Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE AHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO VENT THREAD.....

Bling

similar to the post anything on ur mind thread except here u EXCLUSIVELY vent if ur pissed..... down.... happy.. drunk

etc...

i shall make good use of this thread....

:P

PS (if ur pissed. no need for name calling and talkin crap just a "vent" thread its not meant as a drama thread )

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ctferni

Its funny you post this thread cause I have been needing to vent all day. Here is the story I will keep it short.

1) Im in the market for a new car and on tuesday night I find one for a great price. Not at some mom and pop place but a huge well known dealership. It was a 2006 trade in that someone had returned to get a bigger car. The price we agreed on was easily 4000 under MSRP. We right up a purchase order and I give a check for 1000 to hold the car. They offer me financing at a horrible rate so i tell them just hold the car and i will get financing somewhere else. All is good so far.

2) All day wednesday I shop for a good financing rate and finally find one. (less than 3 points than the rate they offered) I call the salesperson and she says great you can come get the car tomorrow. Everything going perfect.

3) OnThursday at 9:45 AM i get a call from the manager of the store telling me the person that sold me the car is sick but i can still go pick up the car that night from him. He even told me its washed and ready to go.

4) I call my insurance and transfer it to the new car.

5) After work I go and sell my old car at car max.

6) My father does me the favor of driving me to go pick up the new car.

7) I get there and park next to my new car. Its all washed and has a huge sign on it that says sold. I get excited because the car was finally mine.

>:(I walk in the store and the manager says...... Im sorry that car was a trade in and the deal went bad and I cant sell you that car. I have to give it back to the person that turned it in. In fact I dont even have the title.

How the fuck does this asshole try and sell me a car that he doesnt have the title for?????$%@*#($&@@^*@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We argured for over an hour and got nowhere.

My lawyer is working on it but he cant do shit because a purchase order is not legally binding.

thanks for letting me vent

Guest Miss_Digital

Its funny you post this thread cause I have been needing to vent all day. Here is the story I will keep it short.\

How the fuck does this asshole try and sell me a car that he doesnt have the title for?????$%@*#($&@@^*@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lawyer is working on it but he cant do shit because a purchase order is not legally binding.

car salesmen lie :(

i think this thread is a bad idea blingster ....

there has been enough drama on the board (in many ways over the weeks) hopefully this keeps it all on one thread. so those that want to read industry related threads dont have to wade through all that crap ......

Its funny you post this thread cause I have been needing to vent all day. Here is the story I will keep it short.

1) Im in the market for a new car and on tuesday night I find one for a great price. Not at some mom and pop place but a huge well known dealership. It was a 2006 trade in that someone had returned to get a bigger car. The price we agreed on was easily 4000 under MSRP. We right up a purchase order and I give a check for 1000 to hold the car. They offer me financing at a horrible rate so i tell them just hold the car and i will get financing somewhere else. All is good so far.

2) All day wednesday I shop for a good financing rate and finally find one. (less than 3 points than the rate they offered) I call the salesperson and she says great you can come get the car tomorrow. Everything going perfect.

3) OnThursday at 9:45 AM i get a call from the manager of the store telling me the person that sold me the car is sick but i can still go pick up the car that night from him. He even told me its washed and ready to go.

7) I get there and park next to my new car. Its all washed and has a huge sign on it that says sold. I get excited because the car was finally mine.

>:(I walk in the store and the manager says...... Im sorry that car was a trade in and the deal went bad and I cant sell you that car. I have to give it back to the person that turned it in. In fact I dont even have the title.

You need the saleen arguing for you.. I traded in my car at sawgrass ford, 2 months later I get a letter stating I owe all this money and if I don't pay they will sue me, the car was never transfered out of my name and someone abandoned it. I went down to Ford and told the guy in the nicest voice possible, I said "have one of your employees sell tickets, because i'm about to put on a show"... Then I let them have it, I have the worst luck with Ford dealers..

Complaint #1 i filed on Plantation Ford, they tried to sell me a Ford "certified" car that was dented, paint peeling, leather fell of the door..

Complaint #2, Sawgrass ford, never put the right speakers in, they put in JVC speakers with double sided tape instead of the mach ones which is required to be a certified car. Then the title issue...

Complaint #3, Maroone Ford on Federal by oakland park. They put 60 PSI in all my tires, then said somone else did, then the manager said they lost or can't find the valve they used for my tires. Mind you my tires take 30 psi, they put in double!!!! I call the manager an asshole in front of his whole staff and told his employees "sorry you have to work for this clown"...

Filed 3 complaints, not once did Ford contact me...

I'm now going GM only, Ford is lost so lost.

Guest pod

You think traffic is bad here? Try going from Santa Monica Pier to Rodeo Drive at 4 PM on a Friday out in LA.

Another vent from my trip. All the good shooting locations are on private property. And it's sometimes not clearly marked.

And another. Smog. I think I breathed in a whole panopoly of hydrocarbons and other compounds ending in -ethane out there.

Had to vent about that.

Oh and yeah, the City of Miami Beach sucks. The government is run by old white people, that's the problem.

#1 Had you signed the title and the finance contract???? If not, its your mistake for changing your insurance and selling our car. You didnt own the new car to begin with, why would you get rid of what you DID own? Thats just common sense.

#2 If you had already signed the title...SUE THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE ASSHOLES!!!!!

Guest ctferni

I went in with all my paper work on Saturday to speak to the owner of the dealership. He admitted their mistake and apologized. He then told me he could get me the same car brand new at another dealership they had an affiliation with. He beat the price they had given me and also didnt charge me the 599 bullshit dealer fee. I ended up getting a better deal than we had originally agreed on. It all worked out.

I went in with all my paper work on Saturday to speak to the owner of the dealership. He admitted their mistake and apologized. He then told me he could get me the same car brand new at another dealership they had an affiliation with. He beat the price they had given me and also didnt charge me the 599 bullshit dealer fee. I ended up getting a better deal than we had originally agreed on. It all worked out.

Very good!!!!

Guest michael^heaven

You think traffic is bad here? Try going from Santa Monica Pier to Rodeo Drive at 4 PM on a Friday out in LA.

---I always laugh when people complain about traffic in Florida. They don't have a clue! Try commuting on the 5, 405, or Santa Monica Freeway on a daily basis. You're literally looking at a 2-4 hour snail pace all the way to wherever you're going. It used to take me 3 hours(on average) to drive from Lake Forest to Huntington Beach, during my morning commute to work. It's only a 35-40 mile drive.

Guest lulamishka

even on nice traffic week .. a block before merrick on us-1 the frigin lights were not workin so cops were directing traffic slowin down the commute

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh always algo

I'm beginning to think you actually like to complain a lot and probably secretly take some sort of pride or feel some sort of vindication out of it.

I drove right by that light you were talking about today and although traffic slowed in that area, it still moved. They weren't letting cars cross US1, so its not like the cops were stopping traffic. Besides, unless you left your house really late today, you still should have arrived at work earlier than usual 'cause of public schools being on Spring Break.

You always find something to complain about, even if its something that's not so bad...

even on nice traffic week .. a block before merrick on us-1 the frigin lights were not workin so cops were directing traffic slowin down the commute

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh always algo

I'm beginning to think you actually like to complain a lot and probably secretly take some sort of pride or feel some sort of vindication out of it.

I drove right by that light you were talking about today and although traffic slowed in that area, it still moved. They weren't letting cars cross US1, so its not like the cops were stopping traffic. Besides, unless you left your house really late today, you still should have arrived at work earlier than usual 'cause of public schools being on Spring Break.

You always find something to complain about, even if its something that's not so bad...

yes i got early but wanted to get even earlier since i leave work early today for Passover with the family

Guest coach

Miami traffic is a pleasure compared to many other places, even places that are not the giants like LA and NYC. Dallas traffic is far worse than Miami. What should have been a 25 minute commute for Annette was always at least 45 minutes and could be up to 90 quite easily. Quit'cher bitchin'. You want to move away, yet anywhere you go is going to be worse in a number of ways, not the least of which is the traffic.