Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE AHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO VENT THREAD.....

Bling

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

i've never been an asshole and i've done pretty well for myself. ;)

your girlfriend is speshul ;)

I think he's lying, anyway. About the "asshole" part, not about the "done pretty well" part, of course.

Wrong! He treats his woman better than any boyfriend I've ever had. Better than any boyfriend she's ever had too. Shit he treats me better than any other guy too!

Ha ha! That just means he hides it better than the rest of us! "We" are going to have to have a little talk with him about setting the bar too high, too.

I think he's lying, anyway. About the "asshole" part, not about the "done pretty well" part, of course.

Wrong! He treats his woman better than any boyfriend I've ever had. Better than any boyfriend she's ever had too. Shit he treats me better than any other guy too!

Ha ha! That just means he hides it better than the rest of us! "We" are going to have to have a little talk with him about setting the bar too high, too.

don't listen to her, she doesn't even know me!

anyhow my whole point was that you don't have to be an asshole to get girls. you have to have GAME.

jk tal :-*

Guest Slide On The Ice

Here is my Vent: Cool JUnkie was messed up for me earlier. I could not log on and I could not log off. Does that make any sense? Well, I wasn't logged on and I could not post, although at the same time my name was on the online list. When I tried to log in it told me that my username does not exist., and when I came back later and it appeared that I was signed in, when I tried to check my messages it said I had to be logged in to do that. So I tried to log in to do it, and log out to start over. No results. Rebooted my comp and that didn't help. And now, all of a sudden, my account works again. Grrrrrrr! >:(

Guest Slide On The Ice

Seriously, Slide, there's your problem right there. Girls don't like nice guys. The minute you realize that, the minute you will be more successful with them. If you ask a girl what she wants in a man, most girls will say, "I want a guy who treats me nice...blah blah blah..."

That's bullshit. That might be what they think they want. But that's not true. Yes, they want a guy to treat them nice sometimes, but not ALL THE TIME. Girls don't like predictable guys, and when you're ALWAYS nice, you're ALWAYS predictable. Ask any girl I've been involved with [read: had sex with] if I can be an asshole sometimes, and they'll say, "HELL YEAH, THAT DICK!" And yet, they're still right there, next to me.

Your goal should be to always keep a girl guessing. When a girl you like goes home and says to herself, "he intrigues me...there's something about him...I just don't know what he's gonna say or do next," that's when she's yours.

Guys, I hope you don't think Renzo is kidding here, because he's 100% right. This old mantra always works: Tell the smart girl she's beautiful; tell the beautiful girl she's smart.

I can't even tell you how hard I've fallen for that bullshit in the past.

The other thing you have to remember is that in the end everyone wants to be treated well. Be an asshole till you catch her, then be sure to let your true loving personality shine through once she's interested. Those grade school games only hurt in the long run ;)

dude you need to stop putting the pussy on a pedastal.

its that simple.

lmao... this is so true, even if it did come from 40 Year Old Virgin :D

'Bout time you showed up. Bling definitely needs some Talmagiation. So does Slide.

Oh, and Slide, we are definitely down for a Star Wars marathon, if we are invited.

Yes we are invited. It will be a CJ geek party, with geeks and non-geeks invited. Keep in mind though that I live in Deerfield but it will be worth the drive up.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Slide:

Here in Miami, Renzo's way tends to hold more water than the Clark Kent way. I wouldn't advise wife-shopping in South Florida.

Yeah, that's why I have considered moving to North Carolina, when and if I can sell my condo.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Lee, you vomit on command and you know what Michelle is thinking.

You're awesome! Lee, you're awesome! :)

LOL, woohooo!!!

Lee is Jewish??? WTF? I thought you were hispanic! LOL! I suck at all that stuff. People is people to me.

Ahem, you can be Jewish AND Hispanic. Although Lee isn't Hispanic... :P

i know lol one is a religion the other is an ethnicity.... im a jewban

You're also a Cu-Jew.

Guest Slide On The Ice

cant eat bread, rice, spaghetti ... pretty much anything but salads and potatoes for 8 days grrrr

Gert with the matzah man. I love matzah as one of my all time favorite foods, no lie. I put tuna fish on a matzah, chicekn breast shredded, melted cheese, cold cuts, anything and everything. I so love matzah. It's one of the best thing about being Jewish. Oh, and last night I went to the Chinese buffet and had some shellfish and pork and stuff like that. It was so delicious, but I'm probably going to hell now. :-X

Guest Slide On The Ice

We switched to a newer, faster server yesterday. What happened was that the user database hadn't copied over yet.

Is that what it was? Well, my account here has been screwed up for a long time. Any and every post before yesterday all say 03/02/04. By tomorrow, this post will be dated 03/02/04. It makes it very hard to find new pasts past a day before. Yet if I come to CJ without logging in, as a guest, I can see all the proper dates and times going all the way back. I haven't looked at the old dates yet but I hope that the change fixes that.

Guest coach

Heck, I am not even Jewish (much) and I love the matzah! Back when I went to church more, we celebrated Passover every year and I got a taste for matzah and horseradish! Yummmmmmmy.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Heck, I am not even Jewish (much) and I love the matzah! Back when I went to church more, we celebrated Passover every year and I got a taste for matzah and horseradish! Yummmmmmmy.

Ahhhh, horseradish and matzah, I'm salivating at the memories. :P

Guest coach

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! WHY THE FUCK DOES ACROBAT READER DEFAULT TO SINGLE PAGE VIEW AT MICRO SIZE AND HOW DO YOU CHANGE THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ever mention how much I hate all Adobe products? Put that up with Macs and Epsons.

Guest Devilicious

anyhow my whole point was that you don't have to be an asshole to get girls. you have to have GAME.

it's ok ryry, act tough on CJ... I know how it really is ;)

ryry?

ryry?

goddammit.

Guest r3nz0

Devilicious, you're a bartender?

Yep.

bar·tend·er [noun] - one who simply cannot get enough of licking guys' balls, namely guys whose names end in zo and begin with ren

Guest ddg

ryry?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo