Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best POT u ever Smoked ?

kytracid

This is specially for the real smokers out there. What's the best shit u ever smoked ? Personally I gotta go with Kind and Malawi Gold...

Damn I wish I could go to Amsterdam for the Cannibus Cup !!! I wanna try some Northern Lights n Super Haze !

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

FOR SOME REASON LI AND MY HOME TOWN ESPECIALLY GETS TONS OF GREAT CHRONIC. SOME OF THE BEST IV'E SEEN: COLORADO COUGHS, SUNZ...BLUEBERRIES AND THESE THINGS JUST IN CALLED THE G-13'S.....ALL TOP GREAT CHRONIC...DA KINDA SHIT YOU CAN SMOKE, EAT, HELL I'D MAKE LOVE TO IT IF I COULD.

Damn..I don't know what the exact name of it was...but it was special kindbud from san francisco...

One hit off the bowl...I literally could not speak for 4 hours! Now thats chronic!!!

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by trancenergy:

This is specially for the real smokers out there. What's the best shit u ever smoked ? Personally I gotta go with Kind and Malawi Gold...

Damn I wish I could go to Amsterdam for the Cannibus Cup !!! I wanna try some Northern Lights n Super Haze !

For me it was a tie between Northern Lights & White Afghani, both in Amsterdam, Cannibus Cup 1998. Sick shit & cheap too, we were judges so High Times magazine got us a discount., $12 for 2.5 grams.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

• 2 weeks later...

Northern Lights & white shark... all smoked free at the cup.

gene2k, if you go on the right day all the gear is free!! Not that U need much of that shit... It's more like taking acid when you get that amount of THC.

Shit trying to work round DAM with all those bicycles.. ahhh it's a nightmare.

In my days, I have been around the world, personally known growers, and seen a lot of different kindz of budz, and the best smoke I have had in my life is avalible right here in NYC. It is called Government Issue, and is only availible through one delivery service. It costs $60 for 2 grams, but one hit will knock out even the heavyest of smokers.

Puff Tough,

Mike

well here was the senerio.....my ex gurlfriend took at trip to Hawaii for spring break...she smuggled an once of some sweet "kind" back with her...she taped it to her smomach...i have no idea what "kind" it was but it was definatley the best i have ever smoked...i just wished i still had that gurl...naw fuck it i'd rather have some guud smoke

------------------

::some like to roll....i like to flip::

I'd say the best I've smoked is some "White Widow" that we got about a year ago...There was some blueberry bud going around a while back that was good, tasted like blueberry pie when you smoked it, plus an amazing high. Northern Lights scores up there too...A friend of mine used to grow three types and sell salad sacks of Afghani, Northern Lights and Humboldt Red...those were the days.

don't know what it was called(florida was in the name)but it was nice and fuzzy...and the smell of just one single nug(i hope thats what heaven smells like)was almost enough to lift me up. i puffed just before i went out to party and by the time i walked out the front door i had trouble functioning...ooohh