Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say Something About The Person Above You

Guest Slide On The Ice

Guest Slide On The Ice

This is simple. You say something about the person above you, who posted before you. Something you know about him/her from board discussions, profiles, whatever. But nothing personal, no secrets.

A couple of rules:

1) You can't skip the person above you by saying something about the person above that person.

2) If two people post at the same time, and you find yourself two spots below the person you said something about, edit your post to fit the new person above you. Always put ^ before your post as if pointing to the person above you. If you have to edit after posting the same time as someone else, do ^^ below the first statement to indicate the person above the person above you, who you originally intended to be under.

3) No off topic chit chat. Remember to say something about the person above you. That's the name of the game.

4) No insults or anything bad to the person above you. If you don't like the person, don't post after them.

That's it, let the game begin. ;D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ should beat up Koky for once and all :P

truu he really should .. i need a beating bad !! i'll even tell him where and when il be at a spot .. actually , would today be a good time ? im ready for my asswhoopen now level. enough of my shit talking !! i want my ass whoopen now !!

oh and norah !! you dumb tranny..it shoulda been....

"should beat up koky once & for all"

learn how write you big cock bitch you !

^^ should just let the level/koky fight shit die and be his kokyself once again ;D

^^knows i wont let this die. and that thy goes thru what thy says. especially when he comes on here 2 be kool and bad.. and in person shakes like a girl having an orgasm ;D lola i love ya and imma smack you in da ass when i see you cause i know you like it .. but i shall not let it die 8) you know others that have thought i was all talk and got knocked the fuck out ;D ;) same thing is gonna apply here 8) ;D

Guest cutchemist

^

seems like a great person

smart

hot

;)

possibly homophobic....just a notion i get...not tryin' to say ne thing bad bout her...she's still a kick ass chick in my book