Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Right when it starts ta hit.....

purplepower

I've been dropping occasionally for about 2 years now. Never had a bad time. My ? is the whole stomach irritation thing. Every time I do E, I get a little puke-burp action before I roll. It's not the least bit irritating and once I burp a couple of times, the nauseous feeling passes. Then I roll hard. It's almost like I've come to expect it. It lets me know when the roll is coming. Anyone else out there experience the same phenomenon?

i know exactly what your taalking about, whe i drop i wait for that feeling, i gag a little bit and then i feel it really start tto hit, its like a warning signal that tells you be ready to trip balls cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

OMG I hate that feeling.

I started taking e last January and would do it almost every weekend until March. I took a break for a few months, tripping only on occasion.

Now whenever I drop a hit (once in a while), I find myself running to the nearest bathroom to puke. What's up with that? I never got sick before so why now?

THis happens to me a lot. Either I get the whole puke/burp thing or it feels like I have to take a huge shit.

I have puked before right before I start to roll and I know that if this happens then I am going to have a ridiculous roll. God, now that I think about it, how ridiculous is that? If we puke, we know it'll be good. Geez.

my sis has the same problem....except with shitting...always has to drop a bomb after she drops a bomb...and after it comes out, she starts to roll...and its funny, cause she came up to visit me with her BF and we went to a club in boston, she ended up shitting 4 times in Avalon...that was a record for her...was rolling balls after that the whole night.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

Actually, evertime I've taken a pill, I've thrown up right before it hits. This has happened all but the first time I rolled. I don't throw up the pill, I just puke up everything else, and rolled afterwards. My friends all think it's in my head, but it really isn't! cwm44.gif

when the roll first starts to come on I feel my gag reflex kick in...it will feel like I have to puke but i try my best to subdue it...it goes away and I begin to roll..its kind of embarrassing in the club (if anyone sees me gag) thank god it goes away..

I have had that feeling quite a few times. I am getting good at ignoring it, though, and I can wait till it subsides so I never actually puke. My friend said that she thinks stronger rollz (i.e. more mdma) give her this effect. Anyone else heard this??

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

this happened to my girl recently when she tried E for the first time. we dropped on the way to the club so we wouldn't have to wait for the hit while inside. we were on a long line, and it took about 1/2 hour to get towards the front. when we were about 10 feet from the door, she felt nauseous & got scared that she was gonna yack right at the front door, so we left the line & headed towards the car. by the time we reached the car, the roll hit her & the nausea went away, so we had to walk back to the club & get on the end of the line again.

needless to say, she had a great time & now knows that the dry heave is her signal to party! cwm32.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by roxxy0131:

My stomach churns and I have to sit down and chill before I can get up again. It usually takes 15 min before I feel ok to move. It feels like I'm gonna puke, but I never actually have. But then the role comes.

i know exactly what you are saying, i wait for that feeling and then i know im gonna get smacked!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

it's a foreign substance in your body- it's your body's way of retaliating the e and it's trying to get it out of your system. if you drank a cup of drain cleaner, wouldn't your body automatically try to throw it up? the same shit for e.

that said, if you take enough of any drug, obviously, you will want to puke/shit/burp/etc. shrooms? damn, i think i puked like 5 times in one sitting. i HATE mushrooms, so even while i was munching on them i was trying to throw up at the same time. go figure. tongue.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

the first time i ever dropped, i got really nauseous right before i started coming up. but i didn't puke or anything, and i've never felt that way since. and i don't have any of the other side effects mentioned in this thread, ie burping and other bodily functions. ewww!

Man, I hate that, I only barfed once, but ever since then I am afraid I am going to it's only been recently that I am doing it again and getting past that stage. I find if I get candy and suck on it, or I dance until it hits, I'll be ok, anything to distract myself from the roll coming on.

But that time I barfed was so wierd I hadn't really eaten much that day, just had a couple beers (which is probably a reason, sometimes beer helps me out though) and all the sudden bam, I was standing on the edge of the dancefloor and just barfed... It was SOOOO wierd because there was this girl standing next to me and people dancing right in front of me and no one even noticed that I did it... until one of those guys that walks around with those little broom and pans said hey man there is a can... haha... but it freaked me out even more that they didn't notice haha...