Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ruins your roll?

sinergygrl

trans, I definantly agree with that. I hate it when I think people might be judging me. That is one of the reasons I don't like to go out while I am rolling. I would much rather stay with a few friends that are rolling also and be able to do what I want to with out some one judging me or staring at me. I like like to act stupid and make people laugh.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

I agree with all your posts so far except the one about people looking at you weird...I like to think FUCK 'EM...I like to stare at them and laugh in their faces ...I feel bad for them that they don't know how to have fun...they could only wish they weren't so worried about themselves that they would be able to let loose and let go of their inhibitions to have a good time...One thing that really scares me is scary guys who wont leave me alone the whole night ughhh...they bug me out, even after you've given them the hint a trillion times...I also don't really like having to hold everyone elses roll up..ya know, get out there everybody and dance, stay up...you guys know what I mean...Fuck everyone else..straight edge mofo's....JK

cwm17.gifcwm17.gifcwm17.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

"Ah!...sleep, those little slices of death, how I loath them"

Edgar Allen Poe

Originally posted by exstaci:

The 2 worst things that can happen are a) fighting with people you love dearly B) worrying about a friend who can't say no

worrying about a friend period is enought to kill your trip

bad music, being *stuck* in the cold ie line(not a shot of cold air for a minute that is great smile.gif)

being way overtired before you take a pill, at least from what i've noticed, leads to a shitty dopey roll

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Getting questioned by the cops makes my roll harder. I think it is a paranoia thing or something. When the cops are talking to me my eyes start wandering and my knees start shaking. Unless I am getting questioned in the cold, then it kills it.

------------------

embot.gif

SHITTY MUSIC CAN RUIN THE ROLL AND WORRYING ABOUT A FRIENS, BUT BEFROE WHEN I WENT TO EXIT AND I WOULD DROP ON LINE, GETTING SEARCHED WOULD KICK IT IN CAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY SEARCH HARD SOMETIMES AND I GET NERVOUS AND I GET THROUGH AND ITS LIKE HELLO IM FUCKED UP, AND IM LIKE HELLZ YEA!!!!!!!!1

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

when you're having the best roll and your friend starts to bad trip.

having to concentrate on something...

when you're blowing up and the person next to you starts chatting away like they're on coke or something.

when some unwanted person comes up to you and starts massaging you w/o your consent.

when you haven't started rolling yet and your friends ask you " are you rolling yet?"

that usually delays it for like another eternity...

and last but not least... when you let someone borrow your vicks inhaler and they disappear ARGH!!!! i hate that! cwm10.gifcwm3.gifcwm21.gif

3 things really

anything that seriously disrupts the mood or changes the scene - like running into an ex-girlfriend and both of ya being caught so off guard, that it's like deer in the headlights.

taking too much e and getting tweaky

getting brushed up against by one too many shirtless muscle roid heads, but this one is easy to recover from.

but, other than those 2 things, it's usually smooth sailing

DM

O my god, I forgot about the mirrors. I get so freaked out. I tried acid once and I sat there and looked at myself in the mirror for about an hour. I had my self convinced I was possessed with demons, that it wasn't really me I was looking at in the mirror, god knows what else went through my head. When I am rolling and I look in the mirror I am almost expecting the reflection to make some movement that I didn't and for some reason I look really ugly to myself if I am fucked up and look in the mirror, so unless I want to wander around complaining about how ugly I am for the rest of the night I stay away from the mirrors. Then the next morning I am back to my beautiful superfly self. cwm4.gif I'm just kidding I'm not that conceited. cwm1.gif -Michelle

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

When they drop a hip-hop song in the middle of nowhere, happens in some Jersey clubs sometimes, security shining lights in my grill, waiting on line (i usually see the line & then decide whether to drop or not), waiting to get "hit" with the pill.

Being pulled out to the lil room by Twilo security!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif Questioning and pocket checking... Just to let u back in, now THAT can bring u down... Fuckin bastards!! cwm43.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

actually i think i look beautiful when i look in a mirror... this one time at level, my cousin handed me a brush while we were in the bathroom and i just started brushing away... 15 min. later my hubby came in the bathroom and yanked me out... i was stuck there just looking at how beautiful i looked and how good it felt to have my hair brushed! cwm26.gif

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 12-21-2000).]

I think mirrors are good when you're rollin, but not so goo when you do acid. I agree w/raverdoll about feeling beautiful when you roll....you almost look as cute as a japanimation toon or a Powerpuff girl with those *BIG* eyes! hehheh!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Originally posted by foxylady69:

I think mirrors are good when you're rollin, but not so goo when you do acid. I agree w/raverdoll about feeling beautiful when you roll....you almost look as cute as a japanimation toon or a Powerpuff girl with those *BIG* eyes! hehheh!

ahhh! finally someone that i can relate to!

i feel like i am the HOTTEST chickie there!

I LOVE IT! cwm35.gif

security shining their flashlight in your face. especially when you are trying so hard to focus your eyes, and instead your eyes are bouncing around all over the place.

when e/k/tabs/whatever gets you on that emotional level, then you start thinking of something sad and start crying. once i thought about how hard it must've been for my parents to immigrate here from korea, and i cried. the other day i thought i was the meanest person on earth and started to bawl. drugs are bad! wink.gif

or when my man is having a bad time, that kills me. completely fuckin kills me.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif