Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE BEST WAY TO GET DRUGS INTO CLUBS???????

gq2727

my approach...

try to buy them on the street from someone you dont know...then take out a police badge that you bought from the Halloween store on 4th Ave. Upon doing this, take all of the pills from the dealer and proceed to the club's line. Once there, stick your stash in the jackets of a few people in front of you on line, so if they get searched and caught..big deal..you didn't lose money, a herb who couldnt sneak shit into a club gets booted, and there are other left who will get YOUR stuff in. Then proceed to pay your entrance and pretend that you have lost your wallet. In a restaurant, you may have to clean dishes..in a club, you can offer to work at the coat check for two hours.."free of charge." Now you have your "new job" and access to the drugs that the other people brought in for you.

Hope this helped...I do this every week at the Culture Club and I have still yet to be caught.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

637.jpg

Ok, seriously now. I'm not sure how or if they search you at the club, but this is generally how we work it here:

Wear underwear with pockets on them, and have a variety of items in your pocket in your pants. Stash the goods in your undy pocket, and when you go to pull out your pants pocket, you're good.

Stick them in your shoes, boots, or socks.

Tape them in between your legs where they usually don't search.

But them in a bag and stick them in your ass.

Wrap them in foil or a small bag and put it in your mouth. Some use small water balloons and seal them off, so they can swallow them and not get caught, and then retrieve them in their shit later.

Open up a cell phone and place the tabs inside. Tricky since you have to open it up in the club. Some beepers also work.

Damn, you all in NYC? What a pain in the ass! (sometimes literally!) I'm in LA and never even get searched for drugs, EVER. I can't remember the last time I had to actually hide them on my person, usually they go in a box of smokes or a package of gum in my pocket!

I'll be in NY during Xmas, I guess I'll have to remember to be very careful out there!

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.

[This message has been edited by csumaylo (edited 10-25-2000).]

yeah it sucks over here on the east every cop is trying to save the world and rid it of drugs why dont they try stopping coke and herion and leave the less dangerous drugs(e....K...) alone

let us clubbers have our fun we aint hurin anyone except maybe ourselves!!!!!!! cwm13.gif

------------------

"EGO" FRIDAY NIGHTS AT OHM see the man who created "BLACKOUT" DJ MADA

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM

In my VS g strings I have a pocket on the inside, so I put them in a wrapper and then in the pocket and I tuck them away!!!

Teeheehee!! cwm20.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

You are referring to your TAINT cuz it taint your balls and it taint your a-hole

Originally posted by party2go:

Ya know that piece of skin in between your balls and your asshole? yeah... don't forget the baggy.... otherwise... it's just gross...

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif