idea who you are dealing with and I don't either. So the odds are 50/50 but intagibles are a bitch so is karma

Awesome way to put it Rolly very nice.

i'm putting a bounty out on Rollyp66, this cat keeps running his mouth and I have never met the stunad.

So first person to point him out to me at any club when i'm out gets 50 bucks, vip band a part of my comped bottle...

;)

So we get 50 bucks, part of your bottle of Amstel and we get to sit with you in VIP....Really...Can we....Can you introduce me to Junior or Roger....

Guest probable

I don't know Rolly but I have heard he is a cool, kat from many other peep's, but either way, not smart to start shit with anybody on these board's these day's alot of people who you don't know. that is all I am gonna say ;)

Guest rollyp66

Anyway all I have left to say is that, I don't go running around bragging about how I get this & that comped on here. If you have to brag about it... you're obviously missing something in your life. If I were the people hooking you up, I'd stop because one of the greatest assests a MAN should have is to know when to be humble.... On that

I'm not the one who talks shit about our locals, and not constructive meaning instead of bashing them...try to help them.

I'm not the one who Oscar smacked in the face on his last post...if I'm not mistaken one of his few

If you can't take it, don't dish it.

Now if you want to start a fight with me inside of a Club, here is fair warning:

1. I have been in the scene a long time, not just as a patron but I've worked in my fair share.

2. A lot of people know who I am, meaning security, management, and most importantly other patrons... like I said the intangibles are a bitch. I go out to have a good time, and anyone who is with me or that I know will have one too. So alas who do you think they will defend?

The person who stays home, bashes, and than has the arrogance to start something with someone he doesn't know??

Or will they support the one that goes out, spends $, has respect for most, and goes about things the right way?

In turn I leave you with this, in the main room before the patio opens I am downstairs in between the 2 bars by the elevator. If the patio is open I could be anywhere but feel free to ask Eddie, Manny,Karin, Bruno, Ardis, Minnie, Dan, Michelle, Miriam, Tony, Carisa, Diego, Oscar, Ramon, Greg, Koky,Roland, Shawn, Rocky, Biz, or anyone else that has met me who I am or where I am they will either come get me or bring you to me whatever you prefer...

To all those who know me I got nothing but love for ya..and thanks for the support. The greatest thing the devil did...was convince the world he didn't exist...

Guest lulamishka

Rolly, I got nothin' but love for ya. ;)

What would I have done without you the last time I saw Roger Sanchez!? Minus the visit(s) to the Assassin part. :P

Guest LeVeL

Hey Rolly cant agree with you anymore big boy....some people love dishing out critism but once its done to them they take shit serious and then try to fight u......which is the most funniest shit ever.

I dont understand it. I guess its a kind of defense mechanism that people have.

If you cant stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen. Or your ass will get Bar-B-Qued.

Rolly even if this guy approaches you...dont start nothing man...be the bigger man.

Guest rollyp66

Hey Rolly cant agree with you anymore big boy....some people love dishing out critism but once its done to them they take shit serious and then try to fight u......which is the most funniest shit ever.

I dont understand it. I guess its a kind of defense mechanism that people have.

If you cant stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen. Or your ass will get Bar-B-Qued.

Rolly even if this guy approaches you...dont start nothing man...be the bigger man.

I hear you bro. I'm not like that anyway.... as most of you know

Guest LeVeL

I hear you bro. I'm not like that anyway.... as most of you know

Thats cool to hear dude...if anything on Saturday...if I feel like going to sleep in a different place...I'll go to Space and then I'll wake up for Roger Sanchez...I been wanting to meet that so called Assassinator... ;).