Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's WMC Day 3: Day parties and Lights Out UPDATED WITH PICS

Bling

16 hrs bitchesssssssssssss sober !!!! am i a hardcore mofo or what............ i feel like a train has run me over though but its all good lol

BASIC/MOVIM PARTY

1) Mazi-sick tech house set drippin with some acid at the end. friggin sick. mazi is the man ......... great to hear him again..

2) EastCoastBoogeymen-(KEN) -it was aight. dropped lots of vocal house.

it started to pour so our crew (Liz, Alan and Gina, Marcus, Digital7, Rich, and James stratus went inside)

after waiting for a while we got bored and went to Marlin

The Marlin

1) Jazzanova dj set-didnt pay attention much myself and marcus too busy getting pics with MARK FARINA AND DJ HEATHER (U SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE PHIL )

2 James Curd (Greenskeepers set)

3) DJ Heather (SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i was dancing my ass off. sick basslines, sweet vocals, if she were on the space patio she would tear it up)

4) Kaskade-i was starvin so i left after 15 min ill see him at OM party

bumped into vaughn and nicole and Vivek at the Marlin as well as Andrew C

rest time

went to go eat since i was alone at this point to BK on collins then bumped into Carisa, Patrick and his girl and i joined them at Nexxt as they ate dinner

LAWLER LIGHTS OUT (OFFICIAL REVIEW TO COME WHEN IT COMES LOL )

Clive Henry-Peace Division-sick prog house tinged with acid.... dark as hell i liked it a lot

lawler-very dark prog with acid tinge as well. wont say much else till my review

i stayed till the very end at 515

the djs were out and about tons of famous djs including my fav dj ;D

1) ROLAND

2)MURK -good chillin with u guys for a while and chattin

3)HERNAN CAETTANEO

4) JOHN DIGWEED!!!

5) DAVID WAXMAN (very cool meeting u thanks for coming up to me and introducing urself and for the kind words about my reviews and my dedication to dance music. its stuff like this that makes it all worth it )

6) MATT SPECTOR(CRAZY BASTARD. a few more weeks..u know what im talkin about 8) )

So by the end of the nite im exhausted by the stairs and who walks in OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ARMIN VAN BUUREN WITH HIS PRODUCER AND MANAGER

i died

got a pic with him too. got to talk to him a bit try to get him to come to TA dinner, and praised him for his phenonemal job on ASOT 2005 cds :)

THE PICS

BASIC/MOVIM PARTY AT BEACH PLAZA

waterfall.jpg

richandbling.jpg

Rich and Bling

ginaandalan.jpg

Gina and Alan

blingandelsa.jpg

Bling and Elsa

mazi.jpg

Mazi

mazi2.jpg

eastcoastboogeymen.jpg

Ken from EastCoastBoogeymen

blingandliz.jpg

Bling and Liz

mirzaandliz.jpg

Mirza and Liz

Soundbar Party @ The Marlin

nicoleandvaughn.jpg

Nicole and Vaughn

mirzaandladies.jpg

Mirza and da ladies :)

markfarina.jpg

Mirza and Bling with Mark Farina

djheather.jpg

Mirza and Bling with DJ Heather

Lights Out Party @ State w/ Steve Lawler

lightsoutdancers.jpg

Lights Out Dancers

dancer2.jpg

bizandroland.jpg

Biz and Roland

rockybizandroland.jpg

Biz, Roland and Rocky

davidwaxman.jpg

Bling and David Waxman

blingandmurk.jpg

Bling w/ MURK

bizandmurk.jpg

Biz with MURK

mattspectorandbling.jpg

Matt Spector and Bling

arminandbling.jpg

Bling with Armin Van Buuren (flash took too long wasnt ready oh well got my pic with armin so who cares)

5) DAVID WAXMAN (very cool meeting u thanks for coming up to me and introducing urself and for the kind words about my reviews and my dedication to dance music. its stuff like this that makes it all worth it )

I LOVEEE WAXMAN TOOOOO ;D ;D ;D.. he's a cool cat... took care of me at Crobar a few times and i ran into him while waiting in line at Mazee last year at WMC.

very cool blingster ;)

;D

The music at State was sick!

Was the ac broken???? lol

the a/c was fuckin horrendous jesus when it finally started to clear out at 4 am a bit it got better but had no energy to dance.

most of the cj crew i was with didnt like it but i liked it a lot ;D

the last 90 min he ripped it

need track ids.. diego when u rise from the grave from the madness hit me on aim my pen died on me 2 of em so i need some infos 8)

I heard lawler was a disappointment????? Too hyped up???? ::)

i heard that too, and im quite sure it just wasnt as good as people have expected ...

to be honest, up until now ... i havent been impressed at all on any party ... yesterday was a little different, i got to see dj Heather and she rocked the place .. then went to see Morillo and he got that place going on

im sure the party at state was good .. but just not to the point where u say "worth every pennie"

I heard lawler was a disappointment????? Too hyped up???? ::)

i heard that too, and im quite sure it just wasnt as good as people have expected ...

to be honest, up until now ... i havent been impressed at all on any party ... yesterday was a little different, i got to see dj Heather and she rocked the place .. then went to see Morillo and he got that place going on

im sure the party at state was good .. but just not to the point where u say "worth every pennie"

i was very impressed monday with e-craig :o fuckin guy brought some crazy energy !! and to top it off was kool as hell and hung out with his fans . talked music . asked groove eric for a promo, 8) it was just fuckin great ! 8)

Guest LdySphynx

Lawler lost his touch 2 years ago.....................Lawler is Patio Material and THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a Damn Shame!!!

Guest barstar diana

Lawler lost his touch 2 years ago.....................Lawler is Patio Material and THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a Damn Shame!!!

i heard diffrent people threw the party this year that was another reason it wasnt as good? is this true?

I dont care what the hype was all about nor how bling is going to hype it up in his review,last night State music wise sucked.

And on top of that ! ! It was hot as a mofoooo >:(

Stayed till like 4 am I think, and my conclusion is that im not wasting anymore money on Steve Lawler.

If I wouldve known earlier that Vath was @ BED thats where I would have gone.Horse shyt.

Guest Cosmigonon

It's a Damn Shame!!!

i heard diffrent people threw the party this year that was another reason it wasnt as good? is this true?

What did you just say?? ???

Guest LdySphynx

It's a Damn Shame!!!

The promoters have nothing to do with LAWLER sucking last night!!!

Guest barstar diana

well the promoters and club staff do have a part in making the experince as a whole better ie-broke A/C

Guest nadia

you forgot one bling

8) txt message from nadia saying she was next door, and it was much cooler (apparently literally and musically) :D

Guest LeVeL

I just love it how people say that they heard this and that but yet they were not there to experience it for themselves.

As far as that the music at State yesterday was awesome yesterday...the vibe was out of hand. If you didn't like the music last night then you totally missed out.

The track of the night for me was ...Joseph Armani & Jan Fransisco - 'Infatuation' [Disco Punk & Neolectric Berlin Funked Up Remix]

And tremendous props to the Blond Bartender in the back bar upstairs for hooking it with the Toxic drinks...they totally served up a nice dose of a buzz.

Steve Lawler showed why he's one of the worlds most demanding Dj's that he had the dj's of dj's coming to State just to check him out.

Great night and defintely the price of admission....eventhough I only paid $35 for the pre-sale tix they were still charging 50 at the door.

whats funny is .. when u pay a 40 dollar cover charge to go and see your favorite dj and you just can't wait for him/her to get on the decks and when it finally happens ... you just get so dissapointed inside that you beging to tell your friends "don't worry .. it will get better" or "this guy always like to tease the crowd" and you just lie to yourself and to your friends too .. and eventhough the music is boring and the place sucks you just keep on trying to do anything to make your night better (i mean, it's your favorite dj right ?)...

next day, the first thing you do is log on onto cooljunkie and do like "omg, the guy was rippin' it"

i've gone out alot and i have seen this happen to more than one person .. most people in miami just lie to themselves because they are educated in a wrong way due to the same commercial cheese tracks being played ALL THE TIME .. so, when u see something like "mr big super star dj @ club x" you do whatever it takes to go and see the dj but at the end you get bored and frustrated

i was not there @ state so no i have no idea how it was but, im 100% sure that STILL it was not what people (locals) expected

ps. mr cheater, was ur date from space there too ?, tell her i say "hi"

Guest LdySphynx

It's getting HOT in here so take off all your clothes.......................Ooooooops wrong thread :P;) ;D!!!!!!

Just thought i'd ease the tension a bit!!!

Did it work ;)!!!

Well all I know is that he sucked last night and he sucked the last time he was at Space...so I have my reasons to make those statements.

I paid $40 to see that dj and whatever, I stayed till 4am or so just so that I wont have to go home early.

There was alot of djs out there and anyone of them would have done a better job then Lawler,I mean im sure they believed the hype of last year aswell as his fans.Shyt I kept telling Oscar to take over the decks cause his set wasnt going anywhere,anything to hear better tunes.

Thats why I will never trade our locals for any bullshyt dj that comes in and cause of his name hes thinks hes going to satisfy the crowd.Fuck that shyt dont work with me.Now if he would have done a good job I wont have any problems in recognizing,I will say that about any dj weather its a trance or house dj.

Shitty music,hot as a mofo, and over priced drinks defintely not worth the price of admission.Atleast not to me. 8)