Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XTC Tips.......???????

romy20

Hey......

So, you guys got any tips on what to do and what not to do before taking E? I really need some advice cause lately I've been noticing that I don't roll as hard as I used to, well, I do but its always dopey, and the ones I take are great pills cause my friends always get fuct up!! And I don't do it that much either. So.....any pointers??? Do you think 5-htp will help me???

Thanx a bunch smile.gifsmile.gifcwm26.gifcwm9.gif

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

5 htp should help if you load up all week. The best strategy though is to wait longer between rolls in order to boost the serotnin higher b/c although the 5htp helps, time is the best method. Loading on vitamin c helps as well.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif

a break is definitely in need. a good rule of thumb is to have 2 weeks (at least) in b/t each time. trust me, it helps so much. you need to build up your seratonin level.

i used to drop 2-3 to feel anything, but after taking these breaks i have been able to go down to 1 (2 on special occasions). smile.gif

5htp i am told works wonders; make sure you get one that has a higher dosage of 5htp; they range from 50-100 mg or so. take them the night before you go out, maybe one during the day, and then afterwards (haven't tried it yet).

if all else fails, just bump some damn K. that always seems to do the trick. cwm32.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I have the same problem, it just doesn't hit me as hard anymore(more dopey)

actually I think my real problem is I haven't really given myself a break recently, I'm only waiting like a week in between for the last 2 months (maybe less) but I never take more then 2 a night, I know I'll stop for the winter (to many cold nights on long lines)

I have noticed recently that each time I take a pill, I get sick. When I started taking e a while ago, it would pass and I would be fine, but now forget it. I can't seem to get over that sick feeling and I find myself running to the bathroom. After that I am good to go. Any reason why, after all this time, I would be getting sick?

Before hand don't eat and i agree wit wedge chew em'.....(bevilea)If your still getting sick take a half wait for that to kick in then take the other half.I know alot people whose stomachs are very sensitive to E(girls).So maybe that will help... cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

bevilea,

I've recently started bringing TUMS out with me, not for me but for all the people who seem not to be able to keep their first pill down (and there are a lot of people, you're not alone.) I've solved many wasted pill mysteries by telling them "Here, chew 3 TUMS, wait 5 minutes, then drop." Works every time.

Also, eat only light foods before you roll if you're having upset stomach, and avoid eating 1-2 hours before your roll. If you're not getting hit with a hard roll anymore, consider plugging it.

P.S. I just have to say this. A must purchase while rolling is a VICKS INHALER! I'm so suprised when I go out in LA how few people take advantage of their nasal senses while rolling. Go to your nearest Lucky's and buy a vicks inhaler, you'll love it, I promise!

(I'm sure most everyone on this board does this already, but I'm so suprised that so few people in LA do this!!)

[This message has been edited by csumaylo (edited 10-05-2000).]

i agree with just not taking them for a while. i was on a binge until i went to europe. i stopped for 3 weeks in oxford england and then went to Fabric in london and found some there. took one pill and out of my mind. i ended up doing it a couple more times out there and came back to boston and went to a rave in fitchburg (inhale?) in a span of a couple weeks. i felt lousy. took a month off and did it and felt like i did the first time i did it. go figure.

time heals all wounds

Vicks is my very best friend...thank you very much...I take it every where i go...as far as weak rolls go...it probably has to do with you rolling too much...take a break...do things in moderation...and basically follow the advice of all these posts.... cwm9.gif

------------------

It's all about the HARMONY...

Originally posted by psknoll:

I actually just discovered the Vicks Inhaler thing a couple of weeks ago---OMG--it's amazing--it feels great!! I use it every time I drop. cwm4.gif

Heat the Vicks inhaler by running a lighter under it for a few seconds, makes a world of difference, just be careful not to melt it.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

When I first came to NYC in '94 it was awsume...and of course you never forget your first time. I did it hard core for a year. Then I just stopped (simply because I didn't want to, and the roll wasn't as hard) 2 years later i did it again...Laaala la la la la...WOW!

Now of course nobody expects you to wait 2 years. That would just be insane! But, time does make the mind grow fond.