Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacker & E ... Good or Bad???

frankie_pep

DO NOT mix stackers w/ e.

Over the summer this girl I knew took two hits of e and three stacker 2's (or 3's i'm not sure, do those even exist?).

Regardless, let me just say that the girl had no control over her body, she had to be helped and reminded to breathe, and had to be physically helped to keep her from harming herself. She didnt know where she was or what the hell she was doing and everyone was too *scared* to call for help.

True, maybe she overdid it but they both increase heart rate and E does wacked stuff if you're rolling hard.

My suggestion? Stay away!!

well,

i popped 1 1/2 pills on Sat. & took a stacker probally like 4-5 hours afterwards ...

I felt fine, just mad energy & I was CHARGED for hours ... i wouldn't suggest doing it butif your going to try it WAIT till your completely off your pill, it's a nice pick me up cwm32.gif

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

Originally posted by lunasol:

o.k. call me clueless but just what is a stacker? I live in FL and have never heard of this? someone clue me in.....

Stackard 2 it's called. It's a pill that is supposed to help you lose weight. It speeds up your metabolism to help burn fat, but it gives you energy and at first makes your heart beat faster than usual, so it's not good to mix that with E. I did it once, not realizing it and I was so sick that I couldn't walk, keep any food or water down or anything. I wouldn't recommend it!

cwm36.gif

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

I take Xenadrines or Stackers almost everytime I roll, I usually take one before my pill and then take another a few hours later, it gives me mad energy.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

If you're taking Stacker, Xenadrine, etc. for anything more than some extra energy then you are stupid. Stackers do not get you fucked up. If they did, they wouldn't be selling them. I'm sure if you took 10 of them you'd get a rush, but you would if you ate a box of chocolate ice cream or drank a shitload of coffee. This whole Stacker craze is retarded.

------------------

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways to get fucked up." - The Wedge

• 2 weeks later...