Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Patio vs Space patio... I have the 411!

V. Barbarino

I was gonna do a article for cj, but i'm too busy to, so heres the cliff notes...

I got a tour of the entire club and the patio.

Lets get what I do not know out of the way first. I do not know if:

1. nocturnal can get the vipers into the main room

2. the dj booth in the main room is gonna be an issuse for some.

3. The main room and other room are small. I'm not sure how this is going to compete with Space.

Right now I'd say main room vs main room, Space wins for now...

Now onto the patio..

It's not even a question on who's going to win this battle.. Hands down ever CJer will be at nocturnal for after hours...

It wasn't even a contest!!!! From the view, to the Ferarri designed screen that is above you, to the massive ACed booth to the removable stage for shows to the water falls, to the vip section to the dumb waiter system to the elevator, to the nice breeze to the sound system!!!

The cover for the patio on the dance floor is a screen, so they will project moives onto it, and play them with the music.

Their example is an opening with like volcano and shit like that. They have right now about 30 different programs ready to run on it.

You can see the Miami cruise ships from the dance floor, they left a huge gap so you can see all of Miami... (or crawl on envy's roof to cut ac lines, what ever is your thang)

Nocturnal will have a full kitchen so you can buy dinner or lunch or breakfast and seating that is non vip, so you can rest your feet and chill...

Vip bottle orders are wirelessly sent so your order comes in minutes rather than 30 minutes. The bottles get put into a dumb waiter in the basment and shot upto your floor where they deliver it. The club is a tech geeks dream come true.

One cool this is they put columns about 5 feet off the bars in the main room, this divides the dance floor to the bar space and creates a nice traffice flow, in theory at least.

They even have high end vip seats. Flip a switch and your curtains close and the glass blacks out so no one can see.

Any room can be opened without the others being opened as well.

Unless space remodles it's patio, regarless if the nocturnal main room does well or not, you can bet the farm, that after hours will have a new home come mid feb to late feb..

My advice for space is to move the booth!!!!!

Maybe you'll even see me out there after hours for a little felix the house cat action...

;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT
they left a huge gap so you can see all of Miami... (or crawl on envy's roof to cut ac lines, what ever is your thang)

lol

good review

Guest somefiercehouse

wow...im excited.

i don't mean this to threadjack...but about remodeling and what not.....didn't i read somewhere on here that they were going to close off the balcony at Space in the main room? Is that still going to happen or what? I would think that's a pretty dumb move especially after reading how nice nocturnal should be.

that patio is gonna be S-I-C-K!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

OLD News....the Patio been raved about already and the Catering and the VIP. Thanks for the Reminder Saleen.

The biggest mystery is the offical opening...thats the mystery.

Guest LeVeL

thanks for the notes

my friend Bcn gave me the info over dinner last night LOL

I heard even the Crackheads outside of 11 street have had a tour of Nocturnal.

Guest mp3some

Nocturnal will have a full kitchen so you can buy dinner or lunch or breakfast and seating that is non vip, so you can rest your feet and chill...

Vip bottle orders are wirelessly sent so your order comes in minutes rather than 30 minutes. The bottles get put into a dumb waiter in the basment and shot upto your floor where they deliver it. The club is a tech geeks dream come true.

I cant wait to check this all out...

BTW- With all the high-tech stuff and all the ammenities and all... i hope they did not forget to install a nice old italian Espresso Machine for some sick ass Cuban Coffee right around 6am! ;) Now, THAT would be NICE!

Lookin fwd to it!

.- 8)

Guest ramon

I cant wait to check this all out...

BTW- With all the high-tech stuff and all the ammenities and all... i hope they did not forget to install a nice old italian Espresso Machine for some sick ass Cuban Coffee right around 6am! ;) Now, THAT would be NICE!

Lookin fwd to it!

.- 8)

cuban coffee and a tostada would be choice @ 6am.

Guest pod

I will say one thing about this. You all want "an alternative", and this venue looks to be that way. Opening night is put up or shut up time for you all. ;D

Guest barstar diana

i just cant wait to see what they did to the old spot, alot of good memories there, and hopefuly new ones too!

Guest coach

YAY! Now we won't have to bail when we are starving at 3:30am and the club has a no re-entry policy...

Guest Cosmigonon

Now the people that get thrown out of space at 7:30 in the morning have another option rather than go home!! ;D

Guest JustDade

Funny thing...everyone who gets the tour of the venue forgets about the rest of the club as soon as they see the patio. The reality is that the inside rooms are as elaborate as the patio.

Yes there will be an espresso machine...and maybe a tostada or two.

We're getting close now. I know you've all heard that before but it was a lot more involved than we originally thought it would be. It'll be worth the wait though!