Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE AHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO VENT THREAD.....

Bling

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

Lee, you vomit on command and you know what Michelle is thinking.

You're awesome! Lee, you're awesome! :)

LOL, woohooo!!!

Lee is Jewish??? WTF? I thought you were hispanic! LOL! I suck at all that stuff. People is people to me.

BTW, I am sitting here listening to internet radio and I swear your little dancing avatar was *exactly* on the beat to the song I was listening to!

Guest Electric Eel

LOL, woohooo!!!

Lee is Jewish??? WTF? I thought you were hispanic! LOL! I suck at all that stuff. People is people to me.

BTW, I am sitting here listening to internet radio and I swear your little dancing avatar was *exactly* on the beat to the song I was listening to!

LMAO, I'm going to go out one night and only dance like that. Looks like a fun dance

LOL, woohooo!!!

LMAO, I'm going to go out one night and only dance like that. Looks like a fun dance

ill get a pic of that ;D

Guest lulamishka

LOL, woohooo!!!

Ahem, you can be Jewish AND Hispanic. Although Lee isn't Hispanic... :P

Guest Slide On The Ice

LOL, woohooo!!!

Blingowitz is Jewish and hispanic. He's got the best of both worlds.

Guest Slide On The Ice

slide hit me up on pm sometime soon lets hit up a titty joint ;D

That sounds like a good idea.

I have another idea too, but I don't know when everyone can make it at the same time. But one weekend I want to invite you, Orisha, Lolahotass, Terry, and any other Star Wars fans on the board here, to an all day Star Wars party at my home. We'll have good food, drinks, and watch all 6 Star Wars movies in order. I have the new trilogy on DVD and the old trilogy on VHS but I want to get that on DVD too as soon as I can. It will be over 12 hours, for whoever has the stamina! :D

I have just revealed how big of a geek I really am. ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

im down.. thats some crackhead type shit though lol

ill be delirous esp around phantom menace lol

Phantom is first, so get drunk during, and that will prepare you for the better episodes

Guest Slide On The Ice

And why the hell am I still single? If I'm such a nice guy, why am I not with someone? WTF?

Um, seriously?

I mean, you just answered your question right there.

Yeah, point taken. I gotta stop this nice guy shit then. But I don't know how to become the alternative, its in my blood.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Hun, he is Jewish. And one thing you should realize about us Jews, we loooooooooooove to complain. That's why our mothers always gave us guilt trips, because if we didn't want to hear them bitch and moan, they said that we didn't love them enough. ;D

larry david and woody allen made careers out of it.

Richard Lewis too. it's his trademark act.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Seriously, Slide, there's your problem right there. Girls don't like nice guys. The minute you realize that, the minute you will be more successful with them. If you ask a girl what she wants in a man, most girls will say, "I want a guy who treats me nice...blah blah blah..."

That's bullshit. That might be what they think they want. But that's not true. Yes, they want a guy to treat them nice sometimes, but not ALL THE TIME. Girls don't like predictable guys, and when you're ALWAYS nice, you're ALWAYS predictable. Ask any girl I've been involved with [read: had sex with] if I can be an asshole sometimes, and they'll say, "HELL YEAH, THAT DICK!" And yet, they're still right there, next to me.

Your goal should be to always keep a girl guessing. When a girl you like goes home and says to herself, "he intrigues me...there's something about him...I just don't know what he's gonna say or do next," that's when she's yours.

I'm like clark Kent unfortunately. I don't smoke, don't drink ( not a lot), and always (almost) tell the truth.

Guest Slide On The Ice

dude you need to stop putting the pussy on a pedastal.

its that simple.

lol, love that statement. Can I quote it elsewhere?

Guest pod

Slide:

Here in Miami, Renzo's way tends to hold more water than the Clark Kent way. I wouldn't advise wife-shopping in South Florida.

u all will laugh esp lula who said my negativity is a self fulfilling prophecy. which i believe 100%

it took 90 min to get home LMAOo fuckin accident by sunset place moved to the side backed up traffic to a standstill from UM to sunset place >:(

LOL, woohooo!!!

i know lol one is a religion the other is an ethnicity.... im a jewban

Guest Miss_Digital

its very hard to change the way uve been raised and the way .. ur mom.. sister...... dad .. act.. all of us are too fuckin nice for our own goods. and we get taken advantage of...

in many life situations.

i understand conflicts arise in life but if i can avoid them for the most part ill do what it takes to avoid them...

i have to be an asshole thats pretty mcuh it. or basically whoever i meet new dont be their friends it should be basically

1. introduce oneself

2. seem to have same interests

3. talking goes well

4. get number for sole purpose for a date that cold lead to something meaningful and/or sex

if girl wants just a friendship

end it..

ive never thought like this my entire life but lately i think if i do ill luck out

look honey just dont treat every girl you meet as a potential GF

Guest Miss_Digital

Seriously, Slide, there's your problem right there. Girls don't like nice guys. The minute you realize that, the minute you will be more successful with them. If you ask a girl what she wants in a man, most girls will say, "I want a guy who treats me nice...blah blah blah..."

That's bullshit. That might be what they think they want. But that's not true. Yes, they want a guy to treat them nice sometimes, but not ALL THE TIME. Girls don't like predictable guys, and when you're ALWAYS nice, you're ALWAYS predictable. Ask any girl I've been involved with [read: had sex with] if I can be an asshole sometimes, and they'll say, "HELL YEAH, THAT DICK!" And yet, they're still right there, next to me.

Your goal should be to always keep a girl guessing. When a girl you like goes home and says to herself, "he intrigues me...there's something about him...I just don't know what he's gonna say or do next," that's when she's yours.

I'm like clark Kent unfortunately. I don't smoke, don't drink ( not a lot), and always (almost) tell the truth.

its the same with men too

its all a game

so renzo is right about the intrigue thing

in the begining its like that, like poker i guess, can't let the other player know what cards your holding, and always try to keep the upper hand LOL

but for the most part the women dont like to be treat like shit

no women wants a guy which she can't trust, that will cheat on her, treat her in a disrespectful or talk to her to her badly

intrigue and treating some one badly theres a huuge distinction

how to keep the mystery going? the intrigue ... easy

• not calling 5 times a day thats annoying
  • not tell your every move even when you go take a dump
  • keep some space and distance let the other person wonder about you and think about you let them breath

its very hard to change the way uve been raised and the way .. ur mom.. sister...... dad .. act.. all of us are too fuckin nice for our own goods. and we get taken advantage of...

in many life situations.

i understand conflicts arise in life but if i can avoid them for the most part ill do what it takes to avoid them...

i have to be an asshole thats pretty mcuh it. or basically whoever i meet new dont be their friends it should be basically

1. introduce oneself

2. seem to have same interests

3. talking goes well

4. get number for sole purpose for a date that cold lead to something meaningful and/or sex

if girl wants just a friendship

end it..

ive never thought like this my entire life but lately i think if i do ill luck out

look honey just dont treat every girl you meet as a potential GF

not every girl there are those that i just want to be friends with.. anyways i dont know that many single women.. most are hooked up already :-\ >:(

Guest Devilicious

Guys, I hope you don't think Renzo is kidding here, because he's 100% right. This old mantra always works: Tell the smart girl she's beautiful; tell the beautiful girl she's smart.

I can't even tell you how hard I've fallen for that bullshit in the past.

The other thing you have to remember is that in the end everyone wants to be treated well. Be an asshole till you catch her, then be sure to let your true loving personality shine through once she's interested. Those grade school games only hurt in the long run ;)

its that simple.

lmao... this is so true, even if it did come from 40 Year Old Virgin :D

Guest swank

Guys, I hope you don't think Renzo is kidding here, because he's 100% right. This old mantra always works: Tell the smart girl she's beautiful; tell the beautiful girl she's smart.

The other thing you have to remember is that in the end everyone wants to be treated well. Be an asshole till you catch her, then be sure to let your true loving personality shine through once she's interested. Those grade school games only hurt in the long run ;)

its that simple.

WOW! :o with all due respect towards your pain Tal...I'm so glad that you said this cuz had a guy mentioned this...most females might have retaliated or never admitted to it.

It's not about disrespecting someone...it's about working for your prize.

and it works...for BOTH sides. Well put! ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

its that simple.

WOW! :o with all due respect towards your pain Tal...I'm so glad that you said this cuz had a guy mentioned this...most females might have retaliated or never admitted to it.

It's not about disrespecting someone...it's about working for your prize.

and it works...for BOTH sides. Well put! ;)

it doesnt mater if ur a guy or a girl no one wans a person they can figured out in 2 seconds flat ;)

LOL, woohooo!!!

It looks similar to the "Monkey Dance" except with up and down movements instead of side to side.