Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo/Space/Puff Daddy/ AKA THE BRONX ZOO!!

V. Barbarino

GREATEST NIGHT I'VE EVER HAD IN NEW SPACE..

GREATEST MIAMI SET I'VE EVER HEARD..

GREAT CROWD

GREAT STAFF

GREAT MUSIC

GREAT EVERYTHING...

MORILLO IS THE NUMBER ONE DJ ON THE PLANET, THERE IS NO ARGUING...

AMAZING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT...

SPACE WAS SIMPLY FUCKING ROCKING.....

fly life (basement jaxx)

george kranz - din da da da with a trumpet over it

jayde - plastic dreams

sweet dreams - eurthrymics

80's tunes...

rock it don't stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in da club....

it don't matter what you got, it don't matter what you can do track was insane

dj jeans's hoes in the house accapella over something

I swore I heard some renditions of JP's GTI and Razor and guidos do it again... maybe just samples of the tracks not sure.

Lets get up and lets get ill, new mix..

accapellas

stoping the muisc

cutting the music for the crowd to sing the chorus..

cedric's opening was too hard, he doesn't have rolands touch, but it worked out really well, him and EM are good together...

thanks eddy for the BD present.... i owe you.. EM is not a dj, he's an entertainer....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREATEST NIGHT I'VE EVER HAD IN NEW SPACE..

GREASTEST MIAMI SET I'VE EVER HEARD..

GREAT CROWD

GREAT STAFF

GREAT MUSIC

GREAT EVERYTHING...

MORILLO IS THE NUMBER ONE DJ ON THE PLANET, THERE IS NO ARGUING...

AMAZING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT...

SPACE WAS SIMPLY FUCKING ROCKING.....

fly life (basement jaxx)

george kranz - din da da da with a trumpet over it

jayde - plastic dreams

sweet dreams - eurthrymics

80's tunes...

rock it don't stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in da club....

it don't matter what you got, it don't matter what you can do track was insane

accapellas

stoping the muisc

cutting the music for the crowd to sing the chorus..

cedric's opening was too hard, he doesn't have rolands touch, but it worked out really well, him and EM are good together...

thanks eddy for the BD present.... i owe you.. EM is not a dj, he's an entertainer....

damn i have to agree with saleen here. though morillo is not my fav dj on the planet. thats armin for me. he is def my favorite house dj.

i left at 1045 am my record. epic nite from top to bottm he destroyed the main room and annihilated the patio.....

epic epic stuff

pdiddy, there. morillo by far the most fun dj to watch . hes hilarious. and the only dj i know to just talk to the crowd and hype them up..

the man has skillz

btw my review will take a longggggg time to write. im not even sleeping today cuz it will mess up my sleep cycles...

big thanks to ani phearce for getting me my morillo autograph and having him sign it "to bling".

thanks to ariel as well :)

and thanks to the dance encyclopedia ramon for the countless track ids on the patio :)

Guest ramon

patio was fun .. it was everything from the underground to nirvana and back .. rocker made an appearance and some of us even went to a higher state of consciousness .. although right now im going to a higher state of sleep. :)

ill post a proper review in a few hours when i wake up.

Guest kcariaga

BEST night/morning EVER at Space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a blast. Too many cj's to even mention here....but I had an awesome time with you all.

:) :) :) :) :)

Guest thehog

space was fucking great last night

Morillo is da man

I mean he just plays fun music and that is what it's all about.

80's tracks all night long I was loving it!

wish i could have stayed longer but was with some drunk ass hole that was trying to fight people. :-[

all and all just a great night. I was dancing all over the place and i hate to dance. Morillo just makes me groove.

I don't even know where to begin. First and foremost, a huge thank you to Eddy ;)

Morillo was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. I think I said that 209209832 times to Nick last night.... I danced from Cedric's opening set until Morillo left the mainroom. It was absolutely amazing....

Thanks Hog - 14 hour beer drinking marathon.. lol And doubleDUI with the mad parking lot skills in helping us get my car out.. LOL

I had a blast hanging with my crew!!!!!! And a huge shout-out to all the CJ'ers in the house!!!!!!

Happy birthday Nick :-*

Guest pod

Morillo needs to visit Miami more often. He has a house down here after all.

Special thanks go to Ray, Angel, Greg, and Danielle as always 8)

Guest laliux

patio was fun .. it was everything from the underground to nirvana and back .. rocker made an appearance and some of us even went to a higher state of consciousness .. although right now im going to a higher state of sleep. :)

ill post a proper review in a few hours when i wake up.

rocker!!! ;D

ya man it was craazzzii i havent seen space like that ever..my feet hurt from dancing soooo much ;0)

where were u hanging by ???

edit( omg ur in the background of one of my pics.... we def have to meetup beforehand so we dont miss each other grrrrrrr )

btw i dont think ive ever been this destroyed. good gawddddddddddddddddddddd

im in the twilight zone :-X

Guest trancelator

One of my best times ever at Space. Every night of clubbing should be like that! The fun tunes and great friends made it an unforgettable time. ;D

Guest AlanS

Good times is an understatement...we had a blast...and waaayyy to much Patron for that time of the morning ;) ;D

Some serious joints dropped on the terrace today :o 8) Only caught the end of Morillo in the mainroom, but it was going off...

Guest ramon

Good times is an understatement...we had a blast...and waaayyy to much Patron for that time of the morning ;) ;D

Some serious joints dropped on the terrace today :o 8) Only caught the end of Morillo in the mainroom, but it was going off...

YOU ARE ALL MY CHILDREN NOW!!!

good to see you guys ;)

Guest AlanS

good to see you guys ;)

Same here dude, as always ;)ROCKER! <- Click :o

Guest ramon

ROCKER! <- Click :o

Had to be the track of the morning for me!!!!

i've b een raving about it forever .. glad to hear you people finally got to hear it !! it works so well outdoors .. i thought ti was gonna play issssst after.

Guest Justin Johnson

All I have to say is...FUCK!!!! It's a loooooong story, but I'm sooo bummed that I didn't make it. Glad to hear it was amazing.

Guest rollyp66

All I have to say is...FUCK!!!! It's a loooooong story, but I'm sooo bummed that I didn't make it. Glad to hear it was amazing.

ditto....

Guest ramon

good to see you guys ;)

Same here dude, as always ;)ROCKER! <- Click :o

you guys check out the prydz mix ;)