Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E on an empty stomach

A lot of people feel like they are going to puke or they do puke. It's nothin to worry about. It happens to a lot of people. If u are a girl, 70% of us puke in the begining 20-30 minutes. But when my friends do puke(its happened right on the dance floor, bathrooms, sinks, garbage cans), 5 minutes later they feel fine, 100% better. I personally don't but its normal to. I guess its how our bodies react. .

A few weeks ago I had a really bad experience. I dropped and within 20 minutes I started feeling nauseous. Well it got stronger and stronger, to point that I could'nt get up. Next thing you know I threw up all over the place and got really hot. The wife took an ice bucket and some towels and put it on my head. Within 30 seconds I felt like a new person. The only thing I could tell different is that I had eaten not to much earlier than that. Now every time that I drop I get paranoid that I'm gonna either throw or shit on myself.

Question...

If you puke like up to an hour after dropping, won't u puke up the E also??? Will you still feel the same effects if you still puke?? Beacause I've been noticin that the last two times I've puked after dropping. as-green.gif

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

I've never actually thrown up on E, but i always feel like i am. Whether i have an empty or full stomach it doesnt make a difference. and the more it hits me the more everything tastes like sh*t. it makes me not want to even drink anything or put anything near my mouth, i have to force myself to drink water atleast so i dont dehydrate. it really amplifies your taste buds x1000! so everything tastes "too" much for me to handle..