Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shouts to Miami's Finest!

Guest Denny Tsettos

Guest Denny Tsettos

Big shouts to the Miami DJs that keep you moving all year long. Oscar G (aka the Miami GodFather), Roland (Pimp Daddy), Stryke (Mr. Blackbelt), & Of course the man himself, Mr. Shawn Rudnick. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Also, a shout to the Nickjunkie and Saleen the two that always give the their opinion like it or not! Looking forward to seeing my boy Mr. Morillo as we are playing in the same town for the 2nd holiday in a row. Hope he has a great night at Crobar. Let's do afterhours together! Finally, looking forward to a great night of house music at Amika this Friday. Hope to see you all there.

Denny Tsettos

Guest Denny Tsettos

Can't wait to get down there. I love Miami and can't wait to play over at Amika. I have heard nothing but incredible things about the party. B-side, I'm ready to go south of the boarder. Just let me know when you want me to come down! By the way, I'm not much of a message board poster but I'm just excited about the holiday weekend.

Ok, i'm cashing in a request... Lets see the skillz greek boy...

Deep Chemical

with an acapella over it... Miami has no idea what deep chemical is, so drop it, they'll think it's new...

Btw being Greek, shouldn't you be running a diner somewhere in NJ rather than djing???

Ok, i'm cashing in a request... Lets see the skillz greek boy...

Deep Chemical

with an acapella over it... Miami has no idea what deep chemical is, so drop it, they'll think it's new...

Btw being Greek, shouldn't you be running a diner somewhere in NJ rather than djing???

hey guido boy, go park springsteins car :P lol

Guest Civs

Bienbenido Denny. Definitely checking u out on friday @ Amika. Do it hard like you did at Warehouse. Miami needs to get dropped :D

Big shouts to the Miami DJs that keep you moving all year long. Oscar G (aka the Miami GodFather), Roland (Pimp Daddy), Stryke (Mr. Blackbelt), & Of course the man himself, Mr. Shawn Rudnick. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Also, a shout to the Nickjunkie and Saleen the two that always give the their opinion like it or not! Looking forward to seeing my boy Mr. Morillo as we are playing in the same town for the 2nd holiday in a row. Hope he has a great night at Crobar. Let's do afterhours together! Finally, looking forward to a great night of house music at Amika this Friday. Hope to see you all there.

Denny Tsettos

GOOD LUCK DENNY!

you deserve it...one of the nicest guys in this biz....

respect

Guest Darwin Castillo

Back by popular demand! Break Miami down like your set at Warehouse. Hey Miami, wait until you hear this man flip it!

Guest vynelmuzik

Welcome back to Miami Denny. I haven't seen you since Temps 4 years ago. I play this Saturday @ Nocturnal in the main room, check it out if your still in town. hit me off with a PM if your interested and remember who I am

Guest thehog

I think the crowd at Nocturnal would go crazy with both Roland and Denny together.

Make it Happen. :o

ow that would be nice.

can't wait to hear ya again Denny