Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best "E" you've ever had????

lesdig

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-i would agree the White Doves from 3 years ago, and around the same time there were red devils and smurfs(also pretty good)

-last spring break the thumbs up

-and this summer, i'd have to say the X-files and double stacked stars

- about 2 yrs or 1 1/2 yr ago there were pills that went around called Sunshines, i never got my hands on them, but all my friends still talk about them till this day! cwm4.gif

I had snowballs in Miami for the Millenium New Year. I was at Crobar and could have sworn I was in heaven. I was tripping so hard I thought we were all angels, because everyone looked so beautiful and they all looked like they had wings and were flying around. I can only wish I could be like that again. I have the chills just thinking about it!

Damn... It has to be X-Files... I was with my guy friend last June at a club called Crobar in South Beach... We were so fucked up, we were talking to ourselves... I was seeing shit.... and althogether, it was just an out of body experience.... F R E A K Y!!! cwm3.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."

Mitsubishis were great until the logo got played out. X-Files from the beginning of last summer were balls-out. I loved the Tweeties from 2 summers ago. You just can't get quality anymore.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

cwm29.gif I forgot about those 69's...took them the opening night of Exit...lost my mind...that was the first time I started seeing everone with sunglasses on. Now for some reason...if I start to see peeps wtih glasses on I know I'm in for a good ride cwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??

cwm29.gif I forgot about those 69's...took them the opening night of Exit...lost my mind...that was the first time I started seeing everone with sunglasses on. Now for some reason...if I start to see peeps wtih glasses on I know I'm in for a good ride cwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??