Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE AHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO VENT THREAD.....

Bling

Guest Slide On The Ice

Devilicious, you're a bartender?

Yep.

bar·tend·er [noun] - one who simply cannot get enough of licking guys' balls, namely guys whose names end in zo and begin with ren

Maybe I'm dyslexic...I wonder who that could be??? :P

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slide On The Ice

Heck, I am not even Jewish (much) and I love the matzah! Back when I went to church more, we celebrated Passover every year and I got a taste for matzah and horseradish! Yummmmmmmy.

I thought for this year that I'd like to have my unleavened bread extra spicy, so that my seder guests will say, "thatsa hotsa matzah!"

Guest Devilicious

Renzo, dammit! That's how rumors get started!

lmaaaaao

punk.

For the record I lick no one's balls, especially anyone whose name begins in ren and ends in zo.

Yes Slide, I am a bartender.

Guest Slide On The Ice

lmaaaaao

punk.

For the record I lick no one's balls, especially anyone whose name begins in ren and ends in zo.

What about those whose names begin with Sli...and end in ...ice? Nah, I keed, I keed. That's cool then. I'll be looking forward to having my bar tended by you. That sounded like a sly innuendo but have no worries. Be sure to smile big tomorrow night because I'll probably bring my camera and snap the Junkies I meet. ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

lmaaaaao

punk.

What about those whose names begin with Sli...and end in ...ice? Nah, I keed, I keed. That's cool then. I'll be looking forward to having my bar tended by you. That sounded like a sly innuendo but have no worries. Be sure to smile big tomorrow night because I'll probably bring my camera and snap the Junkies I meet. ;D

you never have to ask... I bring big smiles everywhere I go ;D

and shez a good one! 8)

Guest Slide On The Ice

lmaaaaao

punk.

I've noticed. That's why I like having you on my myspace page, even though we don't know each other well. I like your smile, and the attitude that seems to be behind that smile. :)

lmaaaaao

punk.

I've noticed. That's why I like having you on my myspace page, even though we don't know each other well. I like your smile and the smiles of the people with you (in your pics). :)

;) ;D

ok here is my rant..

go get my car serviced..... its free cuz i have this warranty crap i got stuck with when i got my car (long story.)

so i get there and they have to do the wheel alignment and whatever else they do at 15k

so thats 106 bucks

IF U GO TO FIRSTESTONE ITS 130 FOR LIFETIME OF UR CAR FOR THIS SERVICE

HERE ITS 100 A POP

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT heres the rub..... if i go to firestone i lose my lifetime batteries and tires for life service plan

wtfffffffff............ they have me by the balls >:(

Guest ddg

ok here is my rant..

go get my car serviced..... its free cuz i have this warranty crap i got stuck with when i got my car (long story.)

so i get there and they have to do the wheel alignment and whatever else they do at 15k

so thats 106 bucks

IF U GO TO FIRSTESTONE ITS 130 FOR LIFETIME OF UR CAR FOR THIS SERVICE

HERE ITS 100 A POP

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT heres the rub..... if i go to firestone i lose my lifetime batteries and tires for life service plan

wtfffffffff............ they have me by the balls >:(

i have firestone lifetime alignment and rotation and shit....its def saved me a couple of bones down the road..

driving down US-1 bit of a tie up not too bad .. i look to my immediate right on SW 27th Avenue and i see a dead body under a yellow sheet in the southbound lane on US-1. What a lovely sight :-X :-X

traffic homicide van on scene. looks like a hit and run.. someone was crossing the street. I think it was a woman i tried to see the shoes that were stickin out under the tarp

so sad... :'(

Guest Electric Eel

driving down US-1 bit of a tie up not too bad .. i look to my immediate right on SW 27th Avenue and i see a dead body under a yellow sheet in the southbound lane on US-1. What a lovely sight :-X :-X

traffic homicide van on scene. looks like a hit and run.. someone was crossing the street. I think it was a woman i tried to see the shoes that were stickin out under the tarp

so sad... :'(

Glad I didnt go that way this morning, I live pretty close to 27th ave

Guest lulamishka

^ I hope you had AAA.

Well, it wasn't all the way flat just yet, but it was bad enough, imo. I was able to drive it to the nearest Tire Kingdom.

ok they fucked my car up

since i got my wheel alignment my car yesterday took 3 times to crank it to start..

then today leaving lunch

i turned it on.. all the lights were on.. and i put it in reverse my steering wheel was kinda locked up till i shut down and restarteed

wtf .. all i did was a wheel alignment.. i called them they said that it didnt sond like a problem cuz of a wheel algingment

cant take it in cuz its in bfe.. not till the weekend and that will be tough.. with my party schedule

ackkkkkkkkkkkkk

what could it be the transmisison.. everything was fine before these fucktards touched it

Guest pod

Get a Battery Brain if you have a habit of leaving your lights on.

A friend of mine did, and we'd always have to jump his van. Then he got one of these devices.

Basically, the Battery Brain is a disconnect switch which disconnects your battery if the charge goes below a certain point. When you come back, you just reset it and your car starts back up as normal, and accumulates a charge as you drive, like normal.

Google for it, there's like 20 places that sell it.

Guest Miss_Digital

i turned it on.. all the lights were on.. and i put it in reverse my steering wheel was kinda locked up till i shut down and restarteed

well this happens soometimes depending on the way you park

if you wheels were turning in ... and not straight it could lock the steering wheel

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ I hope you had AAA.

Well, it wasn't all the way flat just yet, but it was bad enough, imo. I was able to drive it to the nearest Tire Kingdom.

Good for you then. You probably just needed a plug rather than a new tire, hopefully, but it probably set you back and made you very late for work, eh?