Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's WMC Day 3: Day parties and Lights Out UPDATED WITH PICS

Bling

Guest LeVeL

whats funny is .. when u pay a 40 dollar cover charge to go and see your favorite dj and you just can't wait for him/her to get on the decks and when it finally happens ... you just get so dissapointed inside that you beging to tell your friends "don't worry .. it will get better" or "this guy always like to tease the crowd" and you just lie to yourself and to your friends too .. and eventhough the music is boring and the place sucks you just keep on trying to do anything to make your night better (i mean, it's your favorite dj right ?)...

next day, the first thing you do is log on onto cooljunkie and do like "omg, the guy was rippin' it"

i've gone out alot and i have seen this happen to more than one person .. most people in miami just lie to themselves because they are educated in a wrong way due to the same commercial cheese tracks being played ALL THE TIME .. so, when u see something like "mr big super star dj @ club x" you do whatever it takes to go and see the dj but at the end you get bored and frustrated

i was not there @ state so no i have no idea how it was but, im 100% sure that STILL it was not what people (locals) expected

ps. mr cheater, was ur date from space there too ?, tell her i say "hi"

Whats funny is that you still dont have no type of opinion on how it was wednesday night at State...so your still full of shit :-X. Come on only because you said that it was an amazing night doesn't mean it has to be. So fuck off and go to your corner....its some shit how some people can be "Tan Metido y metiche now in day".

But anyways I have to agree the last time Lawler was at Space he sucked big time. And well he's one of those Dj's that is Hit or Miss to me. But on this night I have to say he did extremely good. State really suites Steve Lawler as a Dj...I say State should start booking him more often instead of Space.

Shit which other DJ during conference spun a 5 hour set? Can anyone tell me that? Steve played for 5 hours without stopping, he brought you high, brought you low...he did everything a Dj was suppose to do. I really enjoyed and it made for a great of a night. I would see him again.

Guest LeVeL

look Mr Cheater, just because u always party hyped up on "something" doesnt mean the music is always great ::)

And only because your a DJ doesn't actually make you a good one either. So by thew way Andrew how is kissing up to Bruno going for you..I hope the guy can get you more gigs..instead of going to Space and just standing there.

Guest nadia

look Mr Cheater, just because u always party hyped up on "something" doesnt mean the music is always great ::)

bwahahahahah

and the anal part of me says:

YOU'RE

kthx.

lawler was good he wasnt great. the party that really was not all that good was OM on thursday.......

oh well live and learn first yr away from space on wmc have to find the right parties

next yr different stuff once again.....

lawler the last 90 min started to play really good. he was boring at times but i wouldnt say it sucked or anything

though the crowd was quiet at times. but it was just tooooo hot it was ridiculous STATE has to do something about that

You guys stop.. its wmc.. put this shit aside....

CP miami part two ::)

dude whats with you and the hate on cp lately .. you have been hangin with saleen wayyyyyy too long.. and/or need to get laid. ::)

level , you are the only one that say it was good .. even long time lawler fans told me how bad he sucked !!

ingrid !! there wasnt too much testosterone in here till i stepped in this thread !! "NOWWWWWW" theres too much testosterone !!

and happyface !!

que haces loco ? como te va ? vamos ah hacernos concha este weekend ? si !! creo que si ;D

dude whats with you and the hate on cp lately .. you have been hangin with saleen wayyyyyy too long.. and/or need to get laid. ::)

level , you are the only one that say it was good .. even long time lawler fans told me how bad he sucked !!

ingrid !! there wasnt too much testosterone in here till i stepped in this thread !! "NOWWWWWW" theres too much testosterone !!

and happyface !!

que haces loco ? como te va ? vamos ah hacernos concha este weekend ? si !! creo que si ;D

I don't hate CP.. I hated what CP Miami forum BECAME... Hellooooo I post in other forums - i don't have 12,700 posts on miami forum only Koky...

If Level liked Lawlor's set - thats HIS opinion... I don't see why thats so hard for people to understand...

Just becuz your friends didn't like it doesn't mean that someone else couldn't like it.. sheeze.

and happyface !!

I don't hate CP.. I hated what CP Miami forum BECAME... Hellooooo I post in other forums - i don't have 12,700 posts on miami forum only Koky...

If Level liked Lawlor's set - thats HIS opinion... I don't see why thats so hard for people to understand...

Just becuz your friends didn't like it doesn't mean that someone else couldn't like it.. sheeze.

47b5df05b3127cce9f4caf8bfcf500000016108ZcuW7ZsA

;) ;D

Guest lulamishka

Lawler really, really disappointed me. :-\

I have to agree w/ Renzo 100% here.

I was at State last year for his 5 hour set and let me tell you it was epic. I still remember that party/set to this day. But Wednesday night...man oh man oh man. Lawler definitely disappointed me... :-\

Guest fairyDust

I wasn't dissapointed at Lawler's set at all, yeah It wasn't the best I've heard from him but it was good. People keep saying he was so much better last year, I wasn't there last year so I can't compare. I don't regret paying to see him and I'll go see him again next year as long as State fixes their a/c ;)

I was at State last year for his 5 hour set and let me tell you it was epic. I still remember that party/set to this day. But Wednesday night...man oh man oh man. Lawler definitely disappointed me... :-\

Never taking your advice again ::)

:) :-* jk

I'll take your advise again You hooked it up at Niki!

8)

Guest Mr._S

I thought he was great, not to mention his mixing was flawless... people were cheering every other song and the fact that the management at State screwed them by leaving with the key for the nitrogen and AC didn't help but i loved his set and i lost 6 lbs from sweating so much

I'll take your advise again You hooked it up at Niki!

8)

LoL that was some quick thinking huh?

;)