Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Dj Schedule

Guest aj2234

Guest aj2234

Aug 5 Frankie Feliciano (ricanstruction / nyc)

Aug 12 Classic dhm all night

Aug 19 JASK (tai soul, soulfuric / tampa)

Aug 20 Doc Martin

Aug 26 Tortured soul live! VMA weekend

Sept 2nd Osunlade w/ nadirah shakoor live!

Sept 9th Alex from Tokyo (world famous/black star/nyc/Tokyo/paris)

First time @ Aquabooty!!!

Sept.10 DJ Dan

Sept 16th Mr V. (soul channel/ vega records / nyc)

First time @ Aquabooty!!!

Sept 23rd DHM + opening guest

Sept. 24 Josh Wink

Sept 30th Neil aline (chez music / nyc)

more to come!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Haven't seen Josh Wink since Ultra a couple of years back...defintely want to see him again since I missed him last year for Halloween.

Guest LeVeL

Man, Jacksonville had better DJ line up in past few months then that, and Noc. want's to compete with Space, LOL J/K ;D

Yeah that too much Deep House for my taste..

Guest aj2234

Man, Jacksonville had better DJ line up in past few months then that, and Noc. want's to compete with Space, LOL J/K ;D

ok sure! our residents are headliners in jville!

I just think that schedule is funny comparing to the Space's upcoming events and reason why I mentioned Jax was a joke, but obviously you can't take a joke... Don't cry, Noc. will do better once Space closes down! :)

I just think that schedule is funny comparing to the Space's upcoming events and reason why I mentioned Jax was a joke, but obviously you can't take a joke... Don't cry, Noc. will do better once Space closes down! :)

those r deep house dj's if u haven't noticed...but im sure u read the threads.

did u go see dd in ur good o' town jax?

those r deep house dj's if u haven't noticed...but im sure u read the threads.

did u go see dd in ur good o' town jax?

Sure did, had a blast, they make one appearance in North FL yearly, if even that, I wouldn't miss that.. I saw them in your ORL town last year at HOB too.

Guest AlanS

never seen Wink and given the huge response to his upcoming appearance, guess i need to get into the loop.

Yes you do ;D

I don't see anyhtng wrong with that schedule. For Deep house heads, it's the shiznit!!!

Guest djtroko

I totally agree that thats too much deep house for the club. A little variety would do no harm. I know there are a lot of deep house heads here in this forum but maybe doing two weekends with deep house and maybe bringing in a prog or tribal house dj would be cool. I know there are many out there that they havent brought up yet. I may attend to wink but the rest are kinda not my taste.

Good luck though and keep em coming!!

Dj Dan may also be a good choice but it depends on the mood he spins. He did a pretty good set once in Puerto Rico around 2001.