Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE -House Party?

Guest lyrik

Guest AlanS

so is this happening ? or what ...

i think Alan and I can get there after we finish at chesterfield right ? but that will be sometime after 2am ... unless ....

unless we make it a day time BBQ on saturday ?

We might be able to make a grand entrance around 2 ;D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Okay so I will go ahead and say yes - I will throw this damn thing...NOW...those that are interested in coming can of course bring whatever they would like to drink and any food if you want, but I will be going out and buying some liqour and food - I should have some good stuff - but always great to have more just in case....I'll probably get 2-3 bottles, mixers, case or 2 of beer - maybe some bubbly for midnight toast - party favors etc etc.

Any DJs other than myself and Seth Shore that want to come down and play are welcome to send me a pm. We only have a few spots, but I'll see what I can do.

People that are coming if you could post up and let me know what you intend on bringing if anything so we can get a list of things just so we don't have too much of one thing - unless its liqour ;D

Okay so I will go ahead and say yes - I will throw this damn thing...NOW...those that are interested in coming can of course bring whatever they would like to drink and any food if you want, but I will be going out and buying some liqour and food - I should have some good stuff - but always great to have more just in case....I'll probably get 2-3 bottles, mixers, case or 2 of beer - maybe some bubbly for midnight toast - party favors etc etc.

Any DJs other than myself and Seth Shore that want to come down and play are welcome to send me a pm. We only have a few spots, but I'll see what I can do.

People that are coming if you could post up and let me know what you intend on bringing if anything so we can get a list of things just so we don't have too much of one thing - unless its liqour ;D

I will make sure to give you fools a shout out at Delux.

Guest lyrik

LIVE FROM DELUX - YO YO YO - WE GOT SUPERSTAR DJ MIRZA ON THE ONES AND TWOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE FROM DELUX - YO YO YO - WE GOT SUPERSTAR DJ MIRZA ON THE ONES AND TWOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaughan is the king of the mic!

Guest lyrik

Ok so the usual suspects & I will be coming... we will bring plenty of liq. & mixers. I'll talk to them about bringing food

Cool cool - I'll make sure to post up the official directions and info a few days before hand once I get an idea of what being brought etc etc.

Gonna be a blast - bring your pool stick if you have one! I have plenty of house sticks and only one nice pool cue - its on!

Hopefully it not too cold out so I can have the patio set up by the pool too.

Guest Clarisa

Great!!!!!!! I was still looking for something to do for NYE.

I'M DOWN + 3

3 girls? :)

My small group will have 3 girls. We'll be bringing LIQUOR and SNACKS !!!!!!!

Guest FRESHMAN

so it's on huh ? count me in for a late night house set (if thats fine)

i guess as soon as we finish .. Alan and I will be going there ..

You play house?

Guest lyrik

so it's on huh ? count me in for a late night house set (if thats fine)

i guess as soon as we finish .. Alan and I will be going there ..

sure - sure - right - right

Guest lyrik

im definately in !!! is trance allowed ?? or is this a "HOUSE ONLY" party ?? ;D ;D

Trance and House bitch - As of nowt there is going to be 4-5 people playing...Seth, Myself (Maybe), Groovereric, Lotto and digitalphoenix is going to do a laptop set. I am going to post more details as it gets closer.