Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
rocstedy

New Fav Vocals...

I think mine has to be Myndy K - Where U R (Johnny Vicious Mix). Right when she goes "uh" i go crazy. WHEERREE UUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Are you way up high in the sky...................

------------------

Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, And Live The Phrase "Sky's The Limit" - The Notourious BIG (R.I.P.)

moonwalk.gif

Edens Crush - Love This Way (Acid/Skribbles)..Love this Way, love this track! Hasnt left my cd player all weekend

Soul Du Jour - Here We Go Again [ONE MORE TIME pt2, LOVE THIS TRACK]Dog, you are the man for finding this title ;-)

Leann Rimes - You Are (X-Mix)..Very nice vocal mix, I like it a lot

Rockstar 69 (White Label)..Has 2 synergys w/ Jana "More Than Life" and Whitney's "It's Not Right"..I hated More Than Life, but I am feeling this mix..

Kim Sozzi - Feelin' Me (Rosabell Mix)..Kind of old, but this is my favorite mix for this track

Depeche Mode - I Feel Loved (DT's Labor of Love Mix)..Do I need to explain the pure genius behind this insaine remix?

Geri Halliewell - Scream if You Wanna Go Faster (Sleaze Sisters Anthem Mix)..Supa cheese from a Spice Girl, but it's very catchy smile.gif

Vaiio - Rapture (Deep Dish Mix)..Holy Vocals.. Cant begin to explain this track.. Just listen to it on your own..

..Thasss enuff

------------------

..Sugar you make my soul complete

..Rapture tastes sooo sweeet

Originally posted by tranza:

Leann Rimes - You Are (X-Mix)..Very nice vocal mix, I like it a lot

jp played a vocal sunday morning that sounded a lot like leane rimes.. do you know if this is the one? also (x-mix) this means you are unsure right.? if this is the same one we are talking about it sounded a lot like hex.. lemme know peace

A-Tip, I believe the mix is Nota Lent X-Mix ..

..It's kinda trancy-ny-sounding, I can see how it could be mistaken for a Hex mix (Maybe there are some Hex mixes, I really have no idea)

------------------

..Sugar you make my soul complete

..Rapture tastes sooo sweeet

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

definately feelin the edens crush. but still hooked on the lyrics of the tamia. just waitin for a better mix and that will be my vocal.

This will probably make most people here cringe, but... Thunderpuss is doing it. cwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

"I'm fierce. You're stupid."

[email protected]

ATB Feat. Wild Strawberries-- Let You go ( ATB MIX) : Really Hate to leak This

Rockell- What U Did 2 Me (JP)

Marc Et Claude-Loving You

CRW-I feel Loved

Synergy-Come 2 Me

Perpetual Dreamer-Sound of Goodbye (Armin Van Buuren Mix)

cwm45.gif